PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone doing?

rob16d
16-Mar-08, 15:12
What's everyone up to this afternoon?

Metalattakk
16-Mar-08, 15:15
Why is it important for you to know?

DeHaviLand
16-Mar-08, 15:17
I'm gonna take a guess that everyone who replies is on their computer, checking out the Org.;)

rob16d
16-Mar-08, 15:17
I didn't say it was important....you shouldn't be so presumptious!

rob16d
16-Mar-08, 15:19
I'm gonna take a guess that everyone who replies is on their computer, checking out the Org.

:lol: I didn't mean just now....just meant this afternoon! I mean it's not like some people will be spending ALL afternoon on here! [disgust]

Metalattakk
16-Mar-08, 15:20
I didn't say it was important....you shouldn't be so presumptious!

Then you shouldn't be so nosey.

ciderally
16-Mar-08, 15:21
hi ya rob...i have been at this laptop now for hours ...had to reinstall everything....but all is well now after a few hours of swearing...

rob16d
16-Mar-08, 15:22
Then you shouldn't be so nosey.

Whatever. It's obvious to me what you're doing this afternoon!

Metalattakk
16-Mar-08, 15:23
Who's being presumptuous now, eh?

rob16d
16-Mar-08, 15:25
Who's being presumptuous now, eh?

You. I have evidence of what you're doing this afternoon. Get over yourself.

rob16d
16-Mar-08, 15:30
Anway, sorry Ciderally...some annoying idiot decided to *try* and act cool. So unlucky about your software!

Metalattakk
16-Mar-08, 15:31
You. I have evidence of what you're doing this afternoon. Get over yourself.

Bite me.

Do you not understand the security implications of people telling you what they are up to this afternoon?

Why this afternoon, for instance?

Are you a potential house-breaker, and are fishing for details of users (some of whom have posted very personal details about themselves, where they live, ages, even names and hair colour) so you can go pick a soft target?

Even if you're not the house-breaker, someone out there might well be, and any personal information given on here can be used against them.

Please, think before you open up security breaches like this with your irresponsible actions.

rob16d
16-Mar-08, 15:33
Bite me.

Do you not understand the security implications of people telling you what they are up to this afternoon.

Why this afternoon, for instance?

Are you a potential house-breaker, and are fishing for details of users (some of whom have posted very personal details about themselves, where they live, ages, even names and hair colour) so you can go pick a soft target?

Even if you're not the house-breaker, someone out there might well be, and any personal information given on here can be used against them.

Please, think before you open up security breaches like this with your irresponsible actions.

Oh....my.....GOD! Get over yourself! I am actually trying not to laugh at how pathetic that is.

Metalattakk
16-Mar-08, 15:38
And I'm trying hard not to report your posts as both insulting and dangerous.

You don't really have a clue about internet security, do you? At least I hope you don't.

rob16d
16-Mar-08, 15:40
"Bite me" is insulting to me....! And how is it dangerous...yeah I know a lot about internet security! I got As for the computing exam which included it! You don't have social skills do you....ermmmmm no!

Metalattakk
16-Mar-08, 15:44
Eh? Social skills? What has that got to do with it? :roll:

I have told you why asking for personal details is dangerous. I have alerted you to the implications that can occur. I cannot do any more to educate you further, it seems.

Please think before acting irresponsibly.

rob16d
16-Mar-08, 15:46
Eh? Social skills? What has that got to do with it? :roll:

I have told you why asking for personal details is dangerous. I have alerted you to the implications that can occur. I cannot do any more to educate you further, it seems.

Please think before acting irresponsibly.

Nope you cannot educate me further because my intelligence level is higher than yours.

Stop pleeing with me, it makes you sound desperate. In the unlikely event in the future that I may act irresponsibly....I shall think. But I doubt that'll happen.

Metalattakk
16-Mar-08, 15:51
Nope you cannot educate me further because my intelligence level is higher than yours.

Stop pleeing with me, it makes you sound desperate. In the unlikely event in the future that I may act irresponsibly....I shall think. But I doubt that'll happen.

LOL! There's none so blind as will not see. I for one am glad that while you sit in your ivory tower, no one is responding to your question. You never answered my first question either:

Why do you need to know?

tootler
16-Mar-08, 15:52
Boys, boys - let's all be friends, eh?

Nice to meet you, "senior member" rob16d! I'm new on the block - does your special title mean you've been around for a long time? Perhaps you're wise?!

By the way, FYI I'm working from home this afternoon, so you can't burgle me - if you tried I'd probably just give you a cup of tea anyway, there's not much else here worth stealing!

There seem to be plenty friendly guys on the org and some not so friendly - pity, because without the unfriendly ones it would be a much better place to spend time.

What are you up to yourself, Rob16d - are you working on the answer to life, the universe & everything? Let me know if you find the answer!

telfordstar
16-Mar-08, 15:56
It amazes me why someone asking a general question like "whats everyone doing?" gets it thrown right in their face. I mean come on if the post clearly annoys you why bother posting. My guess is looking for an argument.

In answer to the question "whats everyone doing" I am waiting patiently for the football to start with my cuppa coffee and choc biscuit.