PDA

View Full Version : BON JOVI can anyone help please?

caithgal
15-Mar-08, 17:21
Hi all. Anyone know who is supporting Bon Jovi for their concert at Hampden. Cannot wait!!

Metalattakk
15-Mar-08, 17:46
They'll be supported by some MOR giants (like themselves) - Barry Manilow and Johnny Mathis.
(Seriously, the support acts haven't been announced yet.)

teddybear1873
15-Mar-08, 18:01
Hi all. Anyone know who is supporting Bon Jovi for their concert at Hampden. Cannot wait!!

Manson Grant and the Dynamos
Bill Johns

ashaw1
15-Mar-08, 18:18
Hope you enjoy it! I worked for the security at the Bon Jovi concert about 5 years ago at Hampden, i was luckily placed inches from the edge of the stage and had the time of my life. It was chucking it down with rain and i didn't even notice! Would highly recommend it! The atmosphere is electric!

scorrie
15-Mar-08, 18:45

Sanatogen, Senokot and some Zimmer frames ;)

blackbess
15-Mar-08, 18:50
hiya caithgal....canny wait either....be brill..................

Gizmo
15-Mar-08, 19:12

Hi, there is no confirmed support band for the UK tour yet, 'Daughtry' are supporting them in America until May 1st, Daughtry then don't have any more tour dates anounnced until July 22nd so it could well be that they are going to support Bon Jovi on the European tour, Daughtry had the biggest selling album in America for 2007, check them out on the link below.

http://www.myspace.com/daughtry

caithgal
17-Mar-08, 19:05
many thanks to all who gave me answers and "why bother" to all the "funny jokes" from the others