PDA

View Full Version : Bad day !

paris
08-Nov-05, 19:39
Just thought i would tell you all about my bad day. Got up late today to take grandson to school, then came home after being a witness to a road accident, plumber arrived..... when he had finished putting an extra 2 rads in and left, i had water dripping through the ceiling.Had to call him back.
To top it all we have had an £8000 jetski stolen last night from my garden....and its not mine, just looking after it for a friend, its only been here 2 days. Things can only get better!!!!
P.S Owner of jetski just told me its not insured and my insurance doesnt cover it as its not my property. OH DEAR !!!

_Ju_
08-Nov-05, 19:42
Oh dear! Well tomorrow is another day and you're....it can only get better!
I hope the police find it for you, just keep an eye open with th first snow as well.
Take care.

Murdina Bug
08-Nov-05, 19:48
My sympathies to you Paris. But honestly, what sort of numpty would have an £8K piece of equipment and not have it insured!! I bet your friend is kicking him/her self.

porshiepoo
08-Nov-05, 19:49
Just thought i would tell you all about my bad day. Got up late today to take grandson to school, then came home after being a witness to a road accident, plumber arrived..... when he had finished putting an extra 2 rads in and left, i had water dripping through the ceiling.Had to call him back.
To top it all we have had an £8000 jetski stolen last night from my garden....and its not mine, just looking after it for a friend, its only been here 2 days. Things can only get better!!!!
P.S Owner of jetski just told me its not insured and my insurance doesnt cover it as its not my property. OH DEAR !!!

Oh dear Paris, you really don't seem to be having a good day do you?
Hope it gets better for you!

sandie
08-Nov-05, 20:54
first off all i would like to say good luck towards finding the property.
could i just say i know you probally wont want to hear this but the police wont find you'r property i mean i have had my brand new mobile phone stoling and all the police says is that if it turns up we will get in contact yeah right.
maybe the police might go and find you'r boat but they might not be able to inless you know for deffo who stole it.
anyway good luck

Bobinovich
08-Nov-05, 22:26
first off all i would like to say good luck towards finding the property.
could i just say i know you probally wont want to hear this but the police wont find you'r property i mean i have had my brand new mobile phone stoling and all the police says is that if it turns up we will get in contact yeah right.
maybe the police might go and find you'r boat but they might not be able to inless you know for deffo who stole it.
anyway good luck

Sandie I wouldn't be too negative just yet - there's a big difference concealing something the size of a mobile phone and hiding a jetski! It's also a lot more difficult to sell a jetski compared to a mobile - there's less of a market.

Don't give up just yet Paris and all the best - bad days like that don't happen to often - thank gawd...

coke77
08-Nov-05, 22:29
LUCKY WHITE HEATHER anyone

paris
09-Nov-05, 10:26
Put me down for a large bunch, ha ha Just thought i would let you all know the latest... It belonged to a "HE" and "HE" told us it was insured, but its def not. Hes put the word about he will give £1000 to the person who finds it, no questions asked. I wish i knew where it is!!!!!

buggyracer
09-Nov-05, 10:45
move to thurso paris??

Geo
09-Nov-05, 11:32
i have had my brand new mobile phone stoling

Have you phoned the network to get the IMEI number blocked? That will make it unusable to the thief.

sandie
11-Nov-05, 18:53
Yeah I Have Lol But That Aint The Point The Phone Cost My Mum £150 And Somebody Had To Be So Evil And Steel It Lol

EDDIE
11-Nov-05, 19:24
Well paris i wouldnt feel guilty over the jetski its not your fault it got stolen and its the owners resposibity to have it insured for theft as well as keeping it in secure place not yours.
The only thing he can hope for is if he has the serial number of the jetski and report it stolen so if that jet ski ever requires parts serial number will know its stolen jetski and might be worth telling the dealers of the jetski so it can get logged on there computers.Because with most machinery when you have to buy parts you have to give them the serial number in order to get the correct part.And i would get in touch with all the people that sell parts for a jetski and report the serial number to them and you might be in with a chance of catching them.