PDA

View Full Version : What makes you cry?

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 11:44
This song makes me cry....you've got to listen to the whole thing....also can I say the girl in this is real and she is really talking about her dad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1TVWvsiteQ

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 11:54
I'm all sad now :(

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 12:01
Hmmmm...obviously everybody thinks they are superhuman and nothing makes them cry??

sam
14-Mar-08, 12:23
Thats real sad lol, really tugs at the heart strings :~(

honey
14-Mar-08, 12:24
I cry at anything... sad films, songs, any programmes with babys being born (happy crying tho).

i even well up when talking about sad things.. im a big sap!!

Sapphire2803
14-Mar-08, 12:31
Paying the bills makes me cry :( Having to watch all our money go byebye :~(

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 12:59
awwwwwngood one sapphire btw

Lavenderblue2
14-Mar-08, 13:19
Ah Rob - that is very sad indeed. :~(

As you grow older different things make you sad - I still cry at some things but not as much as when I was younger.

Keep smiling - even when you are down - I do! :)

LB

TBH
14-Mar-08, 13:33
Are you trying to depress yourself listening to that?

karia
14-Mar-08, 13:37
Not much makes me cry....or I wouldn't have the nickname 'smiler'.:D

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 13:38
Are you trying to depress yourself listening to that?

No..but it is so sad don't you think?

TBH
14-Mar-08, 13:39
Not much makes me cry....or I wouldn't have the nickname 'smiler'.:DBut you're crying on the inside?

TBH
14-Mar-08, 13:42
No..but it is so sad don't you think?Of course it's sad, that is why they produced it. The voice sounded strangely automated like a computer text to speach thingymabob.

karia
14-Mar-08, 13:46
But you're crying on the inside?

Nope...I am laughing like a drain!;)

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 13:48
Of course it's sad, that is why they produced it. The voice sounded strangely automated like a computer text to speach thingymabob.

It's a real girl, prob just bad sound because it's compressed for youtube, I mind seeing it on the tv and it told you the whole background story.

ciderally
14-Mar-08, 14:14
rob stop being so sad..listen to happy music..plenty time to be sad when your old and grey...xx

unicorn
14-Mar-08, 14:20
chopping onions :~( or rubbing my eyes after chopping chillies :eek:

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 14:39
Ciderally I've got plenty of time to be happy when I'm older! lol

weeboyagee
14-Mar-08, 14:44
Come to my house and live in it with the squatters,...... that'll make you cry! It makes me cry! ;) You have a place to yourself - lucky sod - I used to as well!

That should cheer you up now rob16d!

WBG :cool:

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 14:54
Weeboyagee...what are you talking about squatters for? Explain the whole story!

trix
14-Mar-08, 15:07
am no even goin til listen til 'e song - sorry!

but am a bubble, greet at anything. if i see someone peepin on 'e telly, 'ats me awie.

am no listenin til 'e song cos its 'e last day o' ma holidays an i da want til be greetin all oer 'e shop....:lol:

be happy - life is guid.....:cool:

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 15:10
Come on trix, it is actually a beautiful piece! It's amazing!

trix
14-Mar-08, 15:13
ok rob...choost far ye thu.....;)

but i must warn ye......if i end up greetin ma eyes oot, 'e bies is gona want til ken fa's upset me [lol]

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 15:15
Trix I'm proud of ya! What's "'e bies"?

trix
14-Mar-08, 15:21
rob....im really no happy wi ye anymore (sob sob) cryin ma eyes oot on ma last day o' ma hols.....

'e 'bies' are 'e beeg strong men that looks oot for me, an hates til see me cryin.

i think ye can expect a knock on yer door any menid.....now....! [evil]

[lol]

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 15:24
Trix.... I'm sorry! :( :(

Please don't hurt me!

trix
14-Mar-08, 15:30
ok, since ye apologised, il call them off....

but if ye ever hev me greetin again, i cana promise that they'l go easy on ye!

anyway, im off til cheer masel up an get ungoonified (ha ha Ak)

play a little o' e' glebster, at'l dry 'e tears fie ma eyes an get ma hips a shakin....

yer on a warnin rob......;)

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 15:36
play a little o' e' glebster, at'l dry 'e tears fie ma eyes an get ma hips a shakin....

Sorry but what does that mean/ lol

trix
14-Mar-08, 15:39
Sorry but what does that mean/ lol

nevermind rob - ye choost stay cool ma friend ;) x x

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 15:44
lol ok trix.......i'm scared :( xxx

trix
14-Mar-08, 15:46
lol ok trix.......i'm scared xxx

da be feared rob......yer in ;)

an yer better in than oot......(said 'e actress til 'e bishop) [lol]

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 15:48
What!!!! LOL! You always speak in riddles???

Julia
14-Mar-08, 16:34
This song makes me cry....you've got to listen to the whole thing....also can I say the girl in this is real and she is really talking about her dad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1TVWvsiteQ (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1TVWvsiteQ)

I ain't gonna watch either, I'd probably electrocute myself wailing over the keyboard

trix
14-Mar-08, 16:46
I ain't gonna watch either, I'd probably electrocute myself wailing over the keyboard

da do'ed julia :~(:~(

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 17:02
It's a beautiful song/video. come on, if u start crying get someone to give you a nice BIG cuddle!

trix
14-Mar-08, 17:07
It's a beautiful song/video. come on, if u start crying get someone to give you a nice BIG cuddle!

da listen til him julia...he tricked me intil watchin it.....[evil]

ExoticQueen
14-Mar-08, 17:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1TVWvsiteQthats
thats such a sad song its tearing at my heart strings have heard it before and he little girl so misses her daddy my heart goes out to her awww really i have kids myself and maybe that is why it gets to me.:(

herenow
14-Mar-08, 17:18
that likk is so so sad!! what a cruel world!!

does not take much to make me cry tho, films etc even the x factor!!

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 17:22
Awww guys don't you just feel for that young lascie?

quiteone
14-Mar-08, 18:03
i jus watched it rob, well some of it then it made me cry :~( i have a few songs that instantly make me cry. when i was young my dog got ran over and i saw it happen n poor thing was trying to crawl across the road to me after bein hit by 2 cars in opposite directions thinkin bout it makes me cry. seeing children starving and in pain on tv makes me cry. vera duckworth dyin made me cry.( even tho its not real) i can honestly say i fill up quite easily...........

ett23
14-Mar-08, 20:34
I cry at anything... sad films, songs, any programmes with babys being born (happy crying tho).

i even well up when talking about sad things.. im a big sap!!

Me too. I was nearly crying thinking about a friend who's suffering with depression cos her father-in-law died and that reminded me of when my grandpa died last year and it all came flooding back to me....:~(

I love watching programmes about women giving birth and it always makes me cry. Strange thing is when I gave birth to my own there was not a tear to be seen. Just pure joy and relief that the trauma was finally over...... or so I thought (sleepless nights only just beginning!!)