PDA

View Full Version : What makes you laugh?

TBH
14-Mar-08, 01:34
I find it funny watching someone get out of their car, strut ever so cooly about 20 feet from the car and without turning their head around they put their hand behind them and press the remote control for their cars central locking. Cue for a couple of beeps and the indicators flashing, doors locked, job done. Cool for them and absolutely hilarious for me.[lol]

Kevin Milkins
14-Mar-08, 01:42
I find it funny watching someone get out of their car, strut ever so cooly about 20 feet from the car and without turning their head around they put their hand behind them and press the remote control for their cars central locking. Cue for a couple of beeps and the indicators flashing, doors locked, job done. Cool for them and absolutely hilarious for me.[lol]

Have you been stalking me just for a laugh.lol

TBH
14-Mar-08, 01:49
Have you been stalking me just for a laugh.lolDo you do the same thing in reverse, i.e, when walking to the car, do you press the button when you are twenty to thirty feet away from it?:lol: I think the inclination to do this is directly proportional to the classiness of the car.

Kevin Milkins
14-Mar-08, 01:54
Do you do the same thing in reverse, i.e, when walking to the car, do you press the button when you are twenty to thirty feet away from it?:lol: I think the inclination to do this is directly proportional to the classiness of the car.

Yes I do . I even somtimes press it before I leave the house just to see if its open when I go out. How sad is that?

TBH
14-Mar-08, 02:02
Yes I do . I even somtimes press it before I leave the house just to see if its open when I go out. How sad is that?Another that makes me laugh is when someone misplaces the remote for the telly. Rather than change the channel using the buttons on the tv they will search the house from top to bottom passing by the tv numerous times.:lol:

Kevin Milkins
14-Mar-08, 02:07
Another that makes me laugh is when someone misplaces the remote for the telly. Rather than change the channel using the buttons on the tv they will search the house from top to bottom passing by the tv numerous times.:lol:

Who are you,,,, You are stalking me............:lol:

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 09:07
I laugh when.....I dunno what makes me laugh!

chaz
14-Mar-08, 09:28

Yip that amuses me too, but the thing that makes me laugh the most are my kids,especialy the 3yr old:D

candyfloss
14-Mar-08, 09:34
Sounds like my OH, he does the same to open the car too :roll:

candyfloss
14-Mar-08, 09:38
Another that makes me laugh is when someone misplaces the remote for the telly. Rather than change the channel using the buttons on the tv they will search the house from top to bottom passing by the tv numerous times.:lol:
I do that one, i'll spend ages looking for the remote rather than just use the buttons on the TV, really stupid i know :o

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 09:40
I do that one, i'll spend ages looking for the remote rather than just use the buttons on the TV, really stupid i know :o

I do it too! I think it's just because we'll need to find the control sooner or later...so we may as well find it just after we've lost it - gives a bigger chance of finding it!

Max
14-Mar-08, 10:17
When my 9 year old son finds something really funny,on tv or computer or reading a book or just something that someone says he has such a hearty laugh that we all end up laughing - we don't know what we are laughing at but I can end up with tears!! :)

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 10:19
When my 9 year old son finds something really funny,on tv or computer or reading a book or just something that someone says he has such a hearty laugh that we all end up laughing - we don't know what we are laughing at but I can end up with tears!! :)

lol kids are sooo funny!

ciderally
14-Mar-08, 14:33
you get a good laugh in the underground car park at the local supermarket here. some of the antics on people trying to park.....sad or what...

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 14:43
I laugh......when my cat falls in the bath! lol! He jumps about 999999 feet into the air!

trix
14-Mar-08, 15:03
ill tell ye fit makes me laugh...

ma mither disna laugh - as a rule! :Razz

but 'e ither nicht i wis thro in 'e kitchen wi ma auld cheil an ma mither wis watchin ye'v bin framed or somethin in 'e sittinroom......an laugh???

.....fit a noise she wis makin! i went thro til check on her an she hed tears streamin doon her fiecy. she wis laughin 'at much she couldna even breath....

now 'at wis funny.....:lol:

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 15:05
lol i am laughing now

weeboyagee
14-Mar-08, 15:14
Gettin rid o the squatters - that'll bring a smile to my face! ;)

WBG :cool:

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 15:18
Gettin rid o the squatters - that'll bring a smile to my face! ;)

WBG :cool:

Explain what squatters you're on about?

balto
14-Mar-08, 15:20
i was watching loose woman at lucnh time and they had keith lemmon(most likely got that wrong) think its him that does bo selecta, he is starting a round the world tour show on itv 2 on tuesday, and OMG dont think i have laughed so much in a long time, must remember to watch him on tuesday nights.[lol][lol]

honey
14-Mar-08, 15:52

i agree, nothing makes me laugh as much as hearing my boys laugh.. its one of the best sounds in the world!

balto
14-Mar-08, 15:58
I have learnt my little one to sing you are my sunshine, and he now sings that for his dad, it is so cute, it brings a smile to my face to hear him.

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 16:02
it brings a smile to my face to hear him.

This thread is "What makes you LAUGH?", not smile! lol [lol][lol]

Julia
14-Mar-08, 16:04
I know this will sound awful but I laugh if I see someone trip up on the street, it's the way they always look back at the offending kerb and give it a dirty look! [lol]

balto
14-Mar-08, 16:05
This thread is "What makes you LAUGH?", not smile! lol [lol][lol]now now rob no need to be like that you know what i mean

balto
14-Mar-08, 16:08
I know this will sound awful but I laugh if I see someone trip up on the street, it's the way they always look back at the offending kerb and give it a dirty look! [lol]stressful situations make me laugh i remeber being at both my nanny and grandads funerals and having to stop myself laughing, not because i found it funny though.

rob16d
14-Mar-08, 16:27
now now rob no need to be like that you know what i mean

Sorry, didn't mean it in a rude way! :(

trix
14-Mar-08, 16:51
I know this will sound awful but I laugh if I see someone trip up on the street, it's the way they always look back at the offending kerb and give it a dirty look!

hi julia, it obviously cracks ma mither up :lol:

its horrible when ye fall over in 'e street. ye choost get up really kweekly an look aboot ye til see if anyone seen ye.....[para]

an usually someone did...an they are laffin their ass off at ye

major imbarresment.....

sayin 'at - usually am druink at 'e time - water off a ducks back....

JimH
14-Mar-08, 17:03
Gordon Brown and his PCP.:lol::eek:

Julia
14-Mar-08, 18:25
stressful situations make me laugh i remeber being at both my nanny and grandads funerals and having to stop myself laughing, not because i found it funny though.

That happened to us at my Grandad's funeral, we were hysterical, we were hoping we could calm down by the time we got to the cemetery until someone carrying his coffin nearly fell into the grave and then we were off again, I'm quite sure my Grandad would have found it funny too! :)

TBH
14-Mar-08, 21:47
I know this will sound awful but I laugh if I see someone trip up on the street, it's the way they always look back at the offending kerb and give it a dirty look! [lol]Or as Billy connelly says that as they trip sometimes they regain their balance and start to jog along the path as if nothing happened.

sids
14-Mar-08, 22:07
I know this will sound awful but I laugh if I see someone trip up on the street, it's the way they always look back at the offending kerb and give it a dirty look! [lol]

It's funniest if they're fat.

Collapse of stout party- hahaha!

balto
14-Mar-08, 22:55
Sorry, didn't mean it in a rude way! :(
hi rob i know im only jesting with you lol

WeeBurd
17-Mar-08, 12:58
I know this will sound awful but I laugh if I see someone trip up on the street, it's the way they always look back at the offending kerb and give it a dirty look!

Aye, a random "faller (or tripper)" is certain to get a laugh from The Burds.

The ultimate classic faller we saw was in Matalan several years ago. It was super busy, and we were towards the end of the check-out queue, when a girl who worked there came running along past us and just went "slap" onto the floor. Completely randomly. No-one or nothing near her/in her way, just straight down, with the slap of the lino ringing in everyone's ears. Poor lass, she was absolutely fine, but she must have been completely mortified with such a huge queue watching her. I swear I am laughing out loud just thinking about it! We were still laughing by the time we got to the check-out operator, desperately trying to stiffle our giggles, but again the wobbling shoulders are a dead give away [lol].

I also mind being in a hardware store in town once. MrBurd was in another aisle behind me. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed one of the assistants tripping, so tactfully tried to ignore it - next I hear MrBurd calling me over the aisle. I knew what he was going to say, so I ignored him as he continued calling. Eventually, when he wouldn't stop, I turned round "What is it?" I said, rather annoyed. "There's a faller" he giggled, and that set us both off in uncontrolable hysterics. [lol]

I must add, just so you know I'm not a horrid person who laughs at others misfortune - I do laugh at my own tripping/falling incidents. Well, only after my hurt pride is mended!!!

karia
17-Mar-08, 14:09
Orgers who post under various different names but forget to, or are incapable of, altering their posting style accordingly.[lol][lol]

Munro
17-Mar-08, 19:39
We looked after our three year old grandson over the weekend, he was playing with his toy farm animals, and I asked him what do we get from cows, absolutely straight faced he replied "Poo", that had me rolling on the floor in laughter.

bobbyrussell09
17-Mar-08, 19:47
i have to laugh at the hairdryer parade.(mopeds)they try to look so cool an fail misrebly

obiron
17-Mar-08, 19:49
i was in hoots the day cos i beat my oldests score on guitar hero III.

kellogs
17-Mar-08, 20:32
what makes me laugh is watching someone fall especially my brother lol:lol::lol:

bluelady
17-Mar-08, 21:18
a good one was when i knew a neighbour had the same remote control and TV as me. I hid behind the fence and kept changing the TV over, the look on their faces when the TV took on a life of its on was priceless, it was a couple of days before I let on. :lol:

Sapphire2803
17-Mar-08, 21:22
I used to have an old AM hand held CB radio, on the right channel it would switch touch lamps on and off.
Oh, the fun I had! :lol:

Amy-Winehouse
17-Mar-08, 21:43
What makes me laugh???

Probably reading some of the threads on here, with some moaning about bad reps & others falling out over it, absolutely hillarious [lol] But what is the point of it?
Ive never seen another forum like this one, it is really unique but the occasional bickering is what makes it funny imo. Keep it up guys & gals, I love it!!!!

Julia
17-Mar-08, 23:21
The latest thread in the general section [lol]

Sapphire2803
17-Mar-08, 23:28
Alas... tis gone!

Julia
17-Mar-08, 23:29
Alas... tis gone!

Fleeting entertainment, nobody will ever know what we were talking about now