PDA

View Full Version : Horse Riding Equipment

ashaw1
13-Mar-08, 15:45
I have decided to take up horse riding again after a break of many years. I wondered if anyone could advise me of somewhere in Inverness where i could buy hat, boots, jodhpurs etc.

footie chick
13-Mar-08, 16:14
Not sure about Inverness but have you tried CLB in Thurso they did have loads of horse riding stuff. Also think I saw hats in Tescos?

chaz
13-Mar-08, 16:29
Also bits and bobs :) They have a good selection

ett23
13-Mar-08, 16:38
I have decided to take up horse riding again after a break of many years. I wondered if anyone could advise me of somewhere in Inverness where i could buy hat, boots, jodhpurs etc.

Good for you. Where are you going to have lessons? I took up riding again about 18mths ago. I get most my equipment off the internet - loads more choice and much cheaper!! ;) :lol:

ett23
13-Mar-08, 17:08
Just found this website. So there's at least one shop for horsie stuff in Inverness!

http://www.seaforthsaddlers.com/ :D

nicnak
13-Mar-08, 17:40
Hi Try Tesco's they usually have some at very reasonable prices, failing that go mail order at Robinson's they are fantastic and even better if you go to their store nr Haydock! Its a long way down but well worth it!
Ps make sure you get yourself a back protector too!

chaz
13-Mar-08, 19:45
Inverness has one shop called seaforth saddlery, i got some stuff there, but jean gunn bit and bobs near wick has often bargains and is local.Internet is also quite good:)

Max
13-Mar-08, 20:38
Highland Industrial Supplies Inverness

ashaw1
14-Mar-08, 19:02
Thanks for all the help guys. I didn't even know bits and bobs existed, went there today and got my boots. Stumbled upon my jodhpurs in Tesco and got a bargain on ebay for my hat! Thanks again!

chaz
14-Mar-08, 21:29
Iv started again after many years also, and my daughter started, great never realised how much i missed it:)