PDA

View Full Version : garden ornaments, john o groats

nicnak
12-Mar-08, 15:15
hi there does anyone know if the manny at john o groats that did the garden ornaments is still doing business?
if so does anyone have his no or could give us directions
many thanks

trix
12-Mar-08, 15:19
far else could i get a gairden ornament in weik? am lookin for a wee froggy or somethin.

ma granys hoosekeeper hes left her for pastures new :( wur really gona miss her, she's a true gem.

anyway, i thot aboot getin her somethin for her gairden, but hev no transport til j o' g. thot maybe homebase or perhaps a floer shop.

ma pal says homebase are prity dear.....?

hell raizer
12-Mar-08, 16:09
far else could i get a gairden ornament in weik? am lookin for a wee froggy or somethin.

ma granys hoosekeeper hes left her for pastures new :( wur really gona miss her, she's a true gem.

anyway, i thot aboot getin her somethin for her gairden, but hev no transport til j o' g. thot maybe homebase or perhaps a floer shop.

ma pal says homebase are prity dear.....?
castletown garden centre has froggy ornaments, im sure they were only £7.99.hope that helps you

bekisman
12-Mar-08, 16:39
Maybe no longer?, found this:
"A 4 bedroom detached house on the edge of John O Groats complete with parking for about 8 cars and a large stonebuilt barn and outbuildings. The house sits on 3 acres of land and has a good roadside location for those people wanting to start a business. The last owner ran a business selling garden ornaments."

http://www.homesonsale.co.uk/detached_house_with_stone_barn_and_3_acres-o41660-en.html (http://www.homesonsale.co.uk/detached_house_with_stone_barn_and_3_acres-o41660-en.html)

dirdyweeker
12-Mar-08, 16:45
Woollies! You will usually get some garden ornaments there.

Kevin Milkins
12-Mar-08, 17:18
You might try Margaret up at the garden centre in Poultny Town.

trix
12-Mar-08, 17:22
castletown garden centre has froggy ornaments, im sure they were only £7.99.hope that helps you

thanks hell raizer but me no transport :(

Woollies! You will usually get some garden ornaments there.

i guess il hev til try woolies, no goin back oot in 'at ifanow tho.

mite try 'e floer shop doon 'e rod...

thanks guys....

good luck nicnac

trix
12-Mar-08, 17:25

aye, good thinkin kevin, il try there tomorrow - cheers

Fran
13-Mar-08, 04:31

that business has closed down

111heather
13-Mar-08, 09:35
margaret hasnt closed yet she was open yesterday