PDA

View Full Version : animal demonstrations

shhwelle
10-Mar-08, 19:43
Does anyone know of any trainers/associations who do stuff like heelwork to music, Animal dancing routines etc

Looking for some animal demonstrations as part of a fun day :)

Another other suggestions gratefully received

Thanks

unicorn
10-Mar-08, 19:58
how about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RejsRq0MtBI

shhwelle
11-Mar-08, 21:22
That is exactly the kind of thing that would be great!

What clever rabbits, ive never seen anything like that before

:D

unicorn
11-Mar-08, 21:38
It is big in the European show circuit but no clubs in the UK doing it yet as far as I know, I really am quite fancying it, it would add something different to our rabbit club :D

carasmam
11-Mar-08, 22:54
That is brilliant !! Some of those jumps were really high too.
It would be great to see somehting like that locally :D

Phoenix200416
12-Mar-08, 17:58
It is big in the European show circuit but no clubs in the UK doing it yet as far as I know, I really am quite fancying it, it would add something different to our rabbit club :D
I'm trying to teach Lenor. Been sawing up broom handles :lol: Gotta make "wings" though. He is more interested than Comfort though. And probably fitter for it as well.

unicorn
12-Mar-08, 18:00
Awww let us know how you go with it, if I ever get any time to do it I may well give it a try :lol:

Phoenix200416
12-Mar-08, 18:13
Awww let us know how you go with it, if I ever get any time to do it I may well give it a try :lol:
Well he's jumped 1 foot no problem (resting the pole on my boots :lol:) when I get some wings made I'll see how we do. I don't know whether I can see him jumping those crazy heights though.

unicorn
12-Mar-08, 18:27
with training anything is possible I suppose :lol: