PDA

View Full Version : Morgan

wicker
10-Mar-08, 17:06
Hi my cat morgan has gone missing again he has now been missing since Tuesday 4th March from the north murchison area of town. He is black with white under chin and belly.

He has been missing before and when he came home his nose was scraped and had a dent in it so think he was stuck somewhere so if you have any outbuildings, garages, sheds and havent been in them for a while please could you check them for me. Thank you

Last time he was missing i posted a picture on the thread so if you have a search back should hopefully see a pic of him.

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 08:26
Awwww I really hope you find him soon...used to live in Murchie, now I'm in Thurso so unfortunately I can't help. Sorry. :(

Phoenix200416
11-Mar-08, 15:31
Sorry to hear that he has gone missing. I hope that he turns up or is found soon!

floyed
13-Mar-08, 13:00
Hope your cat is found safe and well:D

Phoenix200416
14-Mar-08, 12:53
Any news Wicker?

luskentyre
14-Mar-08, 23:25
I found the earlier picture you posted Wicker and am attaching it here.

Here's hoping Morgan turns up soon, safe and well.

wicker
25-Mar-08, 12:52
Its now been 3 weeks today and still no sign of him yet but keeping fingers crossed someones feeding him and he turns up soon.

dancingtaz13
25-Mar-08, 17:17
Is Morgan Neutered? We have a cat come into Balmore, black & white male but not neutered. I will check him tomorrow to see exactly where he is white and give you a shout back incase its him. This cat we have is very friendly too.

wicker
26-Mar-08, 20:54
Morgan doesn't have a collar and I'm sure I got him neutured when he was a kitten. He is white under chin, belly and tips of paws, he's 7 years old. Thank you very much I hope it is him.

dancingtaz13
26-Mar-08, 22:53
Hi,

The cat we have is definately entire as you can smell him before you see him!! He has more white on his back paws too & full white strip running from chin to under his belly.
I'm ever so sorry for getting your hopes up... i really hope you find him soon and will keep you in mind if we hear of any cats that are found with Morgans description.

wicker
27-Mar-08, 16:01
Thanks anyway

wicker
25-May-08, 15:59
Just to say there still has been no sign of morgan since he went missing. Might sound daft but was at a medium and she mentioned she thought he was being fed by someone so can everyone still keep an eye out for him please, thankyou.

flyonthewall
31-May-08, 15:10
Hi

There is a cat with likeness to Morgan hanging around the Macrae Street/Kinnaird Street area. He/she has got a distinctive cry. He/she has been hanging round since the last couple of months. PM me if you want any further details.