PDA

View Full Version : help with studying..

justine
10-Mar-08, 16:16
Was not sure where to put this...

looking for someone who has a liking of history...I am, as some know looking for as much info about scottish history, and have got a lot of info already, but i am looking for someone to help me....Intersted in scottish history as a whole not just caithness..
I dont want to have to keep postiing differents thread on the scottish subject of its history evertime i run out of my own searches, as some might know of other sites i could try..PM if you can help thanks

sweetpea
10-Mar-08, 17:29
At one time there was an open learning course through Aberdeen Uni on Scottish History/Studies with a tutor up here based at Thurso College I think, but don't quote me on this. Might be worth trying to find out.

Valerie Campbell
10-Mar-08, 17:50
The University of Dundee do collaborative courses with the Open University. I did Modern Scottish History for my OU degree with them. It's well worth doing it. It's a 60 point course but they also introduced two 30 point courses I think. Have a look at dundee.ac.uk. under distance learning. Best of luck. Feel free to PM me about it.

Max
10-Mar-08, 20:43
The local college do an Environment and Heritage course