PDA

View Full Version : feeling good

STUDMUFFIN
09-Mar-08, 07:54
good morning everybody. isnt life grand at the moment? i am getting married to the most gorgeous & honest woman (who i dont deserve) on wednesday.
the kids are behaving, the sun is nearly shining, it is to good to be true. anyhoo off to work i go after my cup of tea.

trinkie
09-Mar-08, 07:57
Congratulations ! Life is Good....
All the very best to you and your family.
May you have many Feeling Good days in the years to come.

Trinkie

johnlc
09-Mar-08, 08:17
congrats to u n family hope u have a wonderful day.:D

trinkie
09-Mar-08, 08:49
A lad who was feeling so good
With his lass, in a happy mood
Cos the kids were behaving
It’s well worth the raving
That lucky old tea swigging, dude !

So soon they are going to marry
Get going there’s no time to tarry,
Remember the ring
You forgetful old thing
Then through the door you must carry

Your Bride, who is honest and true
And loves none other than you
Together you’ll make it
There’s no need to fake it
Life’s Ups and Downs you’ll pull through .

Trinkie did not write this - honest !

skimeister
09-Mar-08, 09:08
Congrats Studmuffin - I have similar love of my life and I hope to have peace and a long life when we move home soon.

Dont work to hard - its bad for you ;)

Ricco
09-Mar-08, 09:17
Congratulations, Studmuffin. I hope that the weather improves by the big day.

nannydip
09-Mar-08, 09:36
Congratulations Studmuffin, what lovely post for a sunday morning, you have brightened up my day :) Hope all goes well :)

Lavenderblue2
09-Mar-08, 09:43
Congratulations to you Studmuffin!!

I hope the sun shines for you both on Wednesday and for the rest of your lives together - always.

Bless you both. LB :)

Alice in Blunderland
09-Mar-08, 09:47
Well congratulations to you. Enjoy every momment of Wednesday and every day thereafter. :D

Can I also suggest ( if I dare be so cheeky )

How about expanding the family I am sure the Nursery would appreciate any input in the future to keep it going. ;)

Kevin Milkins
09-Mar-08, 10:08
Congratulations Studmuffin

Its true what they say .
Laugh and the world laughs with you,yet cry and your own your own.

Its refreshing to see someone start everybodys day of with such chearfull optomisam.

Well done and thank you.

Lolabelle
09-Mar-08, 10:20
All the best to you and your bride to be Studmuffin, thanks for such a lovely cheery post and have a wonderful day on Wednesday and all the days thereafter. :Razz

ciderally
09-Mar-08, 11:59
a really nice way to start the day ..thank you for that..and all the very best for you and your family...xx

rob16d
09-Mar-08, 12:15
Congrats! Oh and trinkie...nice poem!

sweetpea
09-Mar-08, 12:33
Aw what a lovely story, have a brill day on Wednesday and more thereafter. I'm off to the wedding fayre in the Portland, leaving CC at home though!

justine
09-Mar-08, 12:34
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_16.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxuk101MXGB) Well done studmuffin, Congratulations and i hope you have a wonderful day on wednesday.........Goodmorning to you and you loved ones....

Venture
09-Mar-08, 12:37
good morning everybody. isnt life grand at the moment? i am getting married to the most gorgeous & honest woman (who i dont deserve) on wednesday.
the kids are behaving, the sun is nearly shining, it is to good to be true. anyhoo off to work i go after my cup of tea.

We definitely need more posts like yours Studmuffin much better than the storm warnings, government cuts and doom and gloom of late. I wish you your loved one and all the family a wonderful day on Wednesday and may the rest of your lives together be filled with good health and happiness.

:D

Tighsonas4
09-Mar-08, 12:42
good start to the day. nice shange.congrats hope you take lybster by storm all the best to you both tony

balto
09-Mar-08, 13:57
congratulations studmuffin, hope you have a lovely day on wednesday, and the sun shines .

Whitewater
09-Mar-08, 15:09
Congratulations studmuffin, have a great day on wednesday and I hope the sun will continue to shine for you.
Great to see someone really happy.

rob16d
09-Mar-08, 16:10
Cheering me up to no end!
Thanks!

teddybear1873
09-Mar-08, 16:29

Congrats stud. I will be following your footsteps either end of this year or beginning of next.

lynne duncan
09-Mar-08, 16:35
your enthusiasm is infectious, may wednesday be extremely slow to allow you to have a fantastic day. our very best wishes to you, your missus to be and your bairns. CHEERS!

obiron
09-Mar-08, 16:35
congrats to you studmuffin have a lovely day on wednesday.

rob16d
09-Mar-08, 16:43
Congrats too teddy!

Fran
09-Mar-08, 17:54
Congratulations to you both, hope the weather is as good on wednesday as it is today, but even better. Wishing you a happy long life together.

karia
09-Mar-08, 17:58
Congrats stud. I will be following your footsteps either end of this year or beginning of next.

Aye nothing can be heard but the sound of good men biting the dust!;)

Congratulations to you all!:D

dessie
09-Mar-08, 18:29
congrats STUD. hope it last a long time...:)

miranda
09-Mar-08, 20:43
all the best for the big day and every day after!!!:D

telfordstar
09-Mar-08, 21:17

Congratulations and the best of luck for wedensday. I got married last year and it was the happiest day of my life :D

wifie
09-Mar-08, 23:28
Congrats on your impending nuptuals and a truly inspiring post!

Liz
11-Mar-08, 15:02
Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow Studmuffin! Congratulations!!!!!

KCI
11-Mar-08, 15:04
Have a great day tomorrow - Congrats! :D

silverfox57
11-Mar-08, 15:14
all the best for to you both ,a day you will remember the rest of your life,

unicorn
11-Mar-08, 15:23
Good luck and have a great life together :D

Margaret M.
11-Mar-08, 18:47
I wish you and your future bride all the best. Have a super day tomorrow.

Thumper
11-Mar-08, 21:12
Wishing you a long and happy life together x

balto
11-Mar-08, 22:10
good luck for tommorow studmuffin hope everything goes brilliant for you and your future wife.xx

magtomich
11-Mar-08, 23:01
Congratulations and all the very best for the future