PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone doing tonight?

rob16d
08-Mar-08, 20:53
I've been abandonned by a mate..... [disgust]

So I'm sitting in with the org for company..... :Razz

STUDMUFFIN
08-Mar-08, 20:56
ironing school uniforms, drinking tea and having to watch bugs life for the millionth time.

quiteone
08-Mar-08, 20:57
ah poor u.........iv jus cracked open a bottle of wine, waiting for my mate to appear and then wel ave a blether over 1 or 3 or 4 bottles of wine. ;)

justine
08-Mar-08, 20:58
i do believe i am replying to your thread..............;):lol:

Done my carpets this afternnon...bedrooms done, washing done and had reflection time...Now i am enjoying the org............

footie chick
08-Mar-08, 20:59
I should be ironing but I given myself a weekend ban [lol].{might stretch to a week ban but dont suppose anyone else will do it} Nothing on the TV so its the org/bebo for me tonight.

Lavenderblue2
08-Mar-08, 21:00
We're watching Local hero - I Sky +'d it the other night.

It's hard to believe that this film is 25 years old.

LB

Rheghead
08-Mar-08, 21:01
I'm getting to grips with my brand new digi SLR Canon camera.

I can't find the editting software for it but I've managed to take some photos of the bairn with it and have them on photobucket.

Next I have some revising and studying to do for a course that I'm doing on the internet.

When the mrs comes back from her visiting then I will put my feet up with a dram and watch Elizabeth, The Golden Age.

melt
08-Mar-08, 21:02
my ironing ban has so far lasted for 6 months:D i intend going for the world record:lol:

karia
08-Mar-08, 21:05
Battening down the hatches against the driving rain/hail stones and howling gale...cosying up with OH and a bottle of wine.

Just enjoying being all warm and and not having to go out again tonight.:D

Hope the weather is better up there.

dragonfly
08-Mar-08, 21:08
relaxing for the first time in 3 days and enjoying several large glasses of Chenin Blanc ;)

karia
08-Mar-08, 21:10
I'm getting to grips with my brand new digi SLR Canon camera.

I can't find the editting software for it but I've managed to take some photos of the bairn with it and have them on photobucket.

Next I have some revising and studying to do for a course that I'm doing on the internet.

When the mrs comes back from her visiting then I will put my feet up with a dram and watch Elizabeth, The Golden Age.

What?...no e-mails flying twixt you and the first minister tonight Rheg?:lol:

I am well disappointed.;)

candyfloss
08-Mar-08, 21:13
I've got a very nice bottle of "Echo Falls" so i think i'll open it and have a night at the telly :D

Riffman
08-Mar-08, 21:14
What camera is that Rheggy?

quiteone
08-Mar-08, 21:23
snap......echo falls too. cana beat it 3 bottles for a tenner :lol: red,white or rose??

Rheghead
08-Mar-08, 21:28
What?...no e-mails flying twixt you and the first minister tonight Rheg?:lol:

I am well disappointed.;)

There's no need since he has given me exclusive and draconian planning approval powers to decide where the next windfarms are going to be in Caithness.....so long as he approves of my photos of the sites that is.

Riffman, 40D btw

rob16d
08-Mar-08, 21:42
Might be going to a party after all! woop woop

ciderally
08-Mar-08, 22:01
well i hope you all enjoy your night.....me... watching blue lagoon 2...

Thumper
08-Mar-08, 22:03
Ciderally.....I thought you would be partying the nite away celebrating? x

karia
08-Mar-08, 22:10
Ciderally.....I thought you would be partying the nite away celebrating? x

Ole! Ole!;)

herenow
08-Mar-08, 22:16
Im sitting on the org! having a while to myself!

Kids have kept me on my toes all week wi not being well!

All this talk of wine is giving me ideas girls!!

Think its time to open the bottle!!

weestraw
08-Mar-08, 22:18
Quiet night in now was out for a pizza earlier

snap......echo falls too. cana beat it 3 bottles for a tenner :lol: red,white or rose??

however the bottles of red Echo Falls dissapeared last night .... once you open one ...then another.....it only goes one way ;)

dogman
08-Mar-08, 22:20
sittin here with 20 buds n 20 smokes. gonna pan the beers then head 2 the waterfront and get ma groove on! :)

ciderally
08-Mar-08, 22:21
did plan to go into town...but got too comfey so couldent be bothered ratteling my castanets ...getting old me thinks....aw i have had a good day.....

jasmine
08-Mar-08, 22:37
Ciderally, Arent you celebrating your birthday? Have a good one!

psyberyeti
08-Mar-08, 22:49
Just spent the day writing a report. I did stop to watch Scotland win though - it was excellent. I knew Scotland would win as soon as I saw that it was raining. I knew that it would muss up the England boys hair.:lol:

I now have a bottle of 'Old Pulteney' next to me as this gets rid of headaches better than paracetamol. Now I can get back to my photo projects - I have some serious editing of a coloured girl to do - well, she's blue and would now be about 120, but she's gorgeous. I have had a helping hand at a start on the photo, I just have to polish and enhance. And then there's the camera club challenge - but the old pulteney is probably going to get me before i get to the end.

A good evening in with my feet up on the cat next to the Aga, some whisky, and a bit of photo manipulation. It could not get much better.:cool:

balto
08-Mar-08, 22:56
i am sitting here on my computer typing away and watching guilty pleasures on itv some great songs on it.

unicorn
08-Mar-08, 23:12
was playing poker online and just blew 3000 chips so left and came here :roll:

Sapphire2803
08-Mar-08, 23:44
Chatting to friends online, checking out the org and wishing I could go out :(
Haven't set foot in a pub or night club since I was down south last July

Riffman, 40D btw
That's a decent cleavage Rheghead :lol:

hell raizer
08-Mar-08, 23:46
sitting with a bacardi and lemonade :lol:

teddybear1873
08-Mar-08, 23:54
Sitting on the laptop now. Did a wee job for my sister, then got some plaster for tackling the wall and ceiling tomorrow. Quiet say really.

pirateeye
08-Mar-08, 23:54
you know...a few people mentioned ironing...just a tip incase you're interested....

if you have a tumble dryer you don't need to do ironing...just put the clothes in the dryer for a short while on high setting and as soon as it is finished, take the clothes out and hang them up, while still warm. creases won't cool into the clothes then...works for me every time!:D

Anne x
08-Mar-08, 23:55
relaxing for the first time in 3 days and enjoying several large glasses of Chenin Blanc ;)

Dragonfly think you deserve it after your blitz on the bedroom !!!

I had a exciting day watching the rugby great win !!! nice friends for dinner after rugby now relaxing with a GLASS of Merlot dishwasher emptied and kitchen cleared up so maybe nice lay in tmr morn

rob16d
09-Mar-08, 12:04
Well.....I ended up breaking my laptop! Look at the technical support bit...

dessie
09-Mar-08, 18:37
think i will watch the footy match on bbc1..then join the quiz later for the CRAICK.....

rob16d
09-Mar-08, 19:42
Where are the quizes?

ExoticQueen
09-Mar-08, 19:54
not drinking wine having a nice cuppa off hot chocolate yum 2 kids out and wee one in my room watching tv and other daughter tyding her room so am enjoying a yarn on the org,hows everyone doing tonite.:D:lol:

rob16d
09-Mar-08, 19:56
Exotic queen looks like you've got a nice family home!

ExoticQueen
09-Mar-08, 20:06
Exotic queen looks like you've got a nice family home!
thanks i have coudnt ask for a nicer family home,sitting here chilling out what about you its nice and quite makes a change enjoying my hot chocolate it puts the pounds on u but i dont care lifes 2 short to worry about little things like that ha ha ha :lol::Dxx

karia
09-Mar-08, 20:12
thanks i have coudnt ask for a nicer family home,sitting here chilling out what about you its nice and quite makes a change enjoying my hot chocolate it puts the pounds on u but i dont care lifes 2 short to worry about little things like that ha ha ha xx

Quite right... It's a Sunday evening after all and the working week will roll by again soon enough.:D

Think I will have a small glass of wine!;)

miranda
09-Mar-08, 20:33
mmm. ironing... not!! will leave it to see if OH does it :roll:
might join you in a wee glass of wine there Karia:lol:

ANNIE
09-Mar-08, 20:37
ironing done this afternoon just waiting for hubby to come home from work and have some pasta and some wine. Watching crufts at the moment

sweetpea
09-Mar-08, 21:00
Lat night I was treated to a gorgeous meal in the french restuarant, first time I had been it was TASTY!! Been to the Wedding Fayre in the Portland today, now sitting having a beer whilst my tea is being cooked for me - Roast Pork and all the trimmings. Catching bits of Crufts in between. All in all an ace weekend:)

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 00:42
Lat night I was treated to a gorgeous meal in the french restuarant, first time I had been it was TASTY!! Been to the Wedding Fayre in the Portland today, now sitting having a beer whilst my tea is being cooked for me - Roast Pork and all the trimmings. Catching bits of Crufts in between. All in all an ace weekend:)

My my! aren't we a high roller- eating out! C'était trés bonne?

saxovtr
10-Mar-08, 00:56
didnt do much at all,getting eh crack wi a few mates,quick blast round the street,n home!!

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 01:38
Sax...you sound like a boy racer! :)

trix
10-Mar-08, 02:19
i spent most o' ma weekend doin homework...

then aday i wis goin aboot a forest on a quad bike!! i seen a couple o dear an twa hawlks - cool or what??

am on holiday now for a week - yeeha!!

gona do ma spring cleanin an am planin goin sweemin - ivryday :eek:

aye....weel see :lol:

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 07:13
Trix.... sounds like a bit of sarcasim!

trix
10-Mar-08, 12:40
Trix.... sounds like a bit of sarcasim!

weel, its 20 til 12 an im still in ma goonie :roll:

definately tomorrow - dis anyone want til gie me some motivation an sponser me......?

now THAT is sarcasm [lol]

sweetpea
10-Mar-08, 13:34
My my! aren't we a high roller- eating out! C'était trés bonne?

Oui c'était fantastique! Now that's about all I can say, unless you want to discuss it in English;)

ExoticQueen
10-Mar-08, 17:34
aw well i was up late not doing housework reading my fav pasttime once i get into a good book thats it dont hear anything bliss nothing like a good book xx:lol:

rob16d
10-Mar-08, 17:38
I agree exoticqueen!