PDA

View Full Version : Well done Scotland

Kenn
08-Mar-08, 18:09
Congratulations on winning the rugby

wifie
08-Mar-08, 18:18
That is it I am now going to be an eternal optimist!!!
Well done guys on winning the Calcutta Cup!

coppertop 1958
08-Mar-08, 19:03
Congratulations on winning the rugby

Royster1911
08-Mar-08, 19:18
They mentioned us on the BBC News. Very quickly though. He He[lol]

teddybear1873
08-Mar-08, 19:22
Wonder if it will be on the back of the English tabloid pages tomorrow?

loneranger
08-Mar-08, 20:03
well done to the scotland boys today. they done there country proud:)

Yoda the flump
08-Mar-08, 20:05
Yeah, well done Scotland, always good to beat England.

Also like to say well done to Academy today for beating Inverurie 2-1 and completing the double over them this season.

Valerie Campbell
08-Mar-08, 20:11
What a match. So pleased Scotland finally won the Calcutta Cup after so long. If only the team had played like that in the previous matches...

candyfloss
08-Mar-08, 20:27
Well done Scotland on winning the Calcutta cup :D

footie chick
08-Mar-08, 20:40
What a match. So pleased Scotland finally won the Calcutta Cup after so long. If only the team had played like that in the previous matches...

So long it was only two years ago at Murrayfield.

Well done wish I was there to see it again. GR8 game

balto
08-Mar-08, 23:01
yeah at last we have won something and beaten england at the same time can it get any better than that lol[lol][lol]

Julia
08-Mar-08, 23:32
:lol: WooHoo! :lol:

Green_not_greed
09-Mar-08, 00:04
Woo Hoo indeed!

Best I've seen Scotland play in a long time, and what a brilliant match!

BBC Reporting Scotland had a pretty good report on it tonight, but the BBC main news coverage was appalling - even the St Mirren match was given priority! They concentrated on Wilkinson kicking a new world record number of points in "a poor match". Don't think reporting would have been that way round if England had won. Talk about biased!

Still - Woo hoo!!!!!!!

GNG

Kevin Milkins
09-Mar-08, 00:16
It has been my opinon since before the start of the championship that Scotland has got as good a side that I have seen in many years and Frank Hadden has deserved more than he has got in the way of results than he has. If I was to be critical, it has been there play safe style that they have tried to play, however a win against our friends from down the road will be taken with both hands regardless of style.

WELL DONE

quirbal
09-Mar-08, 01:08
Scotland Calcutta Cup Champions 2008:):)

northener
09-Mar-08, 14:10
You were lucky:~(..................

amanda
09-Mar-08, 15:00
oh deary me the english are sore loooooooooooooosssssssssssssssseers

Whitewater
09-Mar-08, 15:02
I'm really disappointed by this win. It was the only game I was unable to watch, they go and win and I didn't even see it. I had to go to a meeting followed by a very enjoyable dinner, half way through our meal the guest speaker from Edinburgh stood up, held his hands up for silence and said "I've just received a very important text message,----------- Scotland have just won the Calcutta cup" the place erupted, and the orders from the bar immediately doubled, and continued in that mode for the remainder of the evening.

Well done Frank Hadden and his team of heros.

Valerie Campbell
09-Mar-08, 20:03
So long it was only two years ago at Murrayfield.

Well done wish I was there to see it again. GR8 game

Felt like much longer...There was a drought before that though...

northener
09-Mar-08, 23:31
oh deary me the english are sore loooooooooooooosssssssssssssssseers

Well, I suppose that to be fair, we should refuse to slaughter you Scots occasionally.