PDA

View Full Version : Crufts - Nowzad and Tali

carasmam
07-Mar-08, 22:18
This is definitely the other side of the coin from the soldiers??? thread posted before.
http://www.nowzaddogs.co.uk/

Nowzad and Tali are nominated for the Friends for Life award at Crufts 2008.
I get a lump in my throat every year when they show the nominations and bubble on the Sunday when they get their award :roll:

ANNIE
08-Mar-08, 12:13
Know how u feel I cry at this every year. Great post nice to see something positive

Mother Bear
09-Mar-08, 11:44
Aw, I got all goosebumps just reading their story! Will def be tuned to see them on Crufts tonight and vote for them.......tissues handy too of course!

gillian17
09-Mar-08, 13:08
Did I miss it or do some posters have selective thought processes. Dogs in the UK excrete 7,000 tonnes every day, that is 2.5 million tonnes per year. Last year they were responsible for 3,800 hospital admissions. If you wish to know how many deaths, mainly kids, Google it but its more than mumps, measles and rubella combined.
Get real, water, sodium pentonol and then potassium cyanide. That is the only way to treat a dog.

carasmam
09-Mar-08, 14:40
You are excreting a fair bit yourself my dear :roll:

binbob
10-Mar-08, 17:51
Did I miss it or do some posters have selective thought processes. Dogs in the UK excrete 7,000 tonnes every day, that is 2.5 million tonnes per year. Last year they were responsible for 3,800 hospital admissions. If you wish to know how many deaths, mainly kids, Google it but its more than mumps, measles and rubella combined.
Get real, water, sodium pentonol and then potassium cyanide. That is the only way to treat a dog.
only one word for ur rantings...

DISGRACEFUL...

Bakerbhoy
10-Mar-08, 23:46

And what about the help dogs give various people who have no sight, can't hear etc? Where would they be then?

Binbob got it in one DISGRACEFUL!!!!!

cuddlepop
11-Mar-08, 10:33

You obviously have no idea how much joy a dog can bring to someones life,lets just hope you never.
Go blind.
Deaf
Have an autistic child,as dogs have been trained to act as a guard.
Never need rescued.

Animal dirt is a small price to pay and its up to us humans to dispose of it properly.[disgust]

Shabbychic
11-Mar-08, 16:38

Oh dear. Do you feel better now? Take a deep breath and relax.

floyed
13-Mar-08, 13:02
Great positive post :D