PDA

View Full Version : what are you doin this friday night?

roblovesplastic
01-Feb-08, 20:39
lol, um duh.

anneoctober
01-Feb-08, 20:56
Usually start off watching Emmerdale, fall asleep 5 mins into the prog! wake up, check my emails, check out the Org etc etc . My days of dashing to grab the groat to see where we're goin the night are sadly long gone:( What are YOU doing Rob??? :eek:

miranda
01-Feb-08, 21:05
mmm open bottle wine .........sit back in ma reclyner..... get some gossip on eh org.... a bit o internet shopping...bit o music.. few friends in.. same as every other night lol

karia
01-Feb-08, 21:29
OH works shifts so my 'Friday night' is a bit of a mobile feast..

...however I concur entirely with the lovely Miranda's view of life!;)

Ash
01-Feb-08, 21:34
:Dwell fridays are normally normal for me but my boyfriend proposed this afternoon and of course i said YES!!!!!!!!!:D

catnip
01-Feb-08, 21:37
Hoose work Mr H !!!!!!

karia
01-Feb-08, 21:38
well fridays are normally normal for me but my boyfriend proposed this afternoon and of course i said YES!!!!!!!!!:D

Now that's what I call a 'Good Friday!

Congratulations Ash and Brew...wonderful news!:D

(Book Anne October for your hen party now!)

Ash
01-Feb-08, 21:38
Now that's what I call a 'Good Friday!

Congratulations Ash and Brew...wonderful news!:D

thank you karia xx

sphinx
01-Feb-08, 21:42
:Dwell fridays are normally normal for me but my boyfriend proposed this afternoon and of course i said YES!!!!!!!!!:D
congratulations ash this will be a memorable friday..

lassieinfife
01-Feb-08, 21:44
Congratulations:D

johnlc
01-Feb-08, 21:47
congrats ash well done:)

Thumper
01-Feb-08, 22:06
Congrats Ash!Now you need an engagement cake as well as a birthday one!:) x

anneoctober
01-Feb-08, 22:12
Mega congratulations Ash ! As Karia noted, I AM available for Hen Nights with my entourage of Karia, Thumper & Nanoo............ [lol]
Best wishes to you both wifie. Anne xxxxx :D

bop
01-Feb-08, 22:16
:Dwell fridays are normally normal for me but my boyfriend proposed this afternoon and of course i said YES!!!!!!!!!

congratulations Ash!!! x :D

WeeBurd
01-Feb-08, 22:21
Congrats, Ash!

My Friday night is usually hogged by Ugly Betty, but tonight I think I shall clean out MrHumberfloob whilst bopping to some cheesy tunes on the music channels! I do like a wee song and dance when there's no one around [lol]!

karia
01-Feb-08, 22:34
Congrats, Ash!

My Friday night is usually hogged by Ugly Betty, but tonight I think I shall clean out MrHumberfloob whilst bopping to some cheesy tunes on the music channels! I do like a wee song and dance when there's no one around [lol]!

Does Mrhumberfloob do Hen nights?...karaoke?

(My gawd we can expand our repertoire Anne:D)

Big Jean
01-Feb-08, 22:34

Congratulations Ash . What wonderful news .

Means yours will be a 'special' Friday night .

Boboowest
01-Feb-08, 22:40
I went lane swimming 6 to 7 this Friday night. First time for 3 years. Did 100 lengths and my o my was it boring. Heres to the next 3 years of swimming free Friday nights
Now have a bottle of red - much better.

anneoctober
01-Feb-08, 22:47

Yes, Ash my entourage narrowly missed out on "Britains got Talent" [lol]

karia
01-Feb-08, 22:52
Yes, Ash my entourage narrowly missed out on "Britains got Talent" [lol]

You would keep upstaging us..:roll:!

NLP
01-Feb-08, 22:52

congratulations

johno
01-Feb-08, 22:54
fridays are normally normal for me but my boyfriend proposed this afternoon and of course i said YES!!!!!!!!!:D

Well congratulation,s Ash wish you both every happiness. http://209.85.12.234/7289/61/emo/greet006.gif (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://javascript<b></b>:add_smilie()

best johno.xx

WeeBurd
01-Feb-08, 22:58

He does, but this weekend is his last, as he's off for the snip next week... he told me he's had enough of doing Barry White, and wants to run away to RADA to study as a castrato...[lol]

karia
01-Feb-08, 23:06
He does, but this weekend is his last, as he's off for the snip next week... he told me he's had enough of doing Barry White, and wants to run away to RADA to study as a castrato...[lol]

We've missed out on a 'special talent' there Weeburd!

I think I have pulled my pants up too tight in sympathy..vive la Lloyd webber rabbit..

..talent is such a wonderful thing!;)

Andrew C
01-Feb-08, 23:12
I go to JAM club from 6 -9pm! 120 odd lovely children!

TBH
01-Feb-08, 23:16
well fridays are normally normal for me but my boyfriend proposed this afternoon and of course i said YES!!!!!!!!!:DCongratulations Ash, may I wish you all the happiness in the world.:D

young_fishin_neep
01-Feb-08, 23:23
cangratulations ash, my firday nights seem to be pretty boring just now as the weathers so horrible, so im in the chatroom untill mum boots me off the computer lol xxx

Boozeburglar
01-Feb-08, 23:32
Hey don't feel so bad about it. I had to suffer Thurso winters before the days of the multi TV channels, advanced pc and console games and before the internet!

The indignity!

:)

canuck
01-Feb-08, 23:33
roblovesplastic, you manage to get us started on some pretty incredible threads.

Congratulations Ash!

Margaret M.
02-Feb-08, 04:14
Congratulations, Ash, that is lovely!

hotrod4
02-Feb-08, 07:50
Friday nights for me used to be my "dram" night as I didnt start work on Saturday until 1 pm so had loads of time to recover.
Now that I work at 9 on Saturdays that has changed my wee drammie to a Saturday night as we dont open on Sundays.
SO i have changed Friday to my K2 night and an early night in preperation for my Saturday night voddie fest!! :)

Will raise a glass to you Ash and your intended (a good excuse for a swally)so if i have a hangover on Sunday its all your fault ;)

Ash
02-Feb-08, 09:41
thanks all xxxx

bobsgirl
02-Feb-08, 12:13
Congratulations ASH, you must be over the moon!!

A usual friday night for me is work from about 4.30 - whenever, then come home, have a nice cuppa with hubby, then come onto the org for a while or MSN. Gotta see what I missed when I am at work!! Lol!

sphinx
02-Feb-08, 19:59
kick back chill and have a few tin,s of beer;)

brew
04-Feb-08, 20:07
Would like to say a big thanks to you all for your kindness, Ash & myself will save you all a slice of digital wedding cake to have on a slow Friday night on the .org

roblovesplastic
07-Mar-08, 19:03
usual

I never answered this before, last time i asked, soz.

err just listening to athlete havin a beer and looking at all the shamefull rubbish I usually post on the org as a part time orger.

getting embarrassed and thinking 'why do I do it'

answers on a messageback pleaz

karia
07-Mar-08, 19:08
Me and OH & 1 large Indian takeaway, 1 bottle of Champagne, 1 bottle of good red and a DVD.;)

Don'tya love Fridays?!:D

balto
07-Mar-08, 19:20
absolutly nothing the other half is of out on a free do with his work so it is just me and the kids, so might get to stay on the computer longer than half and hour yippee really exciting NOT!!!!!:roll::roll:

ciderally
07-Mar-08, 19:51
sitting out on the terrace with a glass and the laptop..

teddybear1873
07-Mar-08, 19:53
Me and OH & 1 large Indian takeaway, 1 bottle of Champagne, 1 bottle of good red and a DVD.;)

Don'tya love Fridays?!:D

And by the look of your evening karia, a bit of something else looks on the cards..........maybe lol

teddybear1873
07-Mar-08, 19:55
Might force myself to prepare the walls and ceiling in the bathroom that i have to plaster this weekend, otherwise its a quiet evening for me.

karia
07-Mar-08, 19:57
And by the look of your evening karia, a bit of something else looks on the cards..........maybe lol

I couldn't possibly comment!;)

skinnydog
07-Mar-08, 20:34
Not doing much really. Tidied kitchen after dinner, walked skinny dog, put child to bed so now having a quick squint at .org and looking forward to polishing off a bottle of nice rose. Not my usual choice of vino but it was in the cupboard and looked tasty enough and luckily, it is...

justine
07-Mar-08, 21:34
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_4_20.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxuk101MXGB) munching my way through a chicken korma, before i do the uniform washing....Then i will have a relaxing bath and put my feet up.....

quiteone
07-Mar-08, 23:58
got home at 6pm, cleaned the house dyed my hair, had a bath put fake tan on, cupa coffee n a chocolate biscuit, relaxing on the pc...........:Razz

Julia
08-Mar-08, 00:03
shopping, dinner, baby to bed, ebay, org, ebay, org, tv, ebay, cup of tea, ebay, you get the picture ;)

rob16d
08-Mar-08, 00:05
Visited a mate, came home, going off for an early night! *yawns*

Rheghead
08-Mar-08, 00:07
I just got back from a meeting and read an email from the First minister. Happy days!

rob16d
08-Mar-08, 00:55
Just put the washing machine on.....anyone else got a hotpoint wma20?? hehe!

Kevin Milkins
08-Mar-08, 00:59
I thought I might stay in tonight and service my hoover.

anneoctober
08-Mar-08, 15:17
I thought I might stay in tonight and service my hoover.
BOYS and their TOYS???? [lol]