PDA

View Full Version : To our Guests

Royster1911
07-Mar-08, 18:27
There are 83 looking in at the moment. Come on, join us. You KNOW you want to and we want to chat with you and hear your views on the threads posted so, COME ON IN!:D

ciderally
07-Mar-08, 19:18
you will get a warm welcome...promis xx

balto
07-Mar-08, 19:22
aye everyones input is important[lol][lol]

karia
07-Mar-08, 19:28
I think most of us 'lurked' for a bit before joining and so I would say enjoy looking in and when you feel ready to post... a warm welcome awaits you.:D

Kenn
07-Mar-08, 19:30
I am not Caithnessian and have no links to the county appart from loving it and visiting as often as I can.
I have been made most welcome over the many years that I have been a member, so don't be shy. Where ever you are come from,make yourselves known.

chaz
07-Mar-08, 23:45
Not many of us bite[lol]

Thumper
07-Mar-08, 23:53
[quote=chaz;354205]Not many of us bite/quote]

A few foam at the mouth tho ;)[lol]x

quiteone
08-Mar-08, 00:05
i just visited for about 2yrs........i was scared too, but its not that bad...:lol::lol:

Ricco
08-Mar-08, 09:48
There are 73 at this point in time. We have all been lurkers (sounds awful, doesn't it) but I would agree that it is time to take the plunge. Come on now, deep breath, hold your nose (well, you don't really need to 'cos we're all quite nice and clean) and jump in. 'Swim' along in the quiet shallow end until you get your confidence. Look forward to seeing you. :D

skimeister
08-Mar-08, 10:00
I have posted a couple of times in the last few days but like most I have been "lurking" for a couple of years. I was born in Thurso and am inthe process of buying a house and should be moving back home in 2 months.

With reference to the last post about oil, I will need to get some when I move in. Can anyone recommend where I should go?

Thanks - Ski :D

rob16d
08-Mar-08, 13:47
Hey! I was a lurker for ages! We will give you tea and custard creams!

skimeister
08-Mar-08, 14:02
All cutstard creams accepted with thanks ;)

Ricco
08-Mar-08, 15:31
I have posted a couple of times in the last few days but like most I have been "lurking" for a couple of years. I was born in Thurso and am inthe process of buying a house and should be moving back home in 2 months.

With reference to the last post about oil, I will need to get some when I move in. Can anyone recommend where I should go?

Welcome to the org, skimeister. :D

ciderally
08-Mar-08, 15:36

hello and welcome home....

TRUCKER
08-Mar-08, 19:04
Come on in we dondt bite much.

ExoticQueen
08-Mar-08, 19:10
u all seem a friendly bunch thanks 4 ur warm welcome am glad i came on this site hi everyone how u all doing :lol::Razzxx

Royster1911
08-Mar-08, 19:31
u all seem a friendly bunch thanks 4 ur warm welcome am glad i came on this site hi everyone how u all doing :lol::Razzxx

We are all just fine. My wife said so, so it must be true!

quiteone
08-Mar-08, 21:26
95 guests tonite!!!! come on sign up!!!!:lol:

karia
08-Mar-08, 21:28
95 guests tonite!!!! come on sign up!!!!:lol:

Blimey! We'd best call in a catering firm...we'll never butter all those sarnies ourselves.:eek:

...whose got the tea urn?

quiteone
08-Mar-08, 21:37
well give them all wine :lol::lol:

skimeister
09-Mar-08, 14:43
Thanks to all for making my "outage" welcoming.

Hope to speak to you all in the near future

Ski

Whitewater
09-Mar-08, 15:20

Simpsons of Wick supply oil and are prepared to deliver on short notice if you are running low. I have always used them and find the service excellent. there is another oil company in the county, may be good as well, but I can't comment as I've not used them, unfortunately I can't remember the company name either.

skimeister
09-Mar-08, 15:25
Thanks WHITWATER, Simpsons has been mentioned a few times recently

Ski

cuddlepop
09-Mar-08, 16:08
This afternoon we have 199 lurkers.Just think of the discussions we could have if everyone was on.

Its warm indoors come and join us.:)

ExoticQueen
09-Mar-08, 20:00
hi ya everyone whats the crack tonite,am glad ive joined this org ,everyone out apart fron 2 kids bliss hot chocolate,and the org what more do i need on a sunday nite,or any nite for that matter:D:lol:xx

quiteone
09-Mar-08, 22:44
yip have to agree with u, iv done all my ironing n tidying and its me time now...............so im the same sitting on computer for wee while before bed!!