PDA

View Full Version : Senior Member!

rob16d
07-Mar-08, 11:51
How many of you out there are senior members.... I am now as from my 500th post!

Does anyone have a status/hierarchy list of what order you move up through the ranks?

bobandag16
07-Mar-08, 12:41
How many of you out there are senior members.... I am now as from my 500th post!

Does anyone have a status/hierarchy list of what order you move up through the ranks?
does age count . how old is our member on org or guest /?:D

ciderally
07-Mar-08, 12:47
congrats rob..now your a senior citizen tee hee....

Alice in Blunderland
07-Mar-08, 12:48
I have senior momments :lol: :lol:

Never been a senior member that I know of.

rob16d
07-Mar-08, 12:50
Oi! I'm 16! Nowhere near a senior citizen!!! Does anyone know what makes me a senior member? It changed when I got to 500 posts?

Sapphire2803
07-Mar-08, 12:54
I think that normally you remain an orger until you become a 1k orger.
I've seen junior member and senior member pop up a few times. I may be way off here, but maybe you become a member rather than an orger etc if your post count increases dramatically over a short period of time. It would make sense because then those who were posting for the sake of their count would be scuppered and those who are genuinely posting and not that worried about their title probably wouldn't care less anyway. I'm sure someone must know...

rob16d
07-Mar-08, 13:01
Thanks Sapphire........loving your signature!

Boozeburglar
07-Mar-08, 14:07
It would make sense because then those who were posting for the sake of their count would be scuppered and those who are genuinely posting and not that worried about their title probably wouldn't care less anyway.

In what way would it scupper anyone? Their post count remains regardless. Surely to those inane enough to concern themselves with such things the difference between being called one thing or another is secondary to their quest to post as many times as possible as quickly as possible?

:)

Julia
07-Mar-08, 14:11

Don't think there are that many, I've been an orger for 7 years now and still not a senior member as aren't many other orgers who have thousands of posts, must be a glitch with your account for some reason, the same thing happened to Justine a few days ago

scorrie
07-Mar-08, 14:11
The Spanish book of Streakers by Senor Member ;)

rob16d
07-Mar-08, 14:14
I don't think it is a glitch.......??

balto
07-Mar-08, 14:19
hey rob16d lets just hope you dont have and senior moments, to go along with your title of senior member.[lol][lol]

rob16d
07-Mar-08, 14:21
everyone's giving me cheek! Wah wah! I'm upset! Don't mock me, I may be 16....61....but I can still kick some but!

Julia
07-Mar-08, 14:24
I'm certainly not mocking you, maybe you become a senior member for posting lots in as little time as possible?

balto
07-Mar-08, 14:24
a little light hearted fun rob16d, i have just noticed when you joined that is some amount of posts in a short period of time well done[lol][lol]

rob16d
07-Mar-08, 14:30
Aww thanks! I'm nowt but a big goss!

Julia
07-Mar-08, 14:32
Young and inquisitive, nowt wrong with that!

justine
07-Mar-08, 14:35
you keep posting your happy threads rob...Dont let them stop you.How is the fridge stocking going.....;)

rob16d
07-Mar-08, 14:49
fridge is going good :) goodd to see you on

Margaret M.
07-Mar-08, 15:02
Hi Rob,I think they're trying to tell you that if you keep up this rate of posting you will be old before your time. :)

rob16d
07-Mar-08, 15:06
Me....I'll stay young forever! :)