PDA

View Full Version : whirlpool awm 321

Fantoosh
06-Mar-08, 16:30
Hey everyone i have just bought a second hand Whirpool awm 321 washing machine and i dont have a clue how to work it as it came without the instruction manual. Just wondering if anyone can help. Thanks :)

Bobinovich
06-Mar-08, 16:36
You'll need to be a bit more specific with the model number but should be able to download it here...http://www.whirlpool.co.uk/app.cnt/whr/en_GB/pageid/pgsrvifuhome001

Just type in AWM321 & choose English & it'll present you with a list of model matches.

Fantoosh
06-Mar-08, 16:59
hey thanks thats great. I looked at the manuals and i still cant get it to work. Think it might be broken but not sure, hope not :(

rob16d
06-Mar-08, 17:03
hey thanks thats great. I looked at the manuals and i still cant get it to work. Think it might be broken but not sure, hope not :(

If I were you I'd contact previous owners and get them over ASAP, if they can't show you how to work it then demand your cash back...will it even switch on? if not, try chnaging the fuse?

Fantoosh
06-Mar-08, 17:09
hey, yeah it switches on because the little orange light comes on, and when i turn it to the programme i want it makes a quiet click noise as if its going to start, then does nothing. Yeah i have texted the last owner. Im just hoping that I'm just not working it properly

rob16d
06-Mar-08, 17:15
Well stupid question...is the door shut properly?? Sorry :)

Venture
06-Mar-08, 17:16
http://www.ricability.org.uk/reports/report-household/choosingawashinemachine/testresults.htm

Try here as well it gives instructions and troubleshooting for the type of machine you have.

Fantoosh
06-Mar-08, 18:11
hey, yeah door shut proper, thats what i first thought it could be. Tried to wiggle it to the side etc to make sure its conecting properly. Think ill give up just now. Doing my head in [lol]

rob16d
06-Mar-08, 18:17
I'd def. phone the prev owners.....hope you get it sorted!

Sapphire2803
06-Mar-08, 19:51
You have switched the water on haven't you? (I forgot once... don't tell anyone though) ;)

rob16d
06-Mar-08, 19:56
Emma you sillybilly!

Fantoosh
06-Mar-08, 21:09
ha ha yeah i have