PDA

View Full Version : Character Traits

Lolabelle
05-Mar-08, 21:54
What character traits to YOU think would best describe You.
And please no disputes or slagging off at people if you dont agree with what they say of themselves. :(

As for me,
I think the character traits that best describe me would be confident (in familiar surroundings) Shy, when I'm not. Generous, funny, caring, curious, a little bit argumentative (but working on that one). I hope reasonable and fair.
To be totally honest, I should tell you the bad bits too, I am at times one eyed, a bit of a stirrer, and often see things in black and white, when the shades of gray make all the difference. (Can't think a word that describes that. Maybe someone else can help out with that. This is pink to indicate embarrassment!
Ok, be brave, tell us what you think of yourself.:D

Please, please, please dont pick on anyones answer, please don't scare people off.

teddybear1873
05-Mar-08, 22:04
I'm confident. I fight in what i believe. If theres something i really want, i will get it. I'm determined, very easy natured, funny and witty i think. Im upfront, if i have anything to say, i will say it to them and not behind there back. Im caring and loving ( chuckle chuckle) well so my fiance tells me lol.

blackbess
05-Mar-08, 22:33
oh yea teddybear you are hilarious.....not....upfront...not

teddybear1873
05-Mar-08, 22:36
oh yea teddybear you are hilarious.....not....upfront...not

Meaning what?

blackbess
05-Mar-08, 22:38
whatever you want it to mean

teddybear1873
05-Mar-08, 22:40
whatever you want it to mean

Strange.................but true.

justine
05-Mar-08, 22:42
me im too honest,respectful and trusting ....I am loyal and stick to my principles....bad traits,,,sticking to my principles, apparently.............;)

blackbess
05-Mar-08, 22:44
to be upfront one has to be honest surely ? are you ?.....dont think sooooooo

teddybear1873
05-Mar-08, 22:45
to be upfront one has to be honest surely ? are you ?.....dont think sooooooo

Do you know me personally?

blackbess
05-Mar-08, 22:46
last comment for teddybear

justine
05-Mar-08, 22:47
Do you know me personally?

I was just wondering about that...Alot of info from one who is a new member,,,Not you tb1873

blackbess
05-Mar-08, 22:48
why you asking teddybear ?

justine
05-Mar-08, 22:49
Time for the bell.:eek:i think black bess..dont burn your bridges...:mad:

teddybear1873
05-Mar-08, 22:51
why you asking teddybear ?

It seems as though you didn't understand Lolabelle's thread blackbess. If you have anything interesting to put forward, say it, otherwise dont.

"What character traits to YOU think would best describe You.
And please no disputes or slagging off at people if you dont agree with what they say of themselves"

anneoctober
05-Mar-08, 22:51
I'm loyal to family & friends. I love being able to make someone's day! Friendly, warm & caring. HOWEVER still battling my demons, which can make me distant at times and turn into myself and shut my loved ones out. When I'm ME - I like me !!:D
Loving your new avatar Lolabelle ................

blackbess
05-Mar-08, 22:54
made a comment bout you teddy bear ...you are not honest is all I have to say ....and you should check your spelling :D

justine
05-Mar-08, 22:55
made a comment bout you teddy bear ...you are not honest is all I have to say ....and you should check your spelling :D

its states in the english language that bout has an A makes the word about....

teddybear1873
05-Mar-08, 22:59
its states in the english language that bout has an A makes the word about....

Hahaha. There's alweys one aint their justine. Sorry i took long in the repli, i was cheking for speeling misteaks.

mums angels
05-Mar-08, 23:00
my traits are ..loyal (to those who are loyal to me ) ,generous ( will go out of my way to help someone out) ,outgoing , honest, caring , opinionated and argumentive ( if you want my opinion be prepared for the answer i will say it how i see it ) .

blackbess
05-Mar-08, 23:02
ha ha ...aye very good

justine
05-Mar-08, 23:05
Hahaha. There's alweys one aint their justine. Sorry i took long in the repli, i was cheking for speeling misteaks.

youre right there's only one...and thats me.:lol:...nice to see you can read the english language aswell as spell....;)

Julia
05-Mar-08, 23:30
made a comment bout you teddy bear ...you are not honest is all I have to say ...

For being an apparently 'new' member you sure have got a lot of negative stuff to say which is completely off topic as you are meant to be discussing your own character traits and not slagging off other orgers.

Not a great first impression blackbess! [lol]

Kevin Milkins
05-Mar-08, 23:50
What character traits to YOU think would best describe You.
And please no disputes or slagging off at people if you dont agree with what they say of themselves. :(

As for me,
I think the character traits that best describe me would be confident (in familiar surroundings) Shy, when I'm not. Generous, funny, caring, curious, a little bit argumentative (but working on that one). I hope reasonable and fair.
To be totally honest, I should tell you the bad bits too, I am at times one eyed, a bit of a stirrer, and often see things in black and white, when the shades of gray make all the difference. (Can't think a word that describes that. Maybe someone else can help out with that. This is pink to indicate embarrassment!
Ok, be brave, tell us what you think of yourself.:D

Please, please, please dont pick on anyones answer, please don't scare people off.

I am a little bit concerned that lollebelle has got a copy of my CV. And i do not know this person .And alsoI am not a fan of spell checkers.

teddybear1873
05-Mar-08, 23:55
I am a little bit concerned that lollebelle has got a copy of my CV. And i do not know this person .And alsoI am not a fan of spell checkers.

Well im lost there. What do you mean, lollebelle has a copy of your CV?

rockchick
06-Mar-08, 00:05
hmm...

I am an outgoing introvert.

I am confident, but shy.

I am clever enough to think my way through a brick wall...but can't catch a ball to save my life. Or tell a joke.

My laugh is quite "individual" and probably too loud. too bad. I love a good belly laugh.

I don't like many people, but the people I like, I like enormously.

I am amazingly good at giving attention to detail, but need help when it comes to the big picture. I am not good at asking for help.

I drink too much wine. But...I don't take drugs...of any other sort.

I am incredibly loyal to those I love; and incredibly evil to those who betray me.

I trust instinctively, but still count my change.

I will almost always stop to help a total stranger, even when it is to my own detriment.

Kevin Milkins
06-Mar-08, 01:25
Well im lost there. What do you mean, lollebelle has a copy of your CV?

The way that lollebelle described her traits ,it could have been written by me about myself.

justine
06-Mar-08, 01:29
The way that lollebelle described her traits ,it could have been written by me about myself.
suprising how many cv's are not correct...Stands to being honest.we can all believe what is written infront of us, but it does not make it so....

Whitewater
06-Mar-08, 01:52
I'm impulsive, unpredictable, can also be very stubborn, and very caring about the things which matter to me in life.

Lolabelle
06-Mar-08, 04:17

Are you my long lost brother or something Kevin, lol. Just kidding. Maybe we are all just a bit alike when it comes down to it? [lol]

Kevin Milkins
06-Mar-08, 11:57
Are you my long lost brother or something Kevin, lol. Just kidding. Maybe we are all just a bit alike when it comes down to it? [lol]

Love to have a long lost sister in Aus. It is somwere thats on my list of places to visit and what better excuse could a man want.lol. It is supprising that many of us see the same traits in other peoples threads.

sweetpea
06-Mar-08, 13:32
Been mulling this over all morning. I'd have to put mine into strengths and weaknesses, remembering that each can work against the other.
My good points are that I'm discreet (can keep a secret),totally unshockable, told I'm a good listener, very practical and just get on with things, happy-go-lucky most of the time, i love a challenge, very good natured and competative (almost to point of insanity at times!)
On a down side I can be gullible and too soft with people, too caring about people's feelings and such like and I have an addictive personality.:(

percy toboggan
06-Mar-08, 20:06
Serious, straight talking, honest, often swayed, not dogmatic, quick to ire (not online), quicker to forget it....online or off.

balto
06-Mar-08, 22:09
i believe i am honest hardworking caring and i will fight for what i believe in, think that about sums me up.

Sporran
07-Mar-08, 02:08
For the most part I'm an easy going person. I don't lose my temper often - but when I do, you'd better watch out!! I'm sympathetic and caring, and try to treat people the way I'd like to be treated myself. Politeness and good manners go a long way with me, and I detest rudeness and brusqueness.

I'm a good listener, and am probably more of a listener than a talker. But having said that, I don't like one way conversations, where I can't get a word in edgewise!

I have a good sense of humour, but have to watch I don't get too carried away, sometimes. However, I'm not the kind of person to try and get a laugh at someone else's expense. I might gently tease, but that's about it.

Bad points? Well, I can be a bit on the stubborn side, and have been known to procrastinate on many an occasion! I'm not a very punctual person, unfortunately. I wish I didn't have that problem, but I just seem to lose track of time so easily!

Fantoosh
07-Mar-08, 02:44
I am really indecisive, change my mind all the time over everything and find it hard to stick to decision.

I can be stubborn and bossy, only really to my boyfriend though. haha poor keith. He also says I'm cheeky.

I put things off all the time, eg, degree work, cleaning house, etc.

I think I am funny and witty (but i am the only one who thinks this, hahaha)

I am usually happy all the time, and dont get annoyed by anything for very long.

I think i am really openminded about things and laid back.

I can be really paranoid and shy if I'm around people i dont know well, which is what i hate the most about myself. :( But I can be loud if around people i feel comfortable with.