PDA

View Full Version : Signature

router
05-Mar-08, 20:49
We all have signatures,some funny,philosphical,serious..some made up your own............where did you get yours from?
mine comes from a song by david bowie......yes,yes i know i plagiarised hope the copyright cops don't come for me....................!

rob16d
05-Mar-08, 20:52
The wall in my math classroom!

Gave me some inspiration...for about 20 secs! Haha!

unicorn
05-Mar-08, 20:54
A card I bought years ago.

percy toboggan
05-Mar-08, 20:56
All my own work. Eleven Englishmen won the English league title in 1968. I was 17 and impressionable. Manchester City F.C. was my life back then.
It's very temporary.....to celebrate the 40th anniversary. I've moved on...and so has football....the memories , the travel, the stadiums, the people, the lifts, the trains, the coaches the 3-1 win at Old Trafford and the atmosphere are all etched into my psyche.

Ricco
05-Mar-08, 20:56
Mine is my own.

justine
05-Mar-08, 20:57
I made up my own i even put my name to it..........would not want people to copy the words of a wise one.....:eek:

rob16d
05-Mar-08, 20:57
loving the home-made ones!

scorrie
05-Mar-08, 21:03
All my own on this occasion. Might change it next week.

Valerie Campbell
05-Mar-08, 21:18
I got mine from a John Jakes book I read in the 1980s which was the first part of his Kent Family Chronicles. I just always liked it.

Wellies
05-Mar-08, 22:59
From a poster I bought for my bedroom wall many moons ago. Loved it then and it definately suits who I am :lol:

ciderally
05-Mar-08, 23:42
mine came from native american
Chief Joseph

Nez Pierce (1840-1904)

Metalattakk
06-Mar-08, 00:02
Mine comes from an online discussion I was having with a fellow Iron Maiden fan, from Moldova, about their first album. He summed it up pretty well, I thought.

percy toboggan
06-Mar-08, 19:09
Mine comes from an online discussion I was having with a fellow Iron Maiden fan, from Moldova, about their first album. He summed it up pretty well, I thought.

I haven't heard it but that's a pretty impressive statement from a Moldovan...he obviously has a good grasp of English and its nuances.

the charlatans
06-Mar-08, 19:21
Mine is from The Charlatans tune 'Title Fight'.
Every time i hear the lyric it makes me groove and smile.

I like to read everyones signatures as well, lots of wisdom down there, even when there isn't any just above it!

percy toboggan
06-Mar-08, 19:53
Mine is from The Charlatans tune 'Title Fight'.
Every time i hear the lyric it makes me groove and smile.

I like to read everyones signatures as well, lots of wisdom down there, even when there isn't any just above it!

Good band...Northwich's finest...not that I'm damning with feint praise...they have produced some excellent tunes .

cuddlepop
06-Mar-08, 21:36
Fridge magnet someone bought me.

I tend to change my signature as thought of the time,so to speak.:)

Julia
06-Mar-08, 21:42
Think I'm on my third, mines a fridge magnet too I think

balto
06-Mar-08, 21:58
i got mine from a bebo skin.

canuck
06-Mar-08, 22:48
Back in the days when Ricco and I were trying to out Canadianize one another with our avatars, Pultneytooner sent me the gold maple leaf. I've used it as my signature ever since. Ricco always had a primo signature line.

mccaugm
06-Mar-08, 23:14
As mine says...Eleanor Roosevelt...very wise and astute woman.

As they say behind every great bloke is an even greater woman ...:lol:

Moira
07-Mar-08, 01:51
My signature does not change often. It is always linked to my avatar and I give credit to the person who "coined the phrase" originally.

candyfloss
07-Mar-08, 10:13
My signature is because i think my lot thinks i sit on my backside and watch daytime telly all day :roll:
I wish :eek:

rob16d
07-Mar-08, 10:21
Candyfloss....I love your avatar!!!!

candyfloss
07-Mar-08, 10:26
Thank you rob16d :D

rob16d
07-Mar-08, 10:37
No worries! It looks so cute! :P

weestraw
07-Mar-08, 16:15
My signanture is a lyric from a song by a local group i think....cant remember though....was at school when i came across it

sweetpea
07-Mar-08, 22:28
Something I read on a website, seemed apt at the time because I thought it was quite positive, about just getting on with things, might look for a new one..

balto
07-Mar-08, 22:32
Well i changed my one today, as most of the people i speak to are online somewhere or other, and between here and bebo there are lots of nice people.:Razz:Razz