PDA

View Full Version : Could you go without it?

teddybear1873
04-Mar-08, 20:11
Who can honestly say there addicted to the org or not? I normally go on it at any time of the day for casual use. There has been times when i havent been near it for weeks. Do you feel the need that you need to be on the org every single day? Could you easily go without it for a week or so? Be interesting to know how many members are so called addicted to the org.

porshiepoo
04-Mar-08, 20:12
Addicted! Definately!
I may not come on every single day but as near as.

teddybear1873
04-Mar-08, 20:14
Addicted! Definately!
I may not come on every single day but as near as.

Whats the longest spell you have gone without coming on the org porshiepoo?

ciderally
04-Mar-08, 20:26
got to check it out daily.....im hooked

Sporran
04-Mar-08, 20:29
If I don't get my daily dose of the Org, I suffer from withdrawal symptoms! :eek:

porshiepoo
04-Mar-08, 20:30
Whats the longest spell you have gone without coming on the org porshiepoo?

Two or three weeks when I went on holiday. :eek:
So far I've managed to not get a spell in the sinbin and haven't been suspended. Fingers crossed. :lol:

floyed
04-Mar-08, 21:13
I used to come on for a wee check everyday, but not so much recently.

Ricco
04-Mar-08, 21:29
Good evening, everyone. My name is Ricco and I am an org addict. I am known to tell my story in wee pieces at times.:confused

obiron
04-Mar-08, 21:31
if im on the computer i'll have a look but def not addicted.

percy toboggan
04-Mar-08, 21:31
I'm starting to spend more time here myself, after a lull.
It's my first stop on the net after e.mail.

balto
04-Mar-08, 21:33
must admit when i first joined i was looking at the posts ever day, but gave up for a while ner#ver really went near it unto a few weeks ago now instead of being on bebo the whole time i find my time split between the 2 with the org more popular now than bebo, never though i would hear myself saying that, it is a bit like the courier or groat if you dont have a look you might miss something.

horseman
04-Mar-08, 21:44
Was zapped for a month for swearing ! nothing strong- so felt a bit hard done bye.
Had it sort of recinded-but still had the hump!-So served the month, an a few weeks more, then started dipping in again---now becoming addicted again:D

Boozeburglar
04-Mar-08, 21:54
I spend months away from it, depends what is on.

sweetpea
04-Mar-08, 22:01
I can honestly say I'm not addicted to the org, but in saying that I can think of worse things to be addicted too.Get a life if you are. What about ORG anonymous? ;)

mums angels
04-Mar-08, 22:10
must admit when i first joined i was looking at the posts ever day, but gave up for a while ner#ver really went near it unto a few weeks ago now instead of being on bebo the whole time i find my time split between the 2 with the org more popular now than bebo, never though i would hear myself saying that, it is a bit like the courier or groat if you dont have a look you might miss something.

LOL now i check in on org about once a day to see if anything interesting is going on but usually a quick flying visit ...i am hooked on bebo though and doubt that will change as the two sites are used by me for two different reasons ..this one for info on whats going on locally and bebo to have a chat to family and friends :D have both on my favourites list though .

sam
04-Mar-08, 22:14
I can take it or leave it and if i'm honest i mostly leave, it due to the fact that its not the same as it used to be and i doubt that it ever will again:(

Dusty
04-Mar-08, 22:18
I only use it recreationally and no way am I adicted.

I can leave it any time I want to....so just back off....I CAN HANDLE IT! :lol:

chaz
04-Mar-08, 22:19
Torn between dance net and the org, most visits are at odd times when i get peace, and its too cold outside.Summer hardley on pc:)

Flair
04-Mar-08, 22:23
I've gone 5 straight years away from it. You name it, I could last it. ;)

I might not make many posts but that's usually because a) I don't have anything to say about any of the current topics. b) won't say anything because my opinion is likely to be too controversial (depends on the topic) or somebody will take offence to it. (Usually that doesn't bother me but with some people it's just not worth the trouble) Or c) I don't really know what the thread starter is talking about. But I'm usually still hanging around.

rob16d
05-Mar-08, 08:56
I think I'm addicted....I've only been on a few weeks and look at my post count! It's my first stop on the internet every morning!