PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of this....

ciderally
04-Mar-08, 13:31
http://www.endoftheworldpredictions.com/

i dont know what to make of it....just scare mongering...how did they reach this date...

justine
04-Mar-08, 13:37
and every other date they have thrown at us..it will go bang one day but i will not be here to care...neither will my children, there grand children and so on down the line.....

Alice in Blunderland
04-Mar-08, 14:24
They have been predicting the end of the world for years now .... and we are still here :eek:

Who all has seen at some point in older movies or even years ago the man on the street with the billboard predicting the end is nigh.. :lol: or maybe Im older than I thought and no-one remembers them !!

ciderally
04-Mar-08, 14:27
bet i win the lottery..20th dec 2012....ahhhhh

TBH
04-Mar-08, 14:33
bet i win the lottery..20th dec 2012....ahhhhhWait till I consult the runes for you?:lol:

xx_chickie
04-Mar-08, 16:04
bet i win the lottery..20th dec 2012....ahhhhh

Typical...:lol:

But really, why do these sorts of things cause such a stir? For example: surely athelists throughout the world who believe these theories are hypocrites for believing these over-whelming non-scientific forces? :confused

Andrew C
07-Mar-08, 20:19
The bible says the world will come to completion but we're told we don't need to know when. Certainly, there are biblical prophecies that could be said to be ringing true, but still there are things that haven't been fulfilled.

The bible's message is basically to live every day as if it was your last...make the most of it while you're here! :)

ciderally
07-Mar-08, 20:29
thanks for that andrew....its how they came up with the date of 21 dec 2012 that got me thinking...and the mayan calander ends the same year...