PDA

View Full Version : Help

balto
04-Mar-08, 13:07
would anyone here have any info on mina mackays dancing and could i just take my daughter down on wednesday or is there a waiting list, she has got a place in tanya hornes which she is supposed to be starting tomorrow at 5 but the thing is it is up in the high school which is ok for 2 weeks as i am on holiday from work so would have a problem taking her, but when i go back to work i wont really have anyone to take her as it is to far for her sister to take her, but if i could get her into mina's one well it is just across the bridge and not to far for her sister to put her down then i could get her after work, so if anyone has info i would be delighted.:Razz:Razz

chaz
04-Mar-08, 13:10
Hi, i havent but will ask a friend who might:) Dancing of any sort is really good for them,hope she enjoys it.I put my wee one to inverness every saturday as shes started disco.

balto
04-Mar-08, 13:17
Hi, i havent but will ask a friend who might:) Dancing of any sort is really good for them,hope she enjoys it.I put my wee one to inverness every saturday as shes started disco.hi thanks i dont really want to start her up at the high school only to have to pull her out when i go back to work so i would be handy down the street.:Razz

balto
04-Mar-08, 13:59
got my daughter sorted out she starts with mina mackay next monday night at 5.30.

justine
04-Mar-08, 14:05
Hope it all works out for her......Well done...;)
please try again in 25 seconds....:eek:

Mr P Cannop
04-Mar-08, 14:10
got my daughter sorted out she starts with mina mackay next monday night at 5.30.

how old is she ??

balto
04-Mar-08, 14:25
she is 7 why!!!

chaz
04-Mar-08, 14:32
Pleased you got it sorted:) Hope she enjoys it.