PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here!

Lolabelle
03-Mar-08, 22:44
I am now watching my second series of this show, and loving it. It is so funny seeing these people living in a bush camp, (sort of).
This series has John Burton Race and Anna Ryder Richardson in it, (I really like both of them) but I was wondering which series this is, and has there been more after this one?

Thumper
03-Mar-08, 22:47
Hi Lola,that was the last series that aired here....in November I think! x

anneoctober
04-Mar-08, 05:28
I am now watching my second series of this show, and loving it. It is so funny seeing these people living in a bush camp, (sort of).
This series has John Burton Race and Anna Ryder Richardson in it, (I really like both of them) but I was wondering which series this is, and has there been more after this one?
We won't spoil it for you Lolabelle !! Some of it is hysterical....or maybe it's just my sense of humour.....:eek:[lol]

Lolabelle
04-Mar-08, 05:51
We won't spoil it for you Lolabelle !! Some of it is hysterical....or maybe it's just my sense of humour.....:eek:[lol]
I love it, I love John Burton Race going to town and being a "Chef". I am a chef, so it all seems quite normal.
But don't you just love Janice "Oh Maaaaannnnnnnn!" Dickenson. Love to punch her and Lynne.

anneoctober
04-Mar-08, 06:01
I love it, I love John Burton Race going to town and being a "Chef". I am a chef, so it all seems quite normal.
But don't you just love Janice "Oh Maaaaannnnnnnn!" Dickenson. Love to punch her and Lynne.
Janice v Lynne - it gets better........[lol]

laguna2
04-Mar-08, 09:15
Much, much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx_chickie
04-Mar-08, 16:09
Oh, it's getting me all excited again thinking about the last series! We need some more quality shows here, or just a repeat of the last series of "I'm a Celebrity..."! :D

balto
04-Mar-08, 20:59
oh i think that had to be the best im a celebrity yet, oh janice was brilliant, i wathed her on sky one night think it was something to do with models oh she really is a character that woman[lol][lol]