PDA

View Full Version : Mods Queue

router
03-Mar-08, 15:35
Hope someone can help...A friend has just sent me a pm as they cannot get on the board as they have changed email address,,the account is still active but i think they are in a mods queue for clearence...How long does this normally take and is there anyone they can contact to find out....

silverfox57
03-Mar-08, 15:38
think it takes about 3 days from most of members in queue,

Bobinovich
03-Mar-08, 15:59
Unfortunately registration & account changes are outwith the Mods control - only Admin has that facility which is Niall. Unfortunately I believe Niall is currently on a weeks holiday so I'm not sure what the situation will be for a the next week or so.

router
03-Mar-08, 16:01
dont he allow one of the mods to take over while Niall is away....

router
03-Mar-08, 17:58
if not it seems a bit odd as most businesses and organisations have someone fill in and take the helm or doesn't admin trust anyone enough to do it for them?

JAWS
03-Mar-08, 18:42
It only seems odd if you decide it seems odd otherwise there is nothing odd about it so don't worry.

Bobinovich
03-Mar-08, 20:00
Well there used to be someone to take the helm - Colin. He was Niall's backup in circumstances such as these. Unfortunately that kind of knowledge and trust doesn't just come along at the snap of your fingers so the simple answer to your query appears to be No.