PDA

View Full Version : sorry

balto
03-Mar-08, 13:37
It appears i have upset a few people(not sure why) so i would like to say i am sorry for being a little bit annoying over the past few day, to those who i have upset i am sincerly sorry:(:(

scotsman1
03-Mar-08, 13:53
It appears i have upset a few people(not sure why) so i would like to say i am sorry for being a little bit annoying over the past few day, to those who i have upset i am sincerly sorry:(:(

Don't be sorry it shows weakness, stick to your guns and go for it.

superted
03-Mar-08, 13:56

Haven't seen anything you should be sorry for!

cuddlepop
03-Mar-08, 13:59
This is getting ridiculous.:mad:

Unless you've been pming people nothing you have done requires an apology.

Tighsonas4
03-Mar-08, 14:00
good to see this balto even if i dont know what its all about only that takes
a MAN do do that. a man of principles regards tony

angela5
03-Mar-08, 14:09

Why apologise for 'appearing to upset a few people' your not even sure as to why you've upset a few! Why do you feel you are being 'annoying'? If your simply expressing your view/opinion then tough on anyone who disagrees.

teddybear1873
03-Mar-08, 14:21
I also say sorry to, for what i dont know. Maybe i will cheese of a few in the future. Boohoo!!!!!

unicorn
03-Mar-08, 14:25
I have never seen a message board with so many recent apologies, it is getting stupid and stifling to the board when an obvious section of people are taking offence so easily. Ridiculous in my opinion.[evil]

teddybear1873
03-Mar-08, 14:33
I have never seen a message board with so many recent apologies, it is getting stupid and stifling to the board when an obvious section of people are taking offence so easily. Ridiculous in my opinion.[evil]

So very true unicorn. At the end of the day its just a forum website.

balto
03-Mar-08, 14:40
i dont want to be known as a trouble maker on here because i am not just, love my kids so much like most mum, i enjoy giving my pennys worth in threads.

Margaret M.
03-Mar-08, 14:49
Balto, I haven't seen anything that gives me the impression that you're a trouble maker. It is unrealistic to expect everyone on a message board to agree with you all the time. One tends to express an opinion more freely here than if it were a face to face conversation. Debates/disagreements get heated at times but I would never apologize to anyone for simply stating my view or opinion.

KCI
03-Mar-08, 14:54
I'm not having a go at anyone here, but why is everyone making these "Public Apologies?"

If anyone thinks they have said/done something they need to apologise for, why not just pm the person involved, and make your apology that way?

Just a thought!

balto
03-Mar-08, 14:55
Unfortunatly some members(whoever they are) decided to complain about me obviously my opinion wasnt what they wanted to hear.

teddybear1873
03-Mar-08, 14:56
Unfortunatly some members(whoever they are) decided to complain about me obviously my opinion wasnt what they wanted to hear.

I certainly wouldnt lose your sleep over it balto. Stuff them.

TBH
03-Mar-08, 14:56
i dont want to be known as a trouble maker on here because i am not just, love my kids so much like most mum, i enjoy giving my pennys worth in threads.You can come on here and give your opinion as much as you like as long as it's within the rules. It's a forum for discussion and not everyone is going to agree and if they did then it would be a pretty boring place. If a post of yours is within the rules of this forum and somebody gets upset then I would suggest they go and pick up their toys, dry their eyes and grow up.

balto
03-Mar-08, 14:57
I'm not having a go at anyone here, but why is everyone making these "Public Apologies?"

If anyone thinks they have said/done something they need to apologise for, why not just pm the person involved, and make your apology that way?

Just a thought!
i would have done if i knew who i upset.

TBH
03-Mar-08, 15:00
i would have done if i knew who i upset.So you are going to apologise for having a different view from someone else. Like a wise man once said, "stuff 'em".

balto
03-Mar-08, 15:04
So you are going to apologise for having a different view from someone else. Like a wise man once said, "stuff 'em".
no not really i am just showing who the bigger person is, cause at least i can apologize where as the members who spat out the dummy went running to tell tales, i still sand by all what i said though.

Penelope Pitstop
03-Mar-08, 15:07
Can't say I've noticed any offensive posts by you.

Some folk just don't like anyone else having a different opinion from themselves.

.............long time dead.............don't worry about it... lol

chaz
03-Mar-08, 15:07
I certainly wouldnt lose your sleep over it balto. Stuff them.

Very true teddybear, they are not worth getting worked up about. balto no need to say sorry,cant see you have done anything wrong.

carasmam
03-Mar-08, 15:10
i would have done if i knew who i upset.

Yep, stuff them. If they haven't got the guts to approach you themselves and say you upset them they are not worth the apology :Razz

balto
03-Mar-08, 15:13
:Razzjust want to say thankyou to you all.:Razz