PDA

View Full Version : Quiz 9 March

the charlatans
02-Mar-08, 23:04
The quiz on 9 March will be on complete nonsense. :lol:

Moira
03-Mar-08, 23:22
Wow -the purple, sparkly jacket really suits you Char :D Congratulations on winning it!

I've not been in the Quizroom for a long time. I'll try to stay away next week in order to give everyone else a fair chance. Your topic is sooooo tempting though ....... I would win, hands down, for sure. :D

Good luck with hosting the Quiz.

the charlatans
04-Mar-08, 15:07
Moira it would be lovely to see you in the quiz, we will keep a chair warm by the fire for you.

Hubby seems to be hijacking my questions and making some of them sensible! If anyone wants a hour of light hearted entertainment on Sunday to set you up for the week ahead come in and join us. Leave your serious head at the door - but bring your competitive spirit.

wifie
04-Mar-08, 15:43
Confused already - what serious head would that be??? :confused ;)

the charlatans
04-Mar-08, 15:51
shhh wifie, they might not notice we don't don't have one of them! well i try not to anyway. life is too short.

yers thinking up some rather interesting questions. like, how long is a piece of string, shall i have tea or coffee now, how is my bairn so cute and will my dog stop snoring. but don't worry only 2 out of 4 will be in the quiz...

wifie
04-Mar-08, 16:01
LOL - absolutely cannot wait! Hearin that Andrew C - a beeg challenge for you this week!!!

dessie
05-Mar-08, 12:51
i wonder if my answers will arrive on screen befor the next question. lol ???[disgust]

canuck
09-Mar-08, 19:47
Good luck with the quiz The Charlatans. I am sure that it will go well. I'll pop in when I get home later this evening.

Tighsonas4
09-Mar-08, 20:31
seems your quite excited on this one wifie [lol] will call later and cheer you on lol tony

the charlatans
09-Mar-08, 21:20
Hiya
Questions are set and the quiz sheet is ready. I have the purple sparkly jacket on and man its itchy.
I have a few serious questions after all so there is something for everyone.

the charlatans
09-Mar-08, 22:47
After the Org crashing -twice - we have the winners.

3rd Place - Wifie
2nd Place - Andrew C
1st Place - Lynne Duncan

Well done all for coming back in when it crashed, can someone sort it out please...................

I'm away to take off the purple sparkly jacket now, sew a few sequins back on and put it to the dry cleaners afore Lynne gets it next week!

wifie
09-Mar-08, 23:18
Congrats Charl on marching on thru adversity - must be all that invading - has stood you in good stead - LOL!