PDA

View Full Version : Norseman

superceltic
02-Mar-08, 21:09
The Norseman is re-opening tomorrow (03-03-08)

Lunches served from 12-2
Bar meals served from 5-8.30pm
Or why not book a table in the restaurant?? 01955 603344

Excellent new menu

Also return of Happy hour at the weekend.

Hope to see all our regulars back :D

gemma89
02-Mar-08, 22:03
food was lovely there last year!!

scotsman1
03-Mar-08, 13:58
The Norseman is re-opening tomorrow (03-03-08)

Lunches served from 12-2
Bar meals served from 5-8.30pm
Or why not book a table in the restaurant?? 01955 603344

Excellent new menu

Also return of Happy hour at the weekend.

Hope to see all our regulars back :D

Why would you want to go to a place that only opens half the year and does'nt give a hoot about regulars. Far better going to a locally owned establishment that opens all year for its punters.

octane
03-Mar-08, 14:07
Why would you want to go to a place that only opens half the year and does'nt give a hoot about regulars. Far better going to a locally owned establishment that opens all year for its punters.

I agree, bars run down anyway and the place has no character whatsoever. Im embarrassed for the tourists after them sitting on there butts for hours on end and that is what there greeted with.

telfordstar
03-Mar-08, 20:23
I was in at specsavers in the norseman just the other day and must admit the place could do with a good clean up and like it was said a bit of atmosphere as well.

skinnydog
03-Mar-08, 21:01
Do you think that it will be necessary to "book a table in the restaurant"? I can hardly see the place full to capacity but a nice marketing touch I think....

DeHaviLand
03-Mar-08, 23:58
Wont be full now that the guy posting the info has alienated one half of the football supporters in the town with his choice of user name:)

superceltic
04-Mar-08, 13:39
who says anything about my name being related to football?? for all you know it could be celtic as in scottish/irish drawing