PDA

View Full Version : reputations...

ciderally
02-Mar-08, 15:32
hey i have just found mine.... talk about slow...thanks folks ..well learn something new everyday....yesteday= photos/and lost toolbar..today = reps..hee hee ..im kooking with gas now...:lol:

unicorn
02-Mar-08, 15:42
It's nice when you stumble on it by accident :lol:

chaz
02-Mar-08, 22:19
ok now im very slow tonight, what and where are reputations:confused

balto
02-Mar-08, 22:42
ok now im very slow tonight, what and where are reputations:confusedi'm with you i know that we get reputation points but how or whne do we get more?

zappster
02-Mar-08, 23:01
dinna worry aboot it its cyber reputations am more worried aboot ma reputation in the real world...hic!haha

unicorn
02-Mar-08, 23:03
if you look in your user cp your reputation is at the bottom. You give reputation by clicking the scales icon in the top right of a post.

balto
02-Mar-08, 23:05
if you look in your user cp your reputation is at the bottom. You give reputation by clicking the scales icon in the top right of a post.blonde time again i think but what is a user cp!!!!![lol]

chaz
02-Mar-08, 23:07
Ok thanks unicorn found that now, it says 19 and shows 1 how do you read the other 18? yes im having a blonde moment also:confused

unicorn
02-Mar-08, 23:08
top left of page user cp, FAQ, members list, calendar etc.

unicorn
02-Mar-08, 23:10
it just shows comment's left. Each person depending on their reputation level gives a different amount of points. Green is good, red is bad ,blue/grey is someone who has not got enough points to give any yet, but it still let's you know they tried and gives you their comment.

balto
02-Mar-08, 23:10
so do people have to basically give you rep points

justine
02-Mar-08, 23:11
Ok thanks unicorn found that now, it says 19 and shows 1 how do you read the other 18? yes im having a blonde moment also:confused
go to user cp then to your rep box
and click on the x in the right hand corner drops down you rep box.....:D

unicorn
02-Mar-08, 23:13
no it doesn't give your points away. You give rep and yours stays the same. People give rep on posts that they like pretty much.

justine
02-Mar-08, 23:13
so do people have to basically give you rep points

No only if they agree with a post you have written if the dont like it then they have the option to dive you bad rep...If you want to give rep go to the scales in the right hand corner(top)of the post you are reading ( not thread) and click on the scales...easy from there..

chaz
02-Mar-08, 23:18
Thanks everyone, blonde moment over iv got it now(took a while):lol:

balto
02-Mar-08, 23:21
No only if they agree with a post you have written if the dont like it then they have the option to dive you bad rep...If you want to give rep go to the scales in the right hand corner(top)of the post you are reading ( not thread) and click on the scales...easy from there..
what does the #14 on the top right cornor of your mean mines is 16 just being nosey now lol

unicorn
02-Mar-08, 23:22
that is the post number in the thread

Penelope Pitstop
02-Mar-08, 23:31
you learn something new every day :Razz

gemma89
02-Mar-08, 23:34
you learn something new every day :Razz

Just wot i was about 2 say... Never even noticd it b4!:lol:

unicorn
02-Mar-08, 23:36