PDA

View Full Version : Who's going firewalking in Thurso? / Stalls available / SSPCA - help prevent cruelty

ciderally
02-Mar-08, 10:55
as seen on home page...dont know about this ..gives you confidance so they say....so whos going to do it???

Minty
02-Mar-08, 11:38
Three of my fellow workers are taking up the challenge - should be quite a good night. Warm anyway

Countryman
02-Mar-08, 11:53
ciderally - well do you fancy it or is too far away from you in spain - You could always sponsor someone it's for a good cause.

Balmore Animal Centre.

ciderally
02-Mar-08, 12:21
ciderally - well do you fancy it or is too far away from you in spain - You could always sponsor someone it's for a good cause.

Balmore Animal Centre.

tee hee ...now there is a thought..who has upset me latley....i'll send them into the fire....jesting...good idea

golach
02-Mar-08, 12:27
Was chatting the other evening to Taylor.4 who informed me she was going to attempt this, and even got me to contribute to her sponsorship, best of luck

anneoctober
02-Mar-08, 13:26
Sorry guys, it won't be me! :eek: I'm usually found in HOT WATER anyway...:lol:

Bobinovich
02-Mar-08, 13:31
Sorry, got COLD FEET [lol]

...and no that's not how I'm gonna warm them up!

neepnipper
02-Mar-08, 13:32
Me, Me Me!! Can't wait, if anyone wants to sponsor me I work at Pets at Home, really excited!

carasmam
03-Mar-08, 11:39
Me, Me Me!! Can't wait, if anyone wants to sponsor me I work at Pets at Home, really excited!

Will your sponsor sheet be on the counter? Will definitely be coming to watch and cheer you on, yay go neepnipper :lol:

neepnipper
03-Mar-08, 12:05
Hopefully yes. will need to ok it with the manager.

taylor.4
03-Mar-08, 17:16
I am doing the sponsored fire walk, and have already been given a donation from golach, (thanks again), Its something different and it's also for a good cause, life can be short, so why not give it a go. if anyone want's to sponsor me they are more than welcome, just pm with details. thankyou.

rob16d
03-Mar-08, 20:44
Well I would try it for a one off thing.....but I'm too scared! Good luck everyone...hope you raise lots!

young_fishin_neep
03-Mar-08, 22:09
its for a good cause i would do it, but i dont like fire, except the ones ya can sit infront of in you living room.

now if it was a bungee jump or something i would do, even though i dont like hights!

kazzii xxx

dancingtaz13
03-Mar-08, 22:45
You can sponsor me then young fishing neep.... and tugg!! (Pretty please!!!:lol:) I'm doing it and really looking forward to it. There's a minimum sponsorship to be raised too so we all need as much as poss!!

iain
04-Mar-08, 01:39
Just got my sponser sheet so dig deep everyone.

taylor.4
04-Mar-08, 01:42
Well I would try it for a one off thing.....but I'm too scared! Good luck everyone...hope you raise lots!I bet alot of the people are going to be scared doing it, me included, but u'll never no unless u try, why not just give it a go?

attidude9464
04-Mar-08, 20:16
Hey this sounds like a great challenge. Hope lots of people take up this challenge and help raise lots of money for a good cause. The animals need YOU...

taylor.4
04-Mar-08, 20:25
Hey this sounds like a great challenge. Hope lots of people take up this challenge and help raise lots of money for a good cause. The animals need YOU...Why don't u sign up and have a go urself?:D

attidude9464
04-Mar-08, 20:37
Have already

ciderally
04-Mar-08, 20:39
well i wish you all good luck..and wish i could be thare on the night to see you all jumping about..tee hee..have fun u all..xx

The Angel Of Death
05-Mar-08, 11:07
There's a minimum sponsorship to be raised

Whats the min amount ?

neepnipper
05-Mar-08, 11:35
You have to pay £30.00 registration fee and raise £150.00, if you raise the £150.00 you get the £30.00 back, although I'll just donate that to Balmore too.

Minty
05-Mar-08, 21:27
Someone I know did the firewalk last year and said that it was the experience of a lifetime. So come on, walk the walk for Balmore. You may never get the chance again :roll:

Minty
06-Mar-08, 20:27
You have to pay £30.00 registration fee and raise £150.00, if you raise the £150.00 you get the £30.00 back, although I'll just donate that to Balmore too.

Some potential walkers feel they may be unable to raise the £150, so therefore if anyone is keen to do the walk - after you pay the reservation fee of £30, raise as much sponsorship as you can (without robbing a bank) - the organisers don't want anyone to miss out on the experience of a lifetime.;)

sweetpea
06-Mar-08, 20:44
If you don't raise the £150 do you just make it up youself?

Minty
06-Mar-08, 21:28
If you don't raise the £150 do you just make it up youself?

No - We are happy to accept whatever sponsorship you can raise. Obviously the more the better but we want to get as many people walking as we can - should be more fun that way.

balto
06-Mar-08, 22:33
me personnaly i am to chicken to do it, but it is all in the mind isnt it.

Cinderella's Shoe
07-Mar-08, 01:03
I'll sponsor Rheghead if he does it doused in petrol.........

macdwight
07-Mar-08, 17:49
hi im on the fundraising committee at balmore and doing the firewalk cant wait (i think):) .its for a great cause and i will happily take any sponsors .

evelyn
08-Mar-08, 00:09
Is there a minimum age?
evelyn

Minty
08-Mar-08, 00:15
Is there a minimum age?
evelyn
Minimum age is 16

Julia
08-Mar-08, 00:55
Does it hurt? stupid question probably :eek:

macdwight
08-Mar-08, 11:39
i hope not julia ,my wife has warned me not to moan if my feet are sore afterwards as ill get no sympathy . i saw it on BLUE PETER not so long ago all the presenters did it and seemed ok

Countryman
09-Mar-08, 20:22
Hi how many of you are taking part it is a great experience once done you never look back. To find out more click on the link.

http://www.survivorbility.com/aboutus.php

ciderally
09-Mar-08, 20:58
well well you have all surprized me...good on you all..i hope someone will video it...that should be good for a laugh....really well done everyone...xx

sweetpea
09-Mar-08, 21:03
I've got the forms but want to know will it be full flames or dying embers?

Minty
09-Mar-08, 21:20
Sweetpea -you would be walking on wood embers .
Check the link below - especially the testimonials

http://www.survivorbility.com/aboutus.php (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://www.survivorbility.com/aboutus.php)

attidude9464
11-Mar-08, 10:58
This should be a great event, although the SSPCA still need more daring people who will do the FIREWALK. First time in Caithness, so come on and take up this challenge.

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 11:00
Wow this sounds sore...I take it you run across as fast as possible?

TBH
11-Mar-08, 11:03
Minimum age is 16The minimum age for smoking is now 18.[lol]

rob16d
11-Mar-08, 11:05
TBH i never got that for a min!!!! haha

macdwight
11-Mar-08, 17:37
hi rob
im doing the walk ,no i think its a case of steady walking rather than running as running will force your feet down .think its a case of rolling the soles of your feet so their on the embers as little as possible,
still looking for more walkers to make it a big night COME ON CAITHNESS:cool:

Minty
11-Mar-08, 21:59
There seem to be more ladies fire walking than gents, Does that tell us something ladies!!! :Razz
Anyone wanting a table - free, no charge - at the event - still places available. use this chance to make a few pennies for you own group/charity

taylor.4
11-Mar-08, 23:17
Wow this sounds sore...I take it you run across as fast as possible?Think you would burn ur feet if you ran across it :~(, i'm doing it and am looking forward to it.

attidude9464
12-Mar-08, 09:25
Attention all charities, organisations and individuals. Do you want the opportunity to raise some money. Stalls are available at the Firewalk which is on the evening of Saturday 5th April at Thurso High School. These are free of charge so please come along and raise some money for your good cause. Please contact Dawn on 01847811505 to book a table. Caithness FM will be there, Line Dancing Demonstrations, Stalls, Bar-B-Q and of course for the first time in Caithness the amazing Firewalk. If anyone wants to take up the challenge and participate in the Firewalk then give Dawn a call. Minimum age is 16 years old.

attidude9464
12-Mar-08, 17:52
Forgot to say that the stalls will be inside although very close to where all the action will be happening.

dancingtaz13
12-Mar-08, 20:26
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/dancingtaz13/HorseNeglect.jpg

Help Us Prevent Cruelty By Taking Part In Our Firewalk 5th April or If You're Not Brave Enough Why Not Sponsor Someone That Is..... Or Even Book A Free Stall At The Firewalk To Raise Money For Your Own Charity/Organisation??

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/dancingtaz13/DogNeglect.jpg

me&him
12-Mar-08, 20:46
where and when is it?

dancingtaz13
12-Mar-08, 20:59
Its up at Thurso High School on the 5th April. Time still to be confirmed. If you contact Dawn on 01847 811505 for more info and reservation forms.

attidude9464
13-Mar-08, 20:04
The animals of Scotland need YOU. Please help the Scottish SPCA

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/dancingtaz13/HorseNeglect.jpg

Help Us Prevent Cruelty By Taking Part In Our Firewalk 5th April or If You're Not Brave Enough Why Not Sponsor Someone That Is..... Or Even Book A Free Stall At The Firewalk To Raise Money For Your Own Charity/Organisation??

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/dancingtaz13/DogNeglect.jpg

dancingtaz13
14-Mar-08, 23:57
Just Bumping back to top as there is only 10days left to reserve your place for this.

macdwight
15-Mar-08, 18:21
sponsors are coming in good in halkirk and still getting requests for sponsor sheets ,still few weeks to go so plenty time to register and get collecting

Minty
16-Mar-08, 13:07
sponsors are coming in good in halkirk and still getting requests for sponsor sheets ,still few weeks to go so plenty time to register and get collecting
Things are happening on this side of the County too, macdwight - the list of walkers is growing, it's just gone up by another 1 - it's me!!!!!!:lol: Decided that if I did not do the walk, I would only regret it.
101 things I want to do before I reach the big ?0.
Don't put off 'till tomorrow...............

attidude9464
16-Mar-08, 22:27
Good on you Minty, I think this is going to be a great event and one well worth taking up the challenge. So come on everyone join us and take part in the First time in Caithness Firewalk.

Things are happening on this side of the County too, macdwight - the list of walkers is growing, it's just gone up by another 1 - it's me!!!!!!:lol: Decided that if I did not do the walk, I would only regret it.
Don't put off 'till tomorrow...............

taylor.4
17-Mar-08, 01:30
Don't put off 'till tomorrow............... :lol: new you would do it, good on you, i'm doing it also before i reach the big ?0. don't worry i will sponsor you! it's going to be a good night, am fair looking forward to it.

attidude9464
19-Mar-08, 20:50
Not long to go, still stalls available (for free)

taylor.4
21-Mar-08, 00:46
Not long now until the firewalk, is everyone looking forward to it?

carasmam
21-Mar-08, 20:14
Will I be able to sponsor someone or make a donation on the night? Or if someone has a sponsor sheet in Wick let me know. :D

Minty
21-Mar-08, 20:27
Will I be able to sponsor someone or make a donation on the night? Or if someone has a sponsor sheet in Wick let me know. :D

There are a number of sponsor sheets going around Wick. Who is going to be lucky enough to rely to you first.

carasmam
21-Mar-08, 20:31
I know of one, but I went to Pets at Home at the wrong time ;) Might pm Neepnipper !!

Minty
21-Mar-08, 20:59

There are a number of sponsor forms going around Wick. Who is going to be the lucky walker to get your donation?
So far there is a total of 27 walkers from all over the County. I am busy with my sponsor form & getting a very good response.
Any donations will be gratefully accepted on the night or I can always find more room on my sponsor form for a few more names;)

neepnipper
21-Mar-08, 22:36
I've had a few days off, actually my 40th on Weds and at Pets at Home you get the day off on your birthday!

Will be back to work as normal 2 - 6 Mon - Fri, my sponsorship form is at work so if anyone would like to sponsor me please ask and I will fetch it for you!

carasmam
22-Mar-08, 00:55
I'll come in on Monday afternoon then Neepnipper.

Happy Birthday by the way :D

taylor.4
25-Mar-08, 00:00
Not long now until the firewalk, am really looking forward to it :roll:, how does everyone else feel?

ciderally
25-Mar-08, 00:12
hope you all have a fine time...and the best of luck to all...someone take a video for the org?...

Countryman
25-Mar-08, 17:17
Hope Bill does his normal coverage

attidude9464
26-Mar-08, 09:55
Just a quick reminder that there are still stalls available at the Firewalk. Why not take this opportunity to raise some money. Stalls are free.

braalterr903
26-Mar-08, 19:28
I Would Have Tryed It But Not Here When It On. Good Luck To You All.

attidude9464
30-Mar-08, 10:06
Less than a week to go. Please come along and support all the brave Firewalkers. Music, stalls, line dancing demo and of course the Amazing Firewalk Hope to see you there

attidude9464
04-Apr-08, 09:06
Its happening Tomorrow evening. Why not come along to Thurso High School at 6.30pm to watch this great event. Stalls, Line dancing demo, Caithness FM, Bar B Q and of Course The FIREWALK. Hope to see you all there.

golach
04-Apr-08, 09:17
Not long now until the firewalk, am really looking forward to it :roll:, how does everyone else feel?
Best of luck taylor, hope you managed to raise plenty sponsorship

unicorn
04-Apr-08, 14:45
I will be there selling raffle tickets for the Caithness Rabbit Fanciers Association, we will also have a tombolla and guess teddies birthday :D

ett23
04-Apr-08, 16:26
This sounds like a good event. I'm hoping to be there. Lets face it - 27 people taking turns walking barefoot over hot coals is definitely worth watching!!! :eek: Probably the reason they're having a barbeque is to cover up the smell of burning flesh with......burning sausages?!!! :cool:

Looking forward to it anyway. All the best to all who're taking part. Hope you raise lots - it's a very good cause.

macdwight
04-Apr-08, 18:26
oh well was forgetting about walking on fire up untill today cause i had 2 root canal fillings to get this morning ,thought if i get over that ,walking on fire will be no bother having second thoughts now? na not really hope weather keeps snow might be quite handy though to cool the feet
see you all tommorrow night

luskentyre
05-Apr-08, 09:12
So far there is a total of 27 walkers from all over the County.

That'll be 28 now eh? :-)

It's at times like this I wish I didn't have such big feet...

ett23
05-Apr-08, 09:18
Is the firewalk still going ahead despite the weather? Pretty grim today in Thurso! :Razz

Minty
05-Apr-08, 09:55
Is the firewalk still going ahead despite the weather? Pretty grim today in Thurso! :Razz

Snow - Wind - Rain, nothing is going to stop the Fire Walk tonight.
The Fire Walk is on.

attidude9464
05-Apr-08, 10:21
Have been speaking to some of the guys that did the Firewalk in Inverness last night and they said it was absolutely fantastic. A great night was had by all. As minty has stated the Firewalk is ON, First time in Caithness, Hope to see you all there.

carasmam
05-Apr-08, 11:05
the Firewalk is ON, First time in Caithness, Hope to see you all there.

I keep looking at the weather :eek: Thanks for keeping us updated

Venture
05-Apr-08, 11:42
I wont be able to attend this event unfortunately and don't know anyone who is taking part. As I have 2 rescue dogs I would like to donate to the cause. First firewalker to post on here after this appears gets my £20.

attidude9464
05-Apr-08, 12:03
Hi there, Just to let you know that I am doing the Firewalk Tonight. Should be a great event, I am looking forward to the challenge

attidude9464
05-Apr-08, 12:11
Hi everyone, its almost here. I am doing the Firewalk on behalf of my partner who has been going through treatment for breast cancer and her ongoligist wouldnt allow her to do it just yet. I am sure it will be great fun I think ....... I wonder who volunteered me to do this !!!!!!

Minty
05-Apr-08, 12:29
I wonder who volunteered me to do this !!!!!!
I'm begining to wonder how I have actually ended up walking. Mmmm
Supposed to be brilliant if the Inverness night is anything to go by. See you all tonight.:lol:

Venture
05-Apr-08, 12:33
Hi there, Just to let you know that I am doing the Firewalk Tonight. Should be a great event, I am looking forward to the challenge

Just to let everyone know Ive now been in touch with attidude9464 and have made arrangements for him to receive the £20 sponsor money for the SSPCA.
Good Luck to everyone taking part tonight.

Ash
05-Apr-08, 18:04
what time does the actual fire walk start!

ett23
05-Apr-08, 20:48
Just thought I'd say well done to all those who took part tonight. I was surprised by how many were actually firewalking and that most did it more than once!! OUCH!! :eek:

Big pat on the back to all of you and hope your feet recover soon!! :Razz

unicorn
05-Apr-08, 21:27
Thanks to everyone who helped our cause tonight we raised an extra £61 for club funds and thanks to the SSPCA for organising it :D

neepnipper
05-Apr-08, 21:56
Just got back from doing the fire walk, great fun, well organised, good to know lots has been raised for the Scottish SPCA.

Just got a mild tingling sensation on my toes and sooty feet, and it was blinkin' freezing stood on that muddy, snowy grass with nothing on your feet!

Going have a nice hot soak in the bath now!:Razz

iain
05-Apr-08, 22:27
That was amazing !!! My feet were freezing,bet nobody expected that. Well done everyone,what we going to do next ?

Countryman
05-Apr-08, 22:45
That was amazing !!! My feet were freezing,bet nobody expected that. Well done everyone,what we going to do next ?

Any suggestions but please wait till next year it takes a lot of organising - are there any more first we can bring to Caithness. "answers in a sealed envelope"

Minty
05-Apr-08, 22:45
Tonight Caithness has been put on the Fire Walking map as the most northernly Fire Walk ever held in the UK by Survivorbility in conjunction with the Scottish SPCA. It was a brilliant sucess :)
We would like to say a big thank you to all the Fire walkers who braved the freezing cold & very hot temperatures all in the space of minutes. Also to everyone who sponsored them in addition to the organisations who sponsored the event.
Special thanks to the Caithness Line Dancers for their excellent display and Caithness FM for some great music -especially the songs mentioning "Fire"
Our grateful thanks go to the organistions that took tables & those who made the event possible
Finally to all those people who braved the elements to support the Fire Walkers and the event.
We will let you all know how much has been raised asap.
I'm now away to try to clean the gutters off my feet - no blisters though;)

taylor.4
05-Apr-08, 22:49
What a wonderful experience the fire walking was, am fair proud of myself, and so should everyone else who did it :lol:, got a couple of small blisters, but hey it was worth the 3 times i walked...

carasmam
05-Apr-08, 23:25
Well done all you firewalkers :D Your poor feet, one extreme to the other in seconds. I took a wee video of you all and will upload it to the pc tomorrow.

dancingtaz13
05-Apr-08, 23:36
The firewalk was amazing and so glad to have done it and i can now happily say that's something i'm glad to have achieved. Feet are a tad bit raw with a few bits looking like splinters or burnt blisters!! :~( Well worth it though.

What's next? Glass-walking? :confused

buggyracer
05-Apr-08, 23:40
any pics of the event?

dancingtaz13
05-Apr-08, 23:43
Not as yet but check out www.survivorbility.com from Monday and a few will be put on there i think.

Venture
05-Apr-08, 23:46
Congratulations and well done to all the firewalkers. Im sure you will have raised a lot for a very worthy cause.:)

attidude9464
05-Apr-08, 23:49
The Firewalk was brill. Glad that I have done it and helped raise lots of money for the Scottish SPCA. Well organised event, Great night and it was good to see so many people involved in this First Time in Caithness Event. Thanks to everyone who sponsored me and all the other firewalkers and to all those people who braved the cold weather to support us.

Minty
06-Apr-08, 10:24
What's next? Glass-walking? :confused

You tell us what you want - we will see what we can do:eek:

Liz
06-Apr-08, 13:05
Well done to everyone who took part!:D

Afraid I couldn't but I did sponsor someone.

It is so good that people enjoyed themselves and raised money for a worthy cause at the same time.

ett23
06-Apr-08, 17:39
any pics of the event?

I took some pics, most were of people's backs - it was so hard to get a clear view! Here are the best ones:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r315/ett23/IMG_1804.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r315/ett23/IMG_1809.jpg

ett23
06-Apr-08, 17:42
And one more:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r315/ett23/IMG_1805.jpg

Liz
06-Apr-08, 17:46
Many thanks for the photos.

I see the person I sponsored about to walk on the fire!:eek:

ett23
06-Apr-08, 17:49
Many thanks for the photos.

I see the person I sponsored about to walk on the fire!:eek:

That was the BEFORE pic - shame I didn't get an AFTER shot. See the look on his face then!!! :lol:

Liz
06-Apr-08, 17:55
That was the BEFORE pic - shame I didn't get an AFTER shot. See the look on his face then!!! :lol:

Yes would like to see some pain for my money!!!lol;)

Liz
06-Apr-08, 18:34
Where have the photos gone?

Minty
06-Apr-08, 19:03
Where have the photos gone?
I've been hunting all over the org, thinking it was me having a senior moment!!!

Liz
06-Apr-08, 19:07
I've been hunting all over the org, thinking it was me having a senior moment!!!

I was off looking in the photography section but nope they're not there!
Okay who has stolen the photos?!!!

For some reason I couldn't see my photobucket photos on the org yesterday but can today.
Strange!:eek:

Countryman
06-Apr-08, 19:14
Can anyone help where are the photo's and what does Photobucket mean.

macdwight
06-Apr-08, 22:25
last night was brilliant everything seemed to go like clockwork ,even the rain and snow held of while the walk took place. everyone who sponsored me id like to thank you so much and all the walkers that took part were brilliant
the first walk was so weird cause i never felt a thing but the second felt like like the length had doubled and was pretty hot ,thought about a 3rd go but naw decided to quite while i was ahead also saw my wife from a diastance with dont you dare look on her face
well what have we got to do to beat this next year watch this space maybe

Liz
06-Apr-08, 22:41
Can anyone help where are the photo's and what does Photobucket mean.

Seems it is still a mystery.:confused

Photobucket is a website where you can upload your photos to forums etc.

carasmam
06-Apr-08, 22:55
Here are a couple of short videos from the Firewalk. Sorry for the shakes but my hands were freezing :eek:

http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/cara21_2006/Firewalk%20for%20SSPCA%20April%202008/?action=view&current=firewalk004.flv

carasmam
06-Apr-08, 23:04
Any advice on how to just show the 2 videos would be great, but in the meantime you can all have a mooch around the various pictures in the album :lol:

Liz
06-Apr-08, 23:04
Cheers for that!

Hope the commentator was easier to make out at the event?:lol:

carasmam
06-Apr-08, 23:07
Yes he was Liz. I ended up too near a speaker I think. I hate being a shorty, people just kept walking in front of me and I got shoved out of my prime spot [disgust]

Liz
06-Apr-08, 23:30
That is just plain bad manners![disgust]

neepnipper
07-Apr-08, 11:53
Does anyone know who it was taking the official photos and how much they are?

carasmam
07-Apr-08, 14:08

I didn't recognise the guy and assumed he was with the company. I'm sure someone from the SSPCA will be along and keep us right though.
Hows your feet now Neepnipper? Bet you were glad of the warm lol:lol:

taylor.4
07-Apr-08, 15:31
Not as yet but check out www.survivorbility.com (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://www.survivorbility.com) from Monday and a few will be put on there i think.Just been on the website but no photos yet, there's one of the inverness walk, but none of thurso's, anyone got any photo's yet?

dancingtaz13
07-Apr-08, 23:29

Jackie Phares's husband was taking photos and you can purchase them from him for £8.... money goes to SSPCA too i think. If you contact a member of committee i.e Dawn again to see if they can give you contact details for Jackie maybe.

Countryman
08-Apr-08, 19:04
Video of second part on Utube link stops and starts best I could do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq9s4bbhQgY

neepnipper
08-Apr-08, 21:37
That's great! I'm on there, now I can tell my family down south to watch it! Well done!

Fire Master
09-Apr-08, 13:15
Dear all, thank you so much for making Nick (the fireman) and myself so welcome into your community on Saturday. We travel the world running fire walks and I must say your warness on such a cold evening was really appreciated. As for the photos ........ I am still waiting for them to be sent to me but once I have received them please rest assured I will post them on our web site. www.survivorbility.com (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://www.survivorbility.com) Great to meet so many of you and we look forward to running the most northerly Glass Walk in the UK for you next year!!! :lol:

neepnipper
09-Apr-08, 13:19
Walking on glass!? Can't wait!

Good time was had Saturday night, thanks again Martyn!:D

Countryman
09-Apr-08, 19:09
Hi Folks there is now a further video of the firewalk posted on Utube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfWGrw05M7g

iain
09-Apr-08, 23:30
Glass walk,bring it on !!!!

taylor.4
10-Apr-08, 00:22
WOW galss walk, hey i'm up for that :lol:

neepnipper
01-May-08, 21:33
Does anyone know when the photos are going to be on the website?

dancingtaz13
01-May-08, 22:56
Photos are on the website in the photo gallery on survivorbility.com

They are pretty good.