PDA

View Full Version : Tuggs, here I ask again!!

kas
01-Mar-08, 19:25
The met office have a weather warning out for this evening and tomorrow for heavy snow over 200 & 300m in Highland. There is also rumours of a cold snap early next week.

How is the weather looking for Caithness over the coming week?;)

mums angels
01-Mar-08, 19:34
i noticed the met office warning myself today , i do hope we have some snow the kids have only had one day of it and winters really over:( but aslong as its not blowing gales i'm happy LOL

ciderally
01-Mar-08, 21:06
sounds as if you are in for the snows again...got the shorts out here today..tee hee....sorry couldent resist..xx

bekisman
01-Mar-08, 21:44
Wish the sun would come back, and the wind would cease - started a week ago painting the house, using masonry paint (white) to cover over the old (Cotswold) done two walls and the wind has not stopped, looks very odd

Tugmistress
01-Mar-08, 22:02
The met office have a weather warning out for this evening and tomorrow for heavy snow over 200 & 300m in Highland. There is also rumours of a cold snap early next week.

How is the weather looking for Caithness over the coming week?;)

Certainly looking cold enough in the upper air temps for anything falling out of the sky to be snow from monday 6pm til about 6am wednesday morning! can't give you much of an idea as to how much but the heaviest point of precipitation looks like tuesday lunch. warms up quickly after wednesday 6am so any rain falling will melt anything lying on the ground.

unicorn
01-Mar-08, 22:04
is summer planning to visit us this year tuggs or is it too early to tell :(

Tugmistress
01-Mar-08, 22:59
is summer planning to visit us this year tuggs or is it too early to tell :(

I'm hoping so! no good asking me for long range forecasts, my limit is 5 days ahead lol and even that's dodgy sometimes :D

kas
01-Mar-08, 23:12
Thankyou so much as ever. I have sussed one part of the equation so I had a slight suspision it could be cooler, just need to now learn about those upper temps you talk about.

Cheers
Kas:):)

Liz
01-Mar-08, 23:24
What about the wind? I am so tired of it!:roll:

kas
01-Mar-08, 23:44
What about the wind? I am so tired of it!:roll:

try this site http://www.xcweather.co.uk/. Put your mouse over the arrow at wick to see what the predictions are for the next five days.

Liz
01-Mar-08, 23:53
Thanks for that Kas.

Looks like it's another windy week.:(

balto
02-Mar-08, 22:59
oh i for one want snow and lots of it, if we dont get some decent amount of snow soon the kids wont know how to make a snowman :):)

chaz
02-Mar-08, 23:09
My 3 year old is desperate for snow, so fingers crossed:)

balto
02-Mar-08, 23:14
[quote=chaz;350415]My 3 year old is desperate for snow, so fingers crossed/quote]
oh i know what you mean when my 2 year old saw the snow in january he got so excited but since then we havent had any more so here hoping fingers and toes crossed[lol][lol]

Kevin Milkins
02-Mar-08, 23:37
I would be delighted to see a good fall of snow. I am the owner of the worst Landrover Discovery that ever drove off a production line, (and thats only if it was not pushed off) It would please me no end to find it a usefull vehicle before I decide to set fire to it.:lol:

unicorn
02-Mar-08, 23:44
I would be delighted to see a good fall of snow. I am the owner of the worst Landrover Discovery that ever drove off a production line, (and thats only if it was not pushed off) It would please me no end to find it a usefull vehicle before I decide to set fire to it.:lol:
oh dear, some cars are just jinxed I think, if you are lucky it will set fire to itself and your insurance will get you a new one :lol:
Back on thread... I only like snow if I can stay in and look out the window at it

Mr P Cannop
03-Mar-08, 07:00
just looked out the window and its snowing outside here in Thurso @ 6am

neepnipper
03-Mar-08, 08:18
It's all white here in Auckengill!

Mr P Cannop
03-Mar-08, 08:27
i think there will be a lot more snow yet to come

chaz
03-Mar-08, 08:33
Lovely and white here :)