PDA

View Full Version : Mischievous Pets?

rob16d
01-Mar-08, 11:00
The other day when I came into my house I was greeted by the biggest mess my two kittens have made yet!!!

They pulled all the toilet roll off the holder in the bathroom and left the room looking like a low flying cloud! They managed to move my bath mat and toilet mat into the hall scrunched up in a heap! They managed to tip the kitchen bin over and drag the night before veg peelings into the hall and spread them as far as possible! They butchered one of my houseplants! :~( They managed to tear open 6 pouches of kitten food and spread all the meaty chunks in jelly across the kitchen floor! Argggghhhh!

Does anyone else have pets that have ever behaved like this? I want to hear some funny stories!

stixie
01-Mar-08, 11:33
I have many stories of my two dogs being brats but the funniest one i remember was one day when i left my collie in the very back of my truck (has a canopy so its all enclosed). I put a duvet in with him to keep him warm and to lie on in comfort! Stupid me obviously thought toys and chews would be enough for boredom but oh no! He riipped the duvet to such shreds when i opened the back it was fill from floor to ceiling of fluff and in the middle emerged this head looking so pleased with himself! He never got another duvet!! :)

They have made plenty messes since that, infact i just walked into the room to find my coal bucket strewn across a cream carpet and many kindlers chewed up on the floors!! Grr, start again with the cleaning :(

rob16d
01-Mar-08, 11:49
Awww! You really should get a darker carpet stixie! Bless the doggy....he was proud of himself for ruining your duvet! :)

Liz
01-Mar-08, 18:44
What wee rascals Rob!!!!:lol:

Sounds like they had a great time.lol

Although my dog, Benjy, is 5 years old he still pinches pants and socks out of the laundry basket and chews them.:roll:
He also searches through pockets for paper hankies which he can tear into shreds.

He doesn't get a chance to get up to mischief when we are out as he is confined to his 'cage'.

One of my cats, who is 10 years old, has mad moments when he runs through the house like the hammers and trys to jump up the walls!

rob16d
02-Mar-08, 09:38
hehe! Good to see I'm not the only one with crazy pets!

simpsoney
03-Mar-08, 17:45
I have too many stories to tell. It would take me all day!! When i lived with my sister Jack (my Greyhound) whilst we were out at work he totally trashed my bedroom, lifted a hall carpet and made a hole in the living room door large enough for him to get through! He regularly raids the kitchen cupboards (even the ones at humans eye level), raids the bin and dont even think about turning your back on your dinner!!

carasmam
03-Mar-08, 18:46
We have a tissue shredder here too. She pinches them out of visitors handbags and jacket pockets given half a chance.

Worst thing she did as a puppy was find a frayed bit of carpet around the radiator pipe in the kitchen, she'd only been left for roughly an hour but I couldn't get the back door open more than a couple of inches because she had pulled about 6' X3' of carpet into a lovely loopy ball and made a bed in it :eek:

Phoenix200416
03-Mar-08, 20:21
Milo has done the toilet paper trick. Its actually quite hard to get it all cleaned up when it is stuck in soggy lumps to the carpet :lol: Then there was the huge hole he dug in the garden and the chairs he's chewed, oh and the wallpaper he ripped off the wall near my bedroom door, the things he has eaten...shoes, handbags, pens....

....he is as good as gold when I go out. Its just if someone is round here and I put him away in my room (especially when my sister comes with the pram, he is so excitable!) that he decides to destroy something lol.

Lolabelle
04-Mar-08, 07:00
Does anyone else have pets that have ever behaved like this? I want to hear some funny stories!

Sounds like a good time was had by all.
I had a burmese once who used to love going in cars, anyones! I have lost count of the phone calls that I got saying "Come and get your cat!" as he had invited himself on a little trip. The longest retrieval trip was over an hours drive. And he never showed himself until they got home :eek:

rob16d
04-Mar-08, 09:39
Lolabelle that souns hillarious! :s