PDA

View Full Version : Rehabilitation

octane
29-Feb-08, 16:09
Anyway, its good to see the bickering etc still continues within the site.....NOT!

I think its about time we should have a play area section for all the little kids throwing there toys out the pram on here.

Was thinking we could go back to basics in helping these people in growing up and acting with some sort of maturity.

Any suggestions as to what we put in this section to help rehabilitate them and help them have a better life??

Im thinking---

The classic wooden abacus
Some Lego
Dolls House
A rocking Horse
Pop-Up Picture books

justine
29-Feb-08, 16:10
well i want the rocking horse..........;)

and maybe some good books to read.......

dandod
29-Feb-08, 16:11
dont forget the sandpit,a must have.and maybe some playdough[lol]

teddybear1873
29-Feb-08, 16:12
Anyway, its good to see the bickering etc still continues within the site.....NOT!

I think its about time we should have a play area section for all the little kids throwing there toys out the pram on here.

Was thinking we could go back to basics in helping these people in growing up and acting with some sort of maturity.

Any suggestions as to what we put in this section to help rehabilitate them and help them have a better life??

Im thinking---

The classic wooden abacus
Some Lego
Dolls House
A rocking Horse
Pop-Up Picture books

Playdough never goes wrong lol

danc1ngwitch
29-Feb-08, 16:51
:rolleyes: better life, toddles around the org, sticking my tounge out at everyone.
See, i'm getting help to better my life:Razz

the charlatans
29-Feb-08, 17:05
I thought you were needing all the Lego to build your own oilrig Octane?

What about putting in some blow up boxing gloves - we got some for Christmas, you can borrow them.

And a wee tea set - the grumpies can drink tea around the little table and it'll all be better soon. Ahhh a nice cup of imaginery tea - and some imaginery biscuits too.

carasmam
29-Feb-08, 17:29
How about a ball pit, there is a load o balls on here most days, you'd soon fill it [lol]:Razz

Ash
29-Feb-08, 17:32
pointless thread! people are just looking to start fights

Whitewater
29-Feb-08, 17:45
I would like a sand pit, there is a few people I would like to bury in it.

octane
29-Feb-08, 18:03
I thought you were needing all the Lego to build your own oilrig Octane?

Well if its going to a good cause i dont mind putting the project on hold

Billy Boy
29-Feb-08, 18:11
well if anyone throws their toys oot the pram and they hit me, I will be contacting my no win no fee lawyer straight away and you will be sued for damages if any of the following should occur..............:roll:

1. My hurt feelings
2. any bruise's
3. any dents in my ego
4. if my halo should slip

so be warned.......... then i wont have to work and i can stay on here all day[lol]

Venture
29-Feb-08, 18:11
A big bass drum, a tambourine and rattles for the cages oh sorry I mean play pens.

router
29-Feb-08, 18:16
does thi include a padded room for the ones who stomp their feet ,sorry soft play area!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Spring Flower
29-Feb-08, 18:53
pointless thread! people are just looking to start fights

and you would know about pointless threads! ;)

ciderally
29-Feb-08, 18:58
och..i like stomping my feet and throwing the toys out now and again...healthy..

justine
29-Feb-08, 19:04
cidrally got a stash of dummies if you want to borrow one, so you can spit that out aswell.......

ciderally
29-Feb-08, 19:05
cidrally got a stash of dummies if you want to borrow one, so you can spit that out aswell.......

tee hee...its good for you..spit your dummy out ..i do it all the time..xx

justine
29-Feb-08, 19:07
tee hee...its good for you..spit your dummy out ..i do it all the time..xx

i appreciate your sense of humour.........Now which colour would you like, lets have a stab in the dark at your favourite colour.....;)

Sapphire2803
01-Mar-08, 00:01
I'm not playing unless there's stickle bricks!!!
I can stamp my feet and scream really loudly for a really really really really long time!

I'll tip out the sandpit and mix up all the playdough if I don't get stickle bricks.

I want fuzzy felt too!!!!! :p

Now, Now, Now!!!!!!!!