PDA

View Full Version : Leap Year Proposals

Venture
29-Feb-08, 00:23
Well ladies if you're fed up waiting for your man to propose then tomorrow's the day when you can go down on bended knee and ask him instead. Any of you men out there ever been proposed to on the 29th. Wonder if anybody has ever been married on 29th February. Just think you'd only have to buy an anniversary present every four years.

DeHaviLand
29-Feb-08, 00:40
Tell you what, I'm not going out the door tomorrow, cant be too careful;)

Metalattakk
29-Feb-08, 01:48
My current wife (:lol:) proposed to me 12 years ago today. I told her to "Get stuffed!".

We were engaged less than three weeks later...

Torvaig
29-Feb-08, 01:50
My current wife (:lol:) proposed to me 12 years ago today. I told her to "Get stuffed!".

Oh you are such a romantic Metalattakk....;) but she got her own way in the end I see; womens power and all that....

Metalattakk
29-Feb-08, 02:02
Indeed. I had little say in the matter. Best decision she ever made, though. ;)

Torvaig
29-Feb-08, 02:09
Oh I have no doubt.....:lol:

Sporran
29-Feb-08, 08:06

So within three weeks you leapt to your senses and took a leap in the right direction, eh, Metalattakk? ;)

The Angel Of Death
29-Feb-08, 11:31
No prob 3 weeks of constant nagging ;)

Metalattakk
29-Feb-08, 11:34
Ah, you've met the wife, then? :D

The Angel Of Death
29-Feb-08, 11:47
Na i was just generalising them all together ;)

Firmly awaiting a severe roasting for that one

anneoctober
29-Feb-08, 15:06
Na i was just generalising them all together

Firmly awaiting a severe roasting for that one
Methinks, that you have now moved your abode to INSIDE the gates of Hell !! [lol] Hell hath no fury and all that!! :eek:

The Angel Of Death
29-Feb-08, 16:06
You should have seen the men jokes I was going to post earlier however I had a moment of clarity and chose not to as some of them were a bit to close to the bone

Metalattakk
29-Feb-08, 16:14
Na i was just generalising them all together.

You mean they're all like that? :eek: I thought I'd just been unlucky...

:lol:

hobbes1962
29-Feb-08, 22:23
Ah, you've met the wife, then? :D

I keep telling you - I only did it as a favour to your poor long suffering mother! Its not my fault you knocked me back and then changed your mind three weeks later:lol:

It still took a further 3 1/2 years for him actually to do the deed though!

floyed
29-Feb-08, 22:36
You mean they're all like that? :eek: I thought I'd just been unlucky...

Very good :lol:

Sporran
01-Mar-08, 01:06

I keep telling you - I only did it as a favour to your poor long suffering mother! Its not my fault you knocked me back and then changed your mind three weeks later:lol:

It still took a further 3 1/2 years for him actually to do the deed though!

At least you got him up the aisle before the next leap year, Mrs Metal! Otherwise, you might've ended up proposing to him all over again, lol! ;-)