PDA

View Full Version : help! B&Bs Aberdeen area

sharon
28-Feb-08, 17:22
does anyone know of any decent and fairly cheap B&B in Aberdeen area that is easy to find? for myself and my 3 girls? will be heading down towards Arbroath at the weekend!

:D

lazytown
28-Feb-08, 17:57
Why not try the travelinn, travel lodge or holidayinn express in the area, they all charge on a room basis rather than per person and most will accomodate 4 it may work out cheaper than a B&B for that many. the Holiday Inn express usually gives a free continental breakfast as well.

Solus
28-Feb-08, 17:59
Doubt if you will get into any of the travel lodges in Aberdeen city, maybe outskirts, try Dyce one.

Plenty of decent B & B on Crown street, just a few minutes walk from train station, few minutes from centre.

here ya go -

http://www.bedandbreakfast-directory.co.uk/uploads/estate/html/to-Aberdeen.htm

the nomad
28-Feb-08, 18:07
Travelodge Aberdeen Central, just up from bus and rail stations, quite nice and clean. They have family rooms for 4 at £65 per night for this weekend.

mama2
28-Feb-08, 18:17
Why not try the Cockett Hat on North Anderson Drive I think it's a Premier Travel Inn. It's very easy to find and good food, friendly staff.

I stayed in the Travelodge in City centre in November and rooms were not that great and could have done with a good clean.

EDDIE
28-Feb-08, 19:58
If u are travelling down by car then the travel in portlethen would be ideal because its about 3 mile out of aberdeen in the direction to arbroath but if u are going down by bus or train then the travel inn on union street is closest but with travell in in city centre u have to book early they fill up at the weekends with people having a night out in the town.

Penelope Pitstop
28-Feb-08, 20:32
The Marriott at Dyce is cheap at the weekend about £78 or something for the room and breakfast. Worth it for the fantastic breakfast.:Razz

orkneylass
28-Feb-08, 23:02
Google Butler's Islander guest house.