PDA

View Full Version : Name change...

justine
28-Feb-08, 16:21
Looking to change my name..Not to become someone else as you all know who i am but i cant think of any that suit...Anyone got any suggestions....

I am looking for ones that suit me personaly or ones that you might think suit me....Please keep this clean...;)..

Julia
28-Feb-08, 16:25
I asked about changing my name a few years ago and it pretty much involves just starting again from scratch, you would lose you post count, reputation, the lot:eek:

teddybear1873
28-Feb-08, 16:27
What about justincredible

Thumper
28-Feb-08, 16:39
If I knew that was all it took to get rid of my reputation I would have done it ages ago ;) [lol] x

golach
28-Feb-08, 16:44
Looking to change my name..Not to become someone else as you all know who i am but i cant think of any that suit...Anyone got any suggestions....

I am looking for ones that suit me personaly or ones that you might think suit me....Please keep this clean...;)..
Justine we all know you as Justine, that will never change, so why change your handle

justine
28-Feb-08, 16:45
Justine we all know you as Justine, that will never change, so why change your handle

Fair enough just thought it would be nice, but like you say i am known for being me.......

Metalattakk
28-Feb-08, 16:52
As has been said, you can't just chop and change your username at will, without creating a new account each time.

I changed my username in 2005 as my old username was far too personal (it was my real name, basically). I asked Niall Fernie to change it for me, but lost all my post history etc., as a result.

No biggie, though.

justine
28-Feb-08, 16:57
As has been said, you can't just chop and change your username at will, without creating a new account each time.

I changed my username in 2005 as my old username was far too personal (it was my real name, basically). I asked Niall Fernie to change it for me, but lost all my post history etc., as a result.

No biggie, though.
I opened up my account using my own name and i aint bothered really just thought it would be a nice change but as golach rightly pointed out all no me a justine so justine it will stay..Thanks folks for the tips...but gonna lock the thread now so i dont waste anyones time....