PDA

View Full Version : do you have to be bonkers?

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 13:08
okay okay im guilty of posting a completely unusefull thread but im bored so im gona do it anyway....so... i think you do..do you have to be bonkers to be on the org?

my answer is YES!

ciderally
28-Feb-08, 13:11
it helps...tee hee

honey
28-Feb-08, 13:11
i voted no..... but it should state in brackets (but it helps! ) haha

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 13:13
lol can i change the poll so it has a it help option?

honey
28-Feb-08, 13:44
lol can i change the poll so it has a it help option?

id change my vote to that! :lol:

justine
28-Feb-08, 13:47
insanity runs along side bonkers....Welcome to the self help group for the insane........[lol];)

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 13:57
lol justine :)

btw the poll is open and everyone can see what ya choose :D just cuz im a bonkers nosey person

kazzii xxxx

Highland Laddie
28-Feb-08, 15:41
Nope, don't want to be classed as bonkers,
maybe just a friend of the inmates of the insane asylum. :eek:

wifie
28-Feb-08, 15:50
LOL neep - I voted yeah - don't want anyone callin me a liar!!! ;)

lynne duncan
28-Feb-08, 16:36
add me to the bonkers list, don't think i'm not

Whitewater
28-Feb-08, 17:33
Yes, and unfortunately there is no treatment available for it. It's sad we all have to suffer quitely from this pleasant? condition.

George Brims
28-Feb-08, 18:45
You don't have to be bonkers to use the org. But it won't be long.....

dessie
28-Feb-08, 19:47
i is right bonkers neeps ..wel i fink i is..is u lol.duuuhhhhh...:roll:

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 20:08
i is right bonkers neeps ..wel i fink i is..is u lol.duuuhhhhh...:roll:

lol dessie we all know ur bonkers!

n wifie > theres definatly no point in lying we all know the truth dont we! :D

kazzii xxxx

young_fishin_neep
29-Feb-08, 01:43
okay so this thread has had 13 (okay now 14) posts 307 veiws and 23 voters, more of ya have to have a veiw on this, its just a bit of fun, its not like we are gunna track you down and send you into the local insaine asylum or something!

or will we ;)

wifie i hope all ya doors are tighly locked!

kazzii xxxx :D

justine
29-Feb-08, 01:51
Oh now dont be giving us hope.....We all know they wont let you out alone.........

young_fishin_neep
29-Feb-08, 02:33
nahh me and you guna come out at night togetha ? i thought that was the whole plan, me and you act like a right bunch of crazy folk and steal some more crazy folk to join in the fun?

kazzii xxx

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 44 seconds. i really have been posting alot! i think i should slow down my typing it would help :) lets hope it lets me post now i said my drivvel

twiglet
29-Feb-08, 17:25
neep, have voted no but I'm in the 'it helps' category.

young_fishin_neep
29-Feb-08, 19:56
neep, have voted no but I'm in the 'it helps' category.

ermmm i dont agree :p

ur and mik are far from sane!!!

btw watch out i may be over later :eek: :-D

justine
29-Feb-08, 20:02
nahh me and you guna come out at night togetha ? i thought that was the whole plan, me and you act like a right bunch of crazy folk and steal some more crazy folk to join in the fun?

kazzii xxx

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 44 seconds. i really have been posting alot! i think i should slow down my typing it would help :) lets hope it lets me post now i said my drivvel

Can we remove the shackles hough..They cutting in a bit......where we going......Nutters Head, up near crazy cove..... heard it brilliant at this time of year....

JAWS
01-Mar-08, 00:36
You definitely don't have to be bonkers to be on the Org. And they loosened the arms on my straight jacket just so I could post this!

young_fishin_neep
01-Mar-08, 22:14
Can we remove the shackles hough..They cutting in a bit......where we going......Nutters Head, up near crazy cove..... heard it brilliant at this time of year....

yea but i doubt they will let us out without the obvious bright orange cells clothes :)

GetWithTheTimes
13-Mar-09, 01:12
who's bonkers? im not bonkers! who said that? it was me! who you? no you! aaaaaahh