PDA

View Full Version : What do you think...

justine
28-Feb-08, 12:34
Ok i am on a little mission...I have had a strange email, not mentioning names..Now i know the contents of it are not correct, well hope not but i will quote one line...

"People on the org have emailed me saying that you(justine) are unstable and out to cause trouble"....

Now i dont think that is the case but i would like some honest opinions....Yes i might be setting myself up for a rough ride and that i will have to accept.But i need to prove my point on this one...Doing it by private email is not going to get me anywhere so out in the public eye it goes....

I am doing this to prove to others how some feel the need to cause trouble for others and take some down with them...

I FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD TODAY AND LOVE MY LIFE......IT FEELS GREAT..................

Thumper
28-Feb-08, 12:37
Sounds to me like some idiot who doesnt understand depression Justine,idiots like that are best ignored!If it was a pm I would send it on to the mods x

henry20
28-Feb-08, 12:40
I have the same view on personal criticism of others as I do of negative feedback - it says a lot more about the person saying it than the person receiving it!

If I don't like someone, thats my opinion of them, but I don't see any need to throw insults their way. I'm not two faced, if I don't like someone, I will be civil to them - no more, no less. Life is too short to be petty!

xx_chickie
28-Feb-08, 12:44
Sounds very unfair, and we all know it's not true justine! :)

Send it on to the mods and I'm sure it'll all be sorted out.

justine
28-Feb-08, 12:45
Sounds very unfair, and we all know it's not true justine! :)

Send it on to the mods and I'm sure it'll all be sorted out.

Not unfair but unjust.......I dont need to send this to the mod but i am going to prove a point that what some may do to turn you against others orgers is wrong...especially with me......

xx_chickie
28-Feb-08, 12:48
Not unfair but unjust.......I dont need to send this to the mod but i am going to prove a point that what some may do to turn you against others orgers is wrong...especially with me......

Yes, a better word - thanks.

What posseses some people to do things like that? It's beyond me. I know it's unrealistic to expect everyone to get on, but still...

honey
28-Feb-08, 12:57
you seem to be a pretty popular memeber on this forum... if by unstable this person means "honest and open" about yourself.. then t maybe they are right... but its a shame there arent more "unstable" people about....

keep your chin up, and dont let others get to you!

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 13:03
wellllllllllllllllll...... i for one would like to say your a great person always enjoy readin your posts :) never heed em love :)

kazzii xxxx

ciderally
28-Feb-08, 13:09
you say what you think...dont change ..xx

BRIE
28-Feb-08, 13:58
WOW!! talk about out of order whoever sent you that PM justine is obviously the one that is unstable! personally I would report them as they are obviously trying to cause trouble & upset.[evil]

justine
28-Feb-08, 14:01
cheers my fellow orgers...I am not looking for praise on this(ok maybe a little;)), but it is so annoying that some people do feel the need to get themselves on the not so good list, try to manipulate the system and then bring others down..I am not a nasty person, i am honest genuine and am there for anyone who needs to chat, but i have learnt a valuble lesson in this...

I cant understand the mentality of some peeps....:confusedWhy do some feel the need to ruin other peoples lives because there own lives are meaningless..Let alone try to bring down other genuine orgers to the bottom of the feel good list....

Shabbychic
28-Feb-08, 14:06
I have read your posts many times Justine, and have never thought for one minute that you were out to cause any trouble or were unstable. In fact I see you as one of the major contributors on the org.

Just you keep on trucking girl.

justine
28-Feb-08, 14:10
I have read your posts many times Justine, and have never thought for one minute that you were out to cause any trouble or were unstable. In fact I see you as one of the major contributors on the org.

Just you keep on trucking girl.

Is that a good thing or not..being a major contributer to the org...:eek:
I might be accused of number counting my posts.....;)

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 14:15
lmao justine well ive been on near 2 years i think n look how many posts ive got most of my posts r recennt so i could be acused of it too !

kazzii xxxx

Angela
28-Feb-08, 14:16
Justine, I'd advise you to forward any PMs of this kind straight to admin.

You might think it's telling tales, but please don't hesitate, nobody should be allowed to bully another Orger like that...and if they do it to you, they may be sending nasty messages to other folk too. [evil]

I enjoy your posts very much! :)

justine
28-Feb-08, 14:17
lmao justine well ive been on near 2 years i think n look how many posts ive got most of my posts r recennt so i could be acused of it too !

kazzii xxxx

I have been here over 1 yr now and took me ages to get to 1k..now look ive amassed over 400 in the last fortnight.......Great aint it......us gals just love to talk....:roll:

oh well whos counting...

helenwyler
28-Feb-08, 14:17
Ignore it completely Justine!

If there is no other proof "people" do think this, then the message should be regarded as at best an attempt to unsettle you by someone with nothing better to do. Especially if the comment was that 'other orgers' think so and so, rather than the messanger him/herself thinks it.:roll:

You have had a lot of public support, which is a much more reliable thermometer!

I had a private message once warning me that 'other orgers' would think badly of me if I did such and such a thing...it gave me great satisfaction to delete it immediately whilst muttering an expletive! What a nerve!

Carry on being yourself:)!

Highland Laddie
28-Feb-08, 14:22

You might think it's telling tales, but please don't hesitate, nobody should be allowed to bully another Orger like that...and if they do it to you, they may be sending nasty messages to other folk too. [evil]

I think Justine said it was an e-mail, not sure, but i think if she reports it to the Mods, Bill maybe able through his site server be able to trace it, as i say, not sure as it takes me most of my time to switch the PC on.

justine
28-Feb-08, 14:23

I dont think it is telling lies at all, but i dont like the idea of what they are doing.If others are recieving pms from anyone they need to sort it with the mods..I agree but not in this case.....I have already said my piece to the mods and they are aware of the problem, but this is showing this person that they cant manipulate people to their own liking....

I enjoy your post to my dear(oops should not have said that)

Anne x
28-Feb-08, 14:24
Ignore it completely Justine!

If there is no other proof "people" do think this, then the message should be regarded as at best an attempt to unsettle you by someone with nothing better to do. Especially if the comment was that 'other orgers' think so and so, rather than the messanger him/herself thinks it.:roll:

You have had a lot of public support, which is a much more reliable thermometer!

I had a private message once warning me that 'other orgers' would think badly of me if I did such and such a thing...it gave me great satisfaction to delete it immediately whilst muttering an expletive! What a nerve!

Carry on being yourself:)!

Hear !! Hear !! very unacceptable behaviour
Ax

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 14:26
i bet who ever it is that told you this is regreting it after all the nice posts people have made! they should be ashamed of themselves!!

kazzii xxx

justine
28-Feb-08, 14:30
I think Justine said it was an e-mail, not sure, but i think if she reports it to the Mods, Bill maybe able through his site server be able to trace it, as i say, not sure as it takes me most of my time to switch the PC on.

You are right again HL..it was an email..they are too clever to send a pm knowing it can be traced...But i have forwarded the emails i feel the most likely to explain the situation It is dwon to the mods to decide whether the person in question is dealt with...I am not on here to get the person kicked off, suspended or hated which is why i have kept most details to myself, butonly to let the person read the responses and make them realise that they need to get their own life sorted before trying to ruin all others.....

Shabbychic
28-Feb-08, 14:30
Is that a good thing or not..being a major contributer to the org...:eek:
I might be accused of number counting my posts.....;)

Number counting is not something that even crosses my mind. If someone else is number counting your posts, then perhaps they should get out a bit more.

The reason I say you are a major contributor is because you can have discussions on various topics, and I think that is good for the org.

I think some folks take forums too seriously and if someone does not agree with their point of view they feel they must attack them. I suppose it could be called 'Forum Rage'.

You just keep on doing what your doing, and hold your head up high.

j4bberw0ck
28-Feb-08, 14:36
I'd just publish it, name and all, in its own thread, Justine. With a smile as I pressed the "Submit Reply" button.

justine
28-Feb-08, 14:47
I'd just publish it, name and all, in its own thread, Justine. With a smile as I pressed the "Submit Reply" button.

I would love to but they know who they are....Included in the emails, were the words, " I have had pm's from other orgers telling me to be careful about you justine that you are unstable and should be careful of her as she is out to cause trouble" my answer was well i cant repeat the words....

Name and shame is for the tabloids not the org..But public shaming, is great..They know who they are and i know they will read this as i told them to look on the org for my response...They will see fort hem selves that manipulating me wont work.....HE HE HE :lol:

Highland Laddie
28-Feb-08, 14:50
You are right again HL..it was an email..they are too clever to send a pm knowing it can be traced...But i have forwarded the emails i feel the most likely to explain the situation It is dwon to the mods to decide whether the person in question is dealt with...I am not on here to get the person kicked off, suspended or hated which is why i have kept most details to myself, butonly to let the person read the responses and make them realise that they need to get their own life sorted before trying to ruin all others.....

Quite right to,

But i think you are being to generous to them,
maybe serve them right if you named and shamed.

rob16d
28-Feb-08, 14:52
Justine whoever wrote that needs to get over themselves!!!! Don't listen to a word of it! They're just saddo's with nothing better to do!

balto
28-Feb-08, 15:00
hi justine,

what a load of rubbish this person has been speaking seems to me that they dont have a life and need to go around upsetting real genuine people, i for one enjoy reading your posts, so keep up the good work and never mind the idiot that sent you that. you know what they say what goes around comes around and i hope it comes round and smacks them where it hurts. keep up the good work hun.xxx:Razz:Razz

justine
28-Feb-08, 15:02
i bet who ever it is that told you this is regreting it after all the nice posts people have made! they should be ashamed of themselves!!

kazzii xxx

Thats the idea with this thread....I hope they are reading the replies and now know that they tactics wont work....I love the org and the orgers and wont have my friends spoken about or have me turn against them by their own maipulative ways......

anneoctober
28-Feb-08, 15:06
What on earth is happening to the Org? Bullies trying to win the day? That won't work here, we're all more astute than that ![evil] Why the heck do some folk take pleasure in deliberately trying to provoke or hurt others with their barbed tongues? We're all here on this planet for such a short time and surely we all have the sense to realise this fact and get along together. Justine and anyone else in the same situation - you KNOW who your real buddies are and sod the rest.[evil]

rob16d
28-Feb-08, 15:08
Good advice anne......bloody idiots trying to ruin it for everyone else!!!! Trying being the operative word!

Highland Lass
28-Feb-08, 15:10
justine,
I would just ignore it as no matter what you do they will always get one better,you are a good person and if people cant see that they are blind.just keep up good work and dont let it get do you.

silverfox57
28-Feb-08, 15:13
Ok i am on a little mission...I have had a strange email, not mentioning names..Now i know the contents of it are not correct, well hope not but i will quote one line...

"People on the org have emailed me saying that you(justine) are unstable and out to cause trouble"....

Now i dont think that is the case but i would like some honest opinions....Yes i might be setting myself up for a rough ride and that i will have to accept.But i need to prove my point on this one...Doing it by private email is not going to get me anywhere so out in the public eye it goes....

I am doing this to prove to others how some feel the need to cause trouble for others and take some down with them...

I FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD TODAY AND LOVE MY LIFE......IT FEELS GREAT..................justine sorry to read this there are bad apples in every barrel,and you are in my opinion a very good apple,i no what i would do with a rotten apple.?. and rotten apples soon smell and disapper all the best justine:lol:

danc1ngwitch
28-Feb-08, 15:47
Change for no one but yourself, After all this is the Org.
I think most would expect you to be yourself and no pretence.
I would name and shame, and add this to it, u think im trouble ur right take this and fire fire fire.....:eek: ok mayb not lol x chin up ur alright

j4bberw0ck
28-Feb-08, 16:24
Wow. That disappeared quick! :lol:

ciderally
28-Feb-08, 16:26
you just took the words right out of my fingers....why i ask?

justine
28-Feb-08, 16:29
Wow. That disappeared quick! :lol:

Ok her it is again....KARIA i hope you now know that i dont take to kind to your games...Now i will probably get flack but i have had enough of her backstabbing and nasty games to turn me against all my pals...and by the responses i ahave a few more than some i could mention but wont......;)

ciderally
28-Feb-08, 16:33
Ok her it is again....KARIA i hope you now know that i dont take to kind to your games...Now i will probably get flack but i have had enough of her backstabbing and nasty games to turn me against all my pals...and by the responses i ahave a few more than some i could mention but wont......;)

YES ..good for you justine....

teddybear1873
28-Feb-08, 16:35
Watch out for the Mod polis.

dandod
28-Feb-08, 16:36
Kid gloves
Are sometimes necessary
Rightly to handle
Instances of
Abuse of Orgers!

:lol:

te he he nice one! [lol]

cd1977
28-Feb-08, 17:19
Is this not all a bit OTT?

This whole thread smacks of a playgroung style squabble. Am I the only one who believes this kind of thing has no place on the forum?

ciderally
28-Feb-08, 17:33

This whole thread smacks of a playgroung style squabble. Am I the only one who believes this kind of thing has no place on the forum?

i dont think this thread is anything like the playground...very serious as far as i am concerned..no one should be abused..there is no need for it and we shouldent have to put up with it ..not very nice... i know i wouldent have liked it happen to me ,so yes justine was quite right...

Whitewater
28-Feb-08, 17:39
I FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD TODAY AND LOVE MY LIFE......IT FEELS GREAT..................

Justine, I think we all have to be ubstable to be on the org. Don't worry about it, just ignore. It is often the best response, people like that generally can't accept being ignored.

cd1977
28-Feb-08, 17:41
Very serious?

Two (or more) grown ups arguing like bairns?

This should be sorted out privately. It has no place on a public messageboard, in my opinion.

A bit of growing up to do on all sides methinks.

WeeBurd
28-Feb-08, 17:51
Very serious?

Two (or more) grown ups arguing like bairns?

This should be sorted out privately. It has no place on a public messageboard, in my opinion.

A bit of growing up to do on all sides methinks.

I can see your point to an extent, cd1977.

The danger in this thread, is that there is only one side of this "altercation" being mentioned here, and as in most instances there is one which hasn't been published. I'm not sticking up or judging anyone (not my place!), however I do think it's something that should be sorted out between the two of them privately, or if (and it's a big IF) it's related to the messageboard, the Mods too.

cd1977
28-Feb-08, 17:56
Agreed, Weeburd, well said.

This sounds like a private dispute and therefore should remain so.

Max
28-Feb-08, 17:57
Yep I think this should be kept private - reminds me of playground squabbling too!

cuddlepop
28-Feb-08, 18:12
We've been here before with other former members.
remember what happened last time folks.:~(

this should have been kept private between the members involved with the mods doing what there suppose to do.

Julia
28-Feb-08, 18:25
I'd be very upset if I received an email like that, keeping it to myself would make me stew over it and ruin my day. I'd probably plaster it on here too!

justine
28-Feb-08, 18:26
well to clear a few pointers, i did try to clear it up but i was not the one trying to turn me against other orgers.
This was not about my squabble with her, my god i would not have wasted my time, but if you read what i have said it is about the amount of backstabbing that goes on here. It was to open up the org to a problem that you obviously know about but refuse to share.

..I dont care whether people like me, my posts or are interested in anything i have to say,(Well maybe a little) but getting pm's and emails from someone, naming names, disscussing other orgers and wanting me to be part of it, and who is hell bent on turning me against other orgers who have done me no harm, well to me that is worth writing about.....But you have your opinions.....

The mods are aware of what is going on and so now does the person doing this to me and a lot of others,(believe me there is no trust in this person) that i wont play the games...I sent an email last night to the person in question telling them i wanted to be left out of it...If you read the first post you will see some of the responce i got first thing this morning, straight after i signed on here. My god they told me that they were watching yesterday talking or their words arguing the toss with you guys how freaky...

This person took my friendship and my depression , thought i would be an easy target and it has backfired. Maybe she will have learnt a lesson......I am allowed to post what i want and as it is still here the mods obviously have no problem with it...I have said nothing bad about her i did that in private but this is just a remimder of what goes on behind all orgers backs......:)

router
28-Feb-08, 18:34

Theres always one......if you dont think it right complain to the MOD.....

But in all i think it is right and i see nothing that justine has written being anything but truthfull about what is going on...Maybe the person should have thought about things....

MISS K
28-Feb-08, 19:17
A month before i moved to caithness i used the org daily i found it a great way to find out so many things, everyone was so helpful and made my move to caithness so much easier, i naively used my own name and thought it would help me fit in once id moved up.........then out of the blue one sarcastic nasty piece of work managed to spoil it for me, so i thanked everyone for all their help and decided to stop using the org, i was inindated with support, and decided to go for a name change instead and continued using the org, and thats what i did, i am very wary now about what i comment on now on the org and it is awful to recieve a PM which are hurtful, i got slammed for liking shopping, i was called an airhead etc etc, it made me feel really uncomfortable, but id like to say now that it backfired on the cow, as i actually would never have met my super mate, she saw my post and showered me with support, we met when i moved up and we have been mates ever since, so Justine good things come out of bad keep your chin up.:D

lassieinfife
28-Feb-08, 19:31
Just carry on Justine.... tiz a sad person who has to attack someone in this manner... its them who have the problem not you,so just keep on posting:lol:

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 19:32

maybe she feels that she needed reasureing that tgis infact wasnt the veiw of everybody, its not nice to think that a large comunity feel this way about somebody, and this thread proves that we dont!

kazzii xxxx

Max
28-Feb-08, 19:38
Well your post is entitled "what do you think?" Obviously (as I am sure you expected) nobody has come on and said anything nasty and cd1977 with everyone else has stated what they think! You cannot chastise anyone for that. I'm sorry I'm not in with any org forum problems - you said you are "highlighting problems that we obviously know about but refuse to share" - I don't understand what you mean.

I personally use the org to see what is going on - some posts I enjoy and some I don't - I seldom reply to any unless something really takes my eye or rattles my cage!

I am a little shocked though that there is backstabbing going on behind all orgers backs!!!!!!!!?????

For me this is not what the org is about and I just thought it would be best sorted out in private. As far as I am concerned we are only actually getting one side of the argument anyway and therefore cannot really judge..............

carasmam
28-Feb-08, 19:47
This should have been sorted out privately I think. As other posters have said this is only half a story.

justine
28-Feb-08, 19:53
Well your post is entitled "what do you think?" Obviously (as I am sure you expected) nobody has come on and said anything nasty and cd1977 with everyone else has stated what they think! You cannot chastise anyone for that. I'm sorry I'm not in with any org forum problems - you said you are "highlighting problems that we obviously know about but refuse to share" - I don't understand what you mean.

I personally use the org to see what is going on - some posts I enjoy and some I don't - I seldom reply to any unless something really takes my eye or rattles my cage!

I am a little shocked though that there is backstabbing going on behind all orgers backs!!!!!!!!?????

For me this is not what the org is about and I just thought it would be best sorted out in private. As far as I am concerned we are only actually getting one side of the argument anyway and therefore cannot really judge..............

yes, i wanted some reassurance for myself that people i talk to dont think of me this way, But the line i quoted in the first post says..This is what she is recieving from other orgers about me...

.Then in other emails she is slagging of other orgers...If i wanted to start trouble i would have plastered the private emails she sent me on here....This is not about how or what she says to me but i am not having her telling me she is recieving pm's from my friends saying that i am unstable...
.I am proving her to be a liar and a manipulater. its impossible to bring someone out into the open in private emails and prove them to be a liar but bring it into the open and they have a chance to refute what i say.Is this clear enough..... she tried to turn me against other orgers ,my friends (who may or may not get on with her,) against them...I dont want no part in backstabbing..I am honest about all i write.....

teddybear1873
28-Feb-08, 19:57
Think its time this thread is closed.

justine
28-Feb-08, 19:59
This should have been sorted out privately I think. As other posters have said this is only half a story.

yes and she has had plenty of time to refute what i have said...I am not the only one who has apparently recieved some of the same emails as me....
I dont lie and like i have just said i could have posted the actual emails naming all that she told me about.....so please dont think this is about a private argument, because this person was a good friend, until she tried to manipulate me into her way of thinking...I am sure you would not allow someone to tell you who you should be friends with and who you should not..

justine
28-Feb-08, 20:05
Think its time this thread is closed.

Why???????????????its about honesty, trusting, and being able to trust fellow orgers......................not about a private argument......:)Please i wish people would stop thinking this about a private attack on me it is not...Its about the attack behind alot of orgers back to me by the said person.....I could list you all and start an org war but that is in the hands of the almighty, my lips are sealed to who was on her list...In a way i am a victim of nothing more than someones scheme to get back up for her own arguments..I want no part of that.....Let her come on and tell me i am lying about this.....

carasmam
28-Feb-08, 20:06
yes and she has had plenty of time to refute what i have said...I am not the only one who has apparently recieved some of the same emails as me....
I dont lie and like i have just said i could have posted the actual emails naming all that she told me about.....so please dont think this is about a private argument, because this person was a good friend, until she tried to manipulate me into her way of thinking...I am sure you would not allow someone to tell you who you should be friends with and who you should not..

Justine - I am certainly not saying your lying. But I would maybe have handled this a different way thats all. You did ask what we thought

teddybear1873
28-Feb-08, 20:10
Why???????????????its about honesty, trusting, and being able to trust fellow orgers......................not about a private argument......:)Please i wish people would stop thinking this about a private attack on me it is not...Its about the attack behind alot of orgers back to me by the said person.....I could list you all and start an org war but that is in the hands of the almighty, my lips are sealed to who was on her list...In a way i am a victim of nothing more than someones scheme to get back up for her own arguments..I want no part of that.....Let her come on and tell me i am lying about this.....

I understand what you mean justine, but it seems this aint getting anywhere. You have said your bit and quite rightly so. At the end of the day where is it going to get you? Probebly not anywhere at all.

justine
28-Feb-08, 20:23
I understand what you mean justine, but it seems this aint getting anywhere. You have said your bit and quite rightly so. At the end of the day where is it going to get you? Probebly not anywhere at all.

This is not about me it is about our COMMUNITY and how it should be and not what is is at the mo...

Now imagine if this was you and you kept it to yourself would that not leave her open to keep doing it...

Now that people know about what is going on, about my friends and i am sure some will be your mates, she may think twice about this...Keeping things like this is paramount to Letting any kind of abuse go on without helping out the victim.
.I am not a victim,we all are,, But i see some dont choose to see it that way and i just hope that they dont get this type of thing happen to them, because if we dont air a serious problem on what is supposed to be a community forum, then we might aswell all go home and never speak again...

teddybear1873
28-Feb-08, 20:27
This is not about me it is about our COMMUNITY and how it should be and not what is is at the mo...

Now imagine if this was you and you kept it to yourself would that not leave her open to keep doing it...

Now that people know about what is going on about my friends and i am sure some will be your mates she may think twice about this...Keeping things like this is paramount to Letting any kind of abuse go on without helping out the victim..I am not a victim,we all are,, But i see some dont choose to see it that way and i just hope that they dont get this type of thing happen to them, because if we dont air a serious problem on what is supposed to be a community forum, then we might aswell all go home and never speak again...

Well if thats the case, you should put all the information on here. No much point going half measures is there.

justine
28-Feb-08, 20:36
Well if thats the case, you should put all the information on here. No much point going half measures is there.

I could but wont...Those who are involved are aware of the full facts and iithink only they should no what has been said about them....Not others...And i aint prepared to get infractions for causing an argument becuase it would..It would make people take sides and thats not what a community is about.........
That is what they set out to do in the first place...privatley.I am doing it in the open without causing anyone any harm......

KCI
28-Feb-08, 20:43
I'm not coming on here to take any sides - it's not really any of my business.

I just want to say that I am sad to be reading a thread like this on caithness.org. I'm not having a go at anyone, just saying that in our lives we see so much fighting, people talking behind other people's backs etc. I like to come on here and forget about all that.

Maybe I'm just being naive, but I hate to think that back stabbing etc is going on here as well. I love this place because it offers some escape from life's problems. A chance to have a laugh with people, offer or give support when needed, share info etc. A shame that it's come to this really. :(

Liz
28-Feb-08, 20:47
Very, very well said KCI.

justine
28-Feb-08, 20:50
I'm not coming on here to take any sides - it's not really any of my business.

I just want to say that I am sad to be reading a thread like this on caithness.org. I'm not having a go at anyone, just saying that in our lives we see so much fighting, people talking behind other people's backs etc. I like to come on here and forget about all that.

Maybe I'm just being naive, but I hate to think that back stabbing etc is going on here as well. I love this place because it offers some escape from life's problems. A chance to have a laugh with people, offer or give support when needed, share info etc. A shame that it's come to this really. :(

Thats what this is about..We should be able to talk to our friends on a community either in pm or or out on a thread without the fear of them going behind you back and spreading gossip..I have had quite a few pm's about this and someone quoted this and it sums up my thoughts exactly..
Sounds like you are recieving "MISCHIEF MAKING EMAILs"
What more needs to be said..That sums it up.....

Julia
28-Feb-08, 20:55
Back-stabbing, arguing etc.. goes on everywhere and in all areas of our lives so why not here too?

justine
28-Feb-08, 21:03
Back-stabbing, arguing etc.. goes on everywhere and in all areas of our lives so why not here too?

Why should it be that way though.:(.
God i dont back stab people in life and i aint gonna do it on here...Thats called respect for others.Something my parents and headmaster taught me.....Any way thats another thread...But i just hope that all can be geniune on here..But i suppose that is just wishful thinking....:~(