PDA

View Full Version : What to do on a day off?

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 11:55
okay... so... i have the day off college, ave done me maths work i had to do, now i got nothing to do cuz jeramy kyles not on!... cant go meet mum at work till at least 2.. and ive slept so much over the past week i cant sleep anymore its not healthy:eek: .... its pooring with rain so taking the dogs a walk to the beach is outa the question ... and i really dont think sitting and playing the sims till 2 is going to be a good idea... and day time tv is even worse for me...

HELP :confused

kazzii xxxx

orkneylass
28-Feb-08, 12:03
Don't you ever read books??????

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 12:10
yea but ive read all my books to many times and mums books dont really interest me so im stuck on that too :(

kazzii xxx

kriklah
28-Feb-08, 12:14
you could start planning/preping tonights dinner? or bake a cake?

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 12:18
baking a cake on sunday for mum, and i dinners easy, chiken keivs and veg and chips or tatties

kazzii xxx

golach
28-Feb-08, 12:22
Neep, Cough Cough, tidy your room [lol]

henry20
28-Feb-08, 12:22
Spring clean! Thats what I desperately need to do on my next day off! Unfortunately, my last day off was spent working from 9am to 11pm :(

If you are really stuck, you could spring clean for me :) hoover, dust, ironing - my list is endless (maybe daytime tv ain't too bad after all!!)

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 12:24
dont get me started on cleaning, when i start i dont stop and thats not good! if i start doing that i wont be able to go help mum at work later lol

kazzii xxxx

badger
28-Feb-08, 12:29
yea but ive read all my books to many times and mums books dont really interest me so im stuck on that too :(

kazzii xxx

Can you get to the Library? Might be a nice long walk even in the rain and worth the trip.

Lucky you to have a day off - one day you'll look back on this and sigh and look back longingly to this happy time. Day off? What's a day off? Can't remember when I last had one of those. Must go - work to do :roll:

Rheghead
28-Feb-08, 12:30
Have a bike ride out to one of the local beaches and see if any seals have been washed up and tell yer mum if you see owt.

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 12:35
i wont eve walk the dogs to the beach (generally a 2 an a half hour round trip) let alone walk all the way to thurso n back to the library!

n i no longer have a bike to go for a bike ride lol

kazzii xx

Rheghead
28-Feb-08, 12:40
n i no longer have a bike to go for a bike ride lol

kazzii xx

I have one that you can have for free, no excuses now! :)

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 12:41
dont say that ull give mum ideas, shes started to stop being my taxi service, im dreding passing my driving test, ill be taxi'ing her around :(

kazzii xxxx

thebigman
28-Feb-08, 14:13
Watch Ice Road Truckers :-)

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 14:17
nt aloud until mums home, usualy watch it on a sunday lol

kazzii xxxxxx

rob16d
28-Feb-08, 15:21
Right kazzii! Take your dogs out...no excuses...dogs need excercised! ;) Think of how bored they are cooped up inside! A bit of rain won't kill you!

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 19:27
the dogs get out wenever they want i live ont he top of a hill with no neighbours they have the free run! they only get to the beach when im bored!

then two came and i went down to mums work and had a laugh, just got back :)

and on the plus side my new jumper arrived today :D

kazziixxxx