PDA

View Full Version : Stolen.... but why?????????

Tugmistress
01-Nov-05, 23:21
Just found out off a friend that he has been testing a prototype sea fishing rod and it works extremely well for what it was built for which is bass and pollock :D

unfortunately whilst driving home on saturday the tip section of this rod was stolen from the back of his black pick-up from outside the Clydesdale bank in Thurso between 5 and 6pm.

if anyone see's this or has any information about it can you let me know by pm and no names will be mentioned to my friend.

the tip is about 4 or 5ft in length, smoke grey in colour with gold colour rings.

it is a useless piece of kit to whoever nicked it, and as said earlier it is a prototype undergoing testing!

It's return (even if it has been smashed around a bit) would be appreciated.

If you have this rod tip and want to return it anonymously then just bring it down to scrabster harbour and leave it with someone there and say it is for paula.

hoping we get this back :D

porshiepoo
02-Nov-05, 00:28
Just found out off a friend that he has been testing a prototype sea fishing rod and it works extremely well for what it was built for which is bass and pollock :D

unfortunately whilst driving home on saturday the tip section of this rod was stolen from the back of his black pick-up from outside the Clydesdale bank in Thurso between 5 and 6pm.

if anyone see's this or has any information about it can you let me know by pm and no names will be mentioned to my friend.

the tip is about 4 or 5ft in length, smoke grey in colour with gold colour rings.

it is a useless piece of kit to whoever nicked it, and as said earlier it is a prototype undergoing testing!

It's return (even if it has been smashed around a bit) would be appreciated.

If you have this rod tip and want to return it anonymously then just bring it down to scrabster harbour and leave it with someone there and say it is for paula.

hoping we get this back :D

I hope your friend gets that back, maybe once whoever nicked it realises it's no good to them they'll have the decency to hand it back.
Fingers crossed.

pedromcgrory
02-Nov-05, 01:05
have u reported it to police they would be able to tell by the cameras who was around similar streets at that time if they record them ,think they miss clysdale but will get whoever comes out at each end ,after all why they got cameras if no one mans them etc thats wot there there and cost so much for

Tugmistress
02-Nov-05, 01:22
Apparently the police were informed but shall we say they had 'more important' things to get on with :(

motopitcrew
02-Nov-05, 09:41
coffee & pies the only important thing to the police
hope you get the rod back