PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to Rob16d?

quality
26-Feb-08, 12:30
He has not been on since Saturday?

Highland Laddie
26-Feb-08, 12:30
He's away stocking up his fridge freezer after all the advice he got. lol

ciderally
26-Feb-08, 12:33
hope he is back soon...

quality
26-Feb-08, 12:33
:lol::lol:

justine
26-Feb-08, 14:07
maybe his brain is taking a rest after all his posts. Hes all org out.......
have you tried sending him a pm.....

Or even worse he could have been abducted by aliens...........:lol:

Mclaren
26-Feb-08, 16:34
HI folks nothing sinister has happened to rob he is waiting for his internet access to be connected at home, he was posting from my pc

justine
26-Feb-08, 16:39
well thats the conspiracy theory over..Damn you Mclaren......;)[lol]

Highland Laddie
26-Feb-08, 16:55
HI folks nothing sinister has happened to rob he is waiting for his internet access to be connected at home, he was posting from my pc

Welcome to the org Mclaren. now that you've seen Rob post, just you carry on.

superted
26-Feb-08, 17:20
I've been away all weekend, and when I saw this thread I was interested in what I'd missed.

Well all I can say its amazing what you can miss in a weekend!![lol][lol]

router
27-Feb-08, 00:44
maybe rob should get one of these :Razz
http://www.lginternetfamily.co.uk/fridge.asp

Bobinovich
27-Feb-08, 10:24
I want one!

justine
27-Feb-08, 10:35
I want one!

But then you muight spill god knows what on it...Coffee would be the least of your problems

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 11:18
I'm back! Hehe! sorry folks, couldn't get internet access. Have to use mate's and schools/librarys! Anyway, thanks everyone for asking after me! It's nice to see some people care! Cheers again...I'm ready to get down on to seeing what I've missed! PS. My broadband will be up on sunday! woo

justine
27-Feb-08, 11:25
I'm back! Hehe! sorry folks, couldn't get internet access. Have to use mate's and schools/librarys! Anyway, thanks everyone for asking after me! It's nice to see some people care! Cheers again...I'm ready to get down on to seeing what I've missed! PS. My broadband will be up on sunday! woo

Who said we care;) it was just too quiet and we are to nosy, i mean how dare you leave the org without telling us.:lol:Glad you back,we might get a few laughs now....

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 11:38
Hehe! Yeah! You WILL get a few laughs ;) So how's life been treating everyone?

justine
27-Feb-08, 11:40
Hehe! Yeah! You WILL get a few laughs ;) So how's life been treating everyone?

lets just say it been a quiet weekend, and no many new post but i am sure you will change that...By the way did you stock up your fidge.....:)

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 11:43
Aye justine I sure did! Bacon, marg, bread, tomatoes, cheese, tomato sauce, milk, soup, lettuce, mushrooms, onions, carrots, potatoes, orange juice, ham, cherryade, chicken pies.....hehe roll on next month's grocery shopping! :P

justine
27-Feb-08, 11:46
Aye justine I sure did! Bacon, marg, bread, tomatoes, cheese, tomato sauce, milk, soup, lettuce, mushrooms, onions, carrots, potatoes, orange juice, ham, cherryade, chicken pies.....hehe roll on next month's grocery shopping! :P

You dont wnat to be keeping your tomato sauce or tatties in the fridge mate...wont be good for the tatties and makes the sauce impossible to get out....Where are the eggs, you got to have eggs in the fridge....just thinko of the endless recipies you can make from a dozen aggs....

Oh by the way did you look at the link that router put in for you..Could come in handy save space.....

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 11:48
Oh yeah I have eggs too....ooppps...I'll take the tatties out lol! But I like cold ketchup! :P Oh the internet fridge thing? Good idea lol, but I don't wanna have to stand up to access the pc!

justine
27-Feb-08, 11:49
Oh yeah I have eggs too....ooppps...I'll take the tatties out lol! But I like cold ketchup! :P Oh the internet fridge thing? Good idea lol, but I don't wanna have to stand up to access the pc!

Get a bar stool.....;):lol:No sorry.Good to have you back....we can get back to the jokes thread now....

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 11:56
Hehe too right!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm, let's go halfers on the fridge thing...we can have it alternate weeks! We can meet at macarthur street to swap the fridge when it's time for me to have my turn! :D

justine
27-Feb-08, 12:00
Hehe too right!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm, let's go halfers on the fridge thing...we can have it alternate weeks! We can meet at macarthur street to swap the fridge when it's time for me to have my turn! :D

Ok. Will do that. When it comes to the hand over maybe we should park the van in the middle of the road like everyone else...I assume we are sharing whats stocked in the fridge, but i dont like cold tomato sauce, so some arrangement must be thought of.....

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 12:23
Well.....I SUPPOSE I could compromise if you don't like cold tomato sauce.....I don't mind giving up my luxurious lifestyle of chilled ketchup! Yep we can both meet RIGHT in the middle of the road....will prob take about 2 hours to move it! Everyone avoid macarthur street tomorrow, van will be blocking the road!

justine
27-Feb-08, 12:29
Well.....I SUPPOSE I could compromise if you don't like cold tomato sauce.....I don't mind giving up my luxurious lifestyle of chilled ketchup! Yep we can both meet RIGHT in the middle of the road....will prob take about 2 hours to move it! Everyone avoid macarthur street tomorrow, van will be blocking the road!

SSSSSHHHHHH> dont want john thurso finding out..But if he does we could get him to give us a hand moving it.....Hope you got a trolley or it could take longer than 2 hrs...Got to go to tescos to stock up the fridge with cheap booze..;)
Thats it maybe we could have a party for moving the fridge and being good citizens by sharing and caring.........[lol]

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 12:33
Aye AND a party would help us to block macarthur street even more....a street party! Tesco value lager- 20p a tin lol! YEUCH!

Venture
27-Feb-08, 15:22
Hope you haven't been a naughty boy now Rob. How would you know that a tin of Tescos lager is yeuch! at your age. Its better for you not to be stocking up your fridge with the demon drink you might end up as one of the statistics quoted on Justines Tesco thread. Fill it up with plenty water and juice its better for you and doesnt come with a hangover.

justine
27-Feb-08, 15:27
Hope you haven't been a naughty boy now Rob. How would you know that a tin of Tescos lager is yeuch! at your age. Its better for you not to be stocking up your fridge with the demon drink you might end up as one of the statistics quoted on Justines Tesco thread. Fill it up with plenty water and juice its better for you and doesnt come with a hangover.
dont they sell alcohol free lager in tescos...maybe we could stock it up with that........

golach
27-Feb-08, 15:27
Got to go to tescos to stock up the fridge with cheap booze..

Justine!!!!!! shock, horror, Rob16 is only 16 and your telling him to break the law, and to get the poor lassigie in Tesco's in trouble, for selling a minor drink [lol]

justine
27-Feb-08, 15:32
Justine!!!!!! shock, horror, Rob16 is only 16 and your telling him to break the law, and to get the poor lassigie in Tesco's in trouble, for selling a minor drink [lol]

Ah but if you read it, i say got to go to tescos. meaning me and i aint underage, so will be alright.I would never dream of letting rob do that....my that would be hypocritical me;)
also he can have the cherryade thats already in the fridge....

golach
27-Feb-08, 15:35
Ah but if you read it, i say got to go to tescos. meaning me and i aint underage, so will be alright.I would never dream of letting rob do that....my that would be hypocritical me;)
also he can have the cherryade thats already in the fridge....
Lol very good Justine [lol]

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 17:11
Lol! Justine thanks for supporting me. You can have all (well some) the lager in the fridge! ><

quality
27-Feb-08, 17:14
Welcome back Rob we thought you had gone missing.

justine
27-Feb-08, 17:14
Lol! Justine thanks for supporting me. You can have all (well some) the lager in the fridge! ><

Sorry rob i dont drink..will have to let TBH and Golach come they can share it between them......;)

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 17:17
Oi and leave me without any!?!?! Cheers quality, bet you were glad for the break from "the insolent youth"!

quality
27-Feb-08, 17:25
We will have to watch out on Sunday then 500 posts in a day.

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 17:27
We will have to watch out on Sunday then 500 posts in a day.

Hehe! You betcha quality! Get yer pc ready in case it gets over loaded!

Highland Laddie
27-Feb-08, 17:38
dont they sell alcohol free lager in tescos...maybe we could stock it up with that........

Yes they do Justine

It's called love in a canoe

because it's (insert own word) near water :D

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 17:40
Haha well for those of us that don't drink heavily....we wouldn't know

justine
27-Feb-08, 18:00
Oi and leave me without any!?!?! Cheers quality, bet you were glad for the break from "the insolent youth"!

yes but like stated by golach i cant be held repsonsible for a youth like you drinking......By the way when you reach 17 will you change your org name to Rob17....:lol: good job you aint called joe. cause if you wanted to get to Joe90 you will have to be here a long time......[lol]

justine
27-Feb-08, 18:02
Yes they do Justine

It's called love in a canoe

because it's (insert own word) near water :D

Now now..i dont use (insert own word) bad language...

Would not want to corrupt ROB16...........;)
please try again in 34 seconds

Highland Laddie
27-Feb-08, 18:04
Now now..i dont use (insert own word) bad language...

Would not want to corrupt ROB16...........;)
please try again in 34 seconds

By the sound of Rob, i think maybe he was corrupted a long time ago.

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 18:05
yes but like stated by golach i cant be held repsonsible for a youth like you drinking......By the way when you reach 17 will you change your org name to Rob17....:lol: good job you aint called joe. cause if you wanted to get to Joe90 you will have to be here a long time......[lol]

I don't get it... why would I want to get to Joe90?? I think I wanna stay rob16d forever lol...oh well...no harm in wishful thinking!

justine
27-Feb-08, 18:24
I don't get it... why would I want to get to Joe90?? I think I wanna stay rob16d forever lol...oh well...no harm in wishful thinking!

my kids thought i was 21 for about 6 years...I turned 37 last year..Oh how i wish i could be sweet 16 again.............but will you change your name to Rob 17:cool:

justine
27-Feb-08, 18:26
By the sound of Rob, i think maybe he was corrupted a long time ago.

I do believe we have all been corrupted. If you aint when you join the org you will be by the time you reach orger status..........;)

please try again in 26 seconds...............:eek:

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 18:29
I hate how you can only post every 2 mins!!!! Yes I have been corrupted! Nope won't change my username lol! Thanks for making me feel young, hey justine, happy 21st birthday!

Please try again in 19 seconds.................. :(

ciderally
27-Feb-08, 22:03
hey rob...glad to see your save and sound....

rob16d
28-Feb-08, 08:31
Thanks ciderally! I dunno if everyone was just getting e crack with me or were genuinally worried?

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 10:48
I do believe we have all been corrupted. If you aint when you join the org you will be by the time you reach orger status..........;)

please try again in 26 seconds...............:eek:

i SOOO totaly agree, or do i, i mean ya go on an org night out then ya certainly are corrupted, some of the lot on here are just bad influences on us young'uns lol

kazzii xxxx

Bobinovich
28-Feb-08, 10:51
Ahem, young Neep, anyone who turns up to an Org night out in a tiara is already WAY past corrupted [lol]

rob16d
28-Feb-08, 10:57
What's an Org night out? They sound fun...by any chance Kazzii...is this CB??

wifie
28-Feb-08, 10:58
LOL neep - I am with Bob on this one - sorry!!! ;)

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 10:58
who did that? i dunnoo what ur talking about :P

anyway i told ya im a wee princess and a star citizen wouldnt put a foot out of place or anything plus miknhevs daughter told me i had to wear it :P

any anyways i beleive the night out just before xmas was what corrupted!

:p

kazziii xxxxx

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 11:01
org night out are a good excuse to go out get drunk with a group of people from the org :) they are good fun i do have to say!

what does cb mean?

wifie> and i thought u were on my side!!!! i mean come on us girllies gota stick together!!! :(

kazzii xxxx

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds.

rob16d
28-Feb-08, 11:01
Kazzii...the more I see you post the more I'm sure you're CB??

No-body's telling me what an org night out is!!!

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 11:03
:confusedwhat does CB mean? :confused

kazzii xxx

rob16d
28-Feb-08, 11:04
aH oK cheers for the explanation kazzii...No I mean I think you're someone...if it's who I think then you're initials will be CB? x

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 57 seconds. (GRRRR lol)

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 11:07
nope not me my initails spell KEG cuz mum wantd me to be a beer barrel but NOOOOOOOO like she says im a hogshead as she put it! cheeky we mare she is! cant beleive u lot on here love her!

kazzii xxxx

rob16d
28-Feb-08, 11:10
Oh right lol! Sorry I mistook you for someone else who was in some of my classes at school! Och well, niver mind! I love the fact that the school has a library- able to come on here and drool on and on when I'm bored!

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 11:15
haha fair enough, i usualy go on at college but i got a the day off wooohoo! if i was still in school i think i would be in the year above you or maybe ur year i dunno :confused

kazzii xxx

rob16d
28-Feb-08, 11:19
Yeah i thought you were cassi berkhauser lol! Sorry :S

young_fishin_neep
28-Feb-08, 11:21
i know her but no ats nt me sorry lol btw its cassy not cassi lol

kazzii xx

rob16d
28-Feb-08, 11:23
Ok cool! Never mind then! :P