PDA

View Full Version : Anti ageing treatments..

justine
26-Feb-08, 11:53
was wondering if anyone uses or has thought about using anti ageing products..Well here is a new one that can be taken in soft drinks and apperntly is better than most.....I cant see it taking off but you never know.AQt the moment most common creams come from cow skin, well here is the next step to keeping yourself looking younger.....:eek:Would you

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080226/thl-health-skorea-bullfrog-offbeat-b6f144f_2.html

ciderally
26-Feb-08, 12:49
i would try anything..and have tried most ..nothing works..need a surgeon me thinks....

grandma
26-Feb-08, 14:08
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080226/thl-health-skorea-bullfrog-offbeat-b6f144f_2.html
I don't think I fancy this much Justine. Did you notice the wee bit where it says the poor bull frog is 30cms when stretched? Vision of a frog rack and frog strapped on !! :eek: Think I'll just go old and wrinkly gracefully. :lol:

justine
26-Feb-08, 14:10
I don't think I fancy this much Justine. Did you notice the wee bit where it says the poor bull frog is 30cms when stretched? Vision of a frog rack and frog strapped on !! :eek: Think I'll just go old and wrinkly gracefully. :lol:

I am with you thee grandma.....I am gonna grow old gracefully without the cow skin or frog skin....
Imagine a factory full of cow,bullfrog skin, but now we know why the eastern people are so youthful looking.....

grandma
26-Feb-08, 14:16
Yeah, they keep fit by chasing frogs!!!

Thumper
26-Feb-08, 17:26
Och Justine, just tie your hair up in a tight ponytail.....takes years off ya ;) [lol] x

karia
26-Feb-08, 18:02
Och Justine, just tie your hair up in a tight ponytail.....takes years off ya ;) x

Wind tunnels are good too....just make sure you are facing the right way round!:)

George Brims
26-Feb-08, 18:37
I'll repeat the advice given by Anita Roddick of The Body Shop about "anti-aging" creams. Save your money, buy a nice bottle of wine, and share it with a friend.

oldchemist
26-Feb-08, 18:49
Bacardi is also effective - doesn't improve anything but you don't care after a few.

Alice in Blunderland
26-Feb-08, 20:11
It s well known that one of the best creams to use on the wrinkles is Anusol ointment.:eek:
Instead of putting it near one cheek you put it near another ha ha ;)

percy toboggan
26-Feb-08, 20:14
I did try Polyfilla once but the ashen pallour and fixed expression didn't do me any favours. I like my wrinkles.

daisie
26-Feb-08, 21:19
Try rose oil or argan oil, they are really good for making the fine lines around my eyes look "less". I use it before bed most nights, just slather it on so i look like a walking oil slick

justine
26-Feb-08, 22:19
who needs them..just stand outside in the caithness wind.That will straighten out any lines that we have.....:eek:Got to be better than a bullfrog thats for sure....

Lolabelle
26-Feb-08, 22:47
I think I will stick to the nivea, and being over weight. :eek:
Fat does wonders for ironing out the wrinkles [lol]

JAWS
26-Feb-08, 23:00
There is only one certain way of stopping the effects of ageing and that is death. I don't care what the rest of you do but I'm in no rush to try it! :eek:

justine
26-Feb-08, 23:06
I dont use anything on ma face, not make-up nor creams or anything and i aint got a wrinkle yet..ma kids keep me young....