PDA

View Full Version : how do you eat yours ?

ciderally
25-Feb-08, 22:23
found cadburys cream eggs in a shop today...big deal for this part of spain..

had it in a mouthfull..tee hee...my best chocolate moment in a while..xx

Julia
25-Feb-08, 22:24
I do mine the best possible way, I leave it in the shop [lol], can't stand them, they are too sickly sweet for me.

ciderally
25-Feb-08, 22:27
I do mine the best possible way, I leave it in the shop [lol], can't stand them, they are too sickly sweet for me.

leave them in the shop...what i near passed out when i swa them

karia
25-Feb-08, 22:28

With you entirely Julia..pass the crisps!;)

Thumper
25-Feb-08, 22:29
My son likes it deep fried!!!:eek:...........yuck! x

ciderally
25-Feb-08, 22:33
My son likes it deep fried!!!:eek:...........yuck! x

deep fried????

purplerain
25-Feb-08, 22:34
I bite the top off then lick out the goo then eat the rest of chocolate, yum:D
Does anyone else think they get smaller every year? Someone once told me that they used to cut the top off with a teaspoon then scoop out the goo but nowadays a teaspoon won't fit inside so surely this proves my point! :lol:

superted
25-Feb-08, 22:37
just ate mine whole....mmm:D

justine
25-Feb-08, 22:37
personaly i dont like them, but my husband loves to dip his in his coffee, sucking it in between dips until he gets to the middle, which the then devours which pleasure:eek:

Kevin Milkins
25-Feb-08, 23:28
I used to work for a company called Lawson Marden Star /Now Alcan and we used to print the foil wrappers for them. the average print run was about 38 ton.It put me off them slightly.

Highland Laddie
25-Feb-08, 23:41
I like to pop the whole egg in my mouth, then wait for ages as it just melts in my mouth.:D

George Brims
25-Feb-08, 23:56
If they ever make them with Bourneville instead of milk chocolate I am doomed.

trix
26-Feb-08, 00:20
i dina :(

much, much too fatnin :mad:

Sapphire2803
26-Feb-08, 09:43
I bite the top off then lick out the goo then eat the rest of chocolate, yum
Does anyone else think they get smaller every year? Someone once told me that they used to cut the top off with a teaspoon then scoop out the goo but nowadays a teaspoon won't fit inside so surely this proves my point! :lol:

Yep, that's the way everybody eats them in my house. They are sickly sweet though aren't they?

emszxr
26-Feb-08, 10:09
i love them, but started a diet last monday and determined to stick to it. i have eaten 5 one after the other once, did feel slightly sick then.

TBH
26-Feb-08, 10:41
Does anyone else think they get smaller every year? Definitely, they used to be the size of an ostrich egg. In those days, wagon wheels were actually wagon wheel sized and rich tea biscuits were so big you could use them as frisbies.:D

Saveman
26-Feb-08, 11:37
I eat mine via the mouth.

balto
26-Feb-08, 12:10
I bite the top off then lick out the goo then eat the rest of chocolate, yum
aye that is the best way to eat a creame egg yum yum reckon i betterr go and get myself one now.[lol]

ciderally
26-Feb-08, 12:46
thanks for that folks..im off today to stock up.and try all these different ways
the one with coffee sounds intresting...bet they are all sold out now...

balto
26-Feb-08, 12:56
personaly i dont like them, but my husband loves to dip his in his coffee, sucking it in between dips until he gets to the middle, which the then devours which pleasure:eek:
i must admit i love doing this with dairy milk oh it is really good even better was spiras when they used to do them, anyone remember them.

honey
26-Feb-08, 13:02
I bite the top off then lick out the goo then eat the rest of chocolate, yum:D

snap!!! unless its the mini ones, then i just pop them in whole!! MMMmm :lol:

Penelope Pitstop
26-Feb-08, 13:48
With you entirely Julia..pass the crisps!;)

Have you tried them WITH crisps............not bad at all:D.....counteracts the sweet taste, adds to the fat content, adds to the calorie content.....whoops. lol

grandma
26-Feb-08, 15:40
I'm a 'bite the top off and suck out the yolk' person and then sit back and wait for the toothache to start up!! Was once told that how you eat your milky bar tells a lot about you - you're either a 'ram it all in and enjoy the sensation' person or a 'nibble a little at a time and make it last' person. Not sure what it actually says about you but I guess the same thing can be said about cream eggs.