PDA

View Full Version : Dramas

chocolatechip
24-Feb-08, 22:04
What is your favourite drama that you like to watch? In the past or even recently there have been things on. I like Doc Martin, Inspector Morse, House, Robin Hood, Hearbeat. So Orgers whats your Favourite?:D

WeeBurd
24-Feb-08, 22:10
Lost and The Tudors for me.

Whitewater
25-Feb-08, 00:13
Don't watch soaps of anything that is continued for a week or two. Can't find the time to keep up with it, and generally forget when the next episode is due. I like one of programs, films or live sport.

Highland Laddie
25-Feb-08, 00:16
Don't watch soaps of anything that is continued for a week or two. Can't find the time to keep up with it, and generally forget when the next episode is due. I like one of programs, films or live sport.

Have to agree with the film part,
as of yesterday, my dvd collection now stands at 2470 :(

Kevin Milkins
25-Feb-08, 00:24
Have to agree with the film part,
as of yesterday, my dvd collection now stands at 2470 :(

That sounds like one hell of a DVD collection how do you choose.
I got into that Bourne Identity last night and may follow that through.

If you want a really funny film to watch ,Twin Towns is good.

Highland Laddie
25-Feb-08, 00:32
That sounds like one hell of a DVD collection how do you choose.
I got into that Bourne Identity last night and may follow that through.

If you want a really funny film to watch ,Twin Towns is good.

You're right there, wealthy business man Bryn Cartwright and his two sons run amok in the film.

justine
25-Feb-08, 00:36
Waking the dead, Wire in the blood are 2 of my favourites.....
Both are great and entertaining.....................

chocolatechip
25-Feb-08, 16:21
WOW WHAT A COLLECTION!!!!! I don't have that many cds lol but there is alot of good stuff out there if you look for it. And by the sounds of things Highland Laddie has got most of the films. I mean over 2000 thats a serious collector.:lol:

honey
25-Feb-08, 16:27
Supernatural
Lost
House

Valerie Campbell
25-Feb-08, 17:42
Spooks wins for me hands down.

Ash
25-Feb-08, 17:47
does anyone remember lipstick on my collar?
euan mcgregor

i just found it online and downloaded it, used to watch it when younger, prob should have been allowed to watch it but it was ace

purplerain
25-Feb-08, 19:50
Prison break, it is definately the best programme on TV, finale tonight, cannot wait!

Sandra_B
25-Feb-08, 19:53
Law and Order, the original and SVU. CSI, the original. Criminal Minds. Cold Case. Without a Trace.

bobbyrussell09
25-Feb-08, 20:05
the palace is really good ,didnt like it to start off with

mccaugm
25-Feb-08, 20:15
:lol:
Waking the dead, Wire in the blood are 2 of my favourites.....
Both are great and entertaining.....................

Love your list, I also include
The Bill
Casualty
Doc Martin
Silent Witness
New Tricks
Spooks

anneoctober
25-Feb-08, 20:29
Touch of Frost , Lewis, Midsommer Murders, Taggart, Inspector Morse, Rebus - in fact TOO many to mention................:lol:

chocolatechip
26-Feb-08, 00:59
I also like house and ALL the CSI'S they are brill I like the Agatha Christie things as well, I gave my dvds of Poriot to a friend of mine who gave them to her boyfriend because he really likes them. I also like touch of Frost too in fact most dramas if they are good.

hotrod4
26-Feb-08, 06:49
My fave dramas would be Heroes, all the CSI's, House, Cold case and numbers. As they are all American if I had to pick a brit one it would be Shameless.