PDA

View Full Version : tattoos

linnepinne
24-Feb-08, 12:42
hi does anybody know of anybody who does tattoos in thurso area?

Kevin Milkins
24-Feb-08, 13:22
If you look in the pets collum there is somebody having a guy come from Inverness to tattoo the ear of there dog and was asking if anybody else may want to engage the services of this chaap while he up here to get in touch.

DeHaviLand
24-Feb-08, 14:37
If you look in the pets collum there is somebody having a guy come from Inverness to tattoo the ear of there dog and was asking if anybody else may want to engage the services of this chaap while he up here to get in touch.

Lol:lol::lol:

anneoctober
24-Feb-08, 14:45
Puurrrrrfect..................:lol:

northener
24-Feb-08, 14:45
If we got 6 people to get their NI number tattooed in their ear, we could start a Human Greyhound Racing Club in Caithness.:D

anneoctober
24-Feb-08, 14:49
Can he also make a silk purse out of a sow's ear......? :eek:

karia
24-Feb-08, 14:57
If we got 6 people to get their NI number tattooed in their ear, we could start a Human Greyhound Racing Club in Caithness.:D

You got me wondering what they would chase....Eastern European Big Issue sellers would seem to be their natural prey!;)

Sapphire2803
24-Feb-08, 15:01

Ok, I'm game for that. We could start a new sport and sort out the tourism problem in one foul swoop. :)

Sapphire2803
24-Feb-08, 15:03
You got me wondering what they would chase....Eastern European Big Issue sellers would seem to be their natural prey!;)

Eek! No!!

I'd run much faster for a kebab ;)

EDDIE
24-Feb-08, 15:09

Imagine getting a tattoo and 3 year the road you get fed up with it?
Your far better off getting a tatto kit that u can paint on yourself or get a friend to do it and it washs of 3 weeks later or get a fake tattoo were it gradually wears of than having a perminent one
Its all very well getting a tattoo but like most thing in life as time goes on u get fed up with it and u wonder why u did it in the first place.

Kevin Milkins
24-Feb-08, 16:28
You can count me out of the human greyhound idea as I am definatly the wrong shape for that.Hippo racing perhaps.:lol:

wee sparkle
27-Feb-08, 20:29
I would absolutely love a tatoo, but i dont think my dear mother would agree! :lol: I would reele like it at the bottom of my back, i dont know what i would get because, like it was mentioned, once you pick it thats it. Wonder how i could convince mum? :confused

unicorn
27-Feb-08, 20:33
If you start now, you may convince her by the time you are 60 and mum has gone senile :lol:

Julia
27-Feb-08, 21:43

In answer to your question I don't think there is anybody in this area, I have heard tho that the chap from Inkcap in Dingwall comes to Wick on Mondays and works from the beauty place in Dempster street, but not sure how often.

telfordstar
27-Feb-08, 22:47
I am planning a tattoo It would save me the trouble of going away to get one done if this guy does come up here to do them. I have googled what i want do i just take a printout of what i want with me to show im a newbie at this.

duncan1969
27-Feb-08, 22:58
the tanning shop in dempster street the tattoo man from dingwell comes up last sunday and monday of ever month you have to book appoitment i got tattoo on monday

DeHaviLand
27-Feb-08, 23:08
I am planning a tattoo It would save me the trouble of going away to get one done if this guy does come up here to do them. I have googled what i want do i just take a printout of what i want with me to show im a newbie at this.

Aye, that will do, but the dog tattooist really isn't going to do it for you:roll: