PDA

View Full Version : Rip Tilly

rob16d
23-Feb-08, 13:54
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9152/tillygv0.th.jpg

She escaped a couple of weeks ago and sadly didn't survive. I really miss her. She was a darling kitten and was only 5 months old.

nanoo
23-Feb-08, 15:26
Awww rob16b, that's so sad. I'm sorry to hear that. She looks exactly like my Sabbi who is 6 years old now. I'm sure your other two kittens will keep you busy and your mind occupied, which is no bad thing for you at the moment. I will certainly think of Tilly when i look at Sabbi, so you see between you and me, she will always be remembered Rob.:~(

justine
23-Feb-08, 15:41
I am sorry for yur loss..I know how hard it is to get over this..We have had to kittens killed due to traffic..We have one in the garden, where he used to love playing.....It does get a little easier but not just yet..

2little2late
23-Feb-08, 23:09
I know how you feel rob. At least you still have good memories of her.
It's true when we say,
"They may be animals but they are also part of the family".

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 12:43
I know how you feel rob. At least you still have good memories of her.
It's true when we say,
"They may be animals but they are also part of the family".

You're right. I saw your other thread, my kitten was pining too so now i have a beautiful 3 month old grey and white kitten. He's a bit dopey but SO cute! Tell me about your new kitty.

unicorn
27-Feb-08, 12:47
I missed this thread,,,sorry to hear you lost your kitten rob it is hard.:~( I hope the new additions bring you much joy, that goes to both of you :D You can never replace them, but you can fill a gap that they leave.

rob16d
27-Feb-08, 13:45
Thanks unicorn, it's nice of you to say that. :)