PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where is cheapest for this?

rob16d
23-Feb-08, 11:16
I want to get some digital photos increased in size....where on the internet is cheapest?

Also where is cheapest online - or locally - for picture frames? (large ones)

Highland Laddie
23-Feb-08, 11:24
use paint shop pro and do it yourself.

gillian17
23-Feb-08, 11:52
My mother used to make her own frames.
Try a hobby or craft shop, they should sell long lengths of beading and ready made corners. I cannot remember what the backing was, probably hardboard but they should also sell that. I hate saying this because it sounds so stupid but try a glazier's for the glass.

rob16d
23-Feb-08, 11:54
Cheers gillian....ermmm...highland laddie i meant like...prints..cos i dont have a large enough printer to get the size i want

johndh
23-Feb-08, 12:09
http://www.photobox.co.uk for online printing. Good price and quality (they use fuji frontier wet process). Make sure you read the help on quality issues and get the file size correct. Ebay for frames.

ywindythesecond
23-Feb-08, 12:12
I want to get some digital photos increased in size....where on the internet is cheapest?

Also where is cheapest online - or locally - for picture frames? (large ones)
Ask Bobinovich/

rob16d
23-Feb-08, 12:51
Ask Bobinovich/

Bobinovich? for photo enlargement or for frames?

Riffman
23-Feb-08, 14:24
For frames, try Macdonalds in Wick, they do all my framing, most sizes up to 30x20" as well.

I 2nd photobox, I use them regularly for most stuff.

Fran
23-Feb-08, 18:12
Millers in thurso and the voluntary office in Telford Street, wick both enlarge photoes and they come out very good for £1 each. i have used the one in wick a few times.

aburns
24-Feb-08, 08:31
hey i also would suggest photobox - i think they are great & normally delivered 2/3 days after bn ordered, excellent quality & nit expensive i have have glass keyrings made engravings etc - good luck x