PDA

View Full Version : Afterlife

Liz
30-Oct-05, 01:32
The TV programme that is!

Can anyone who watched it please explain the ending to me?

Don't know if I'm being thick but I just can't work it out! :roll:

Thanks!

gleeber
30-Oct-05, 09:15
Just have faith Liz. TV producers work in mysterious ways.

Liz
30-Oct-05, 13:16
Now I can't understand Gleeber's reply. Can anyone explain it to me?!!! :lol: :lol:

gleeber
30-Oct-05, 13:40
Now I can't understand Gleeber's reply. Can anyone explain it to me?!!! :lol: :lol:

haha Liz. Maybe its better you dinna know. It says more about me though than it does aboot ye. :eek:
Maybe you could catch the repeat (resurrection) sometime in the future.

Liz
30-Oct-05, 13:59

haha Liz. Maybe its better you dinna know. It says more about me though than it does aboot ye. :eek:
Maybe you could catch the repeat (resurrection) sometime in the future.

:eek: Says it all! Totally flummoxed!

porshiepoo
30-Oct-05, 18:12
The people she did seance with were dead, they all died in the train crash and her yellow flower that she was holding on the train was on the side board with all the other dead peoples memory tokens.
So my sister thinks that she didn't realise that she died herself in the train crash or didn't die but should have done so they came to take her back.

:confused :confused :confused

Liz
30-Oct-05, 18:56
Ahhhhh that makes sense!!! However why was the woman who organised the seance (can't remember her name!) seen phoning someone's mobile after the train crash and sher was supposed to have died in it herself?

Thanks!

porshiepoo
30-Oct-05, 19:08
Can't you use mobiles on the other side then? :lol: :lol:

AIRYFAIRY
30-Oct-05, 19:15
Maybe we are all on the other side- and don`t know it!! :lol:

Liz
30-Oct-05, 20:26
Can't you use mobiles on the other side then? :lol: :lol:

But she wasn't on the 'other side' . She was in a house watching the news on TV!
Come to think of it as well the people at the seance couldn't have been dead as the 'sceptic' could see them and talk to them and the man in the mask gave Alison mouth to mouth!

The mystery continues!!!

AIRYFAIRY
30-Oct-05, 22:28
Guess your no closer to the mystery of it all then! :confused

Fran
31-Oct-05, 02:24
The medium doing the seance was not dead but hasd been injured in the crash and the people at the seance were relatives of dead people in the crash.
when she got a message from the mans dead son, he told the man he would take the nice lady with him.. she then died, but seeing how unhappy his father was then, he didnt take the woman with him and she came back to life and the programme ended, so they all lived happily ever after.
hope you can understand that.!!! :lol:

porshiepoo
31-Oct-05, 09:48
The medium doing the seance was not dead but hasd been injured in the crash and the people at the seance were relatives of dead people in the crash.
when she got a message from the mans dead son, he told the man he would take the nice lady with her. she then died, but seeing how unhappy his father was then, he didnt take the woman with him and she came back to life and the programme ended, so they all lived happily ever after.
hope you can understand that.!!! :lol:

Hang on! She just ....died? and then just ......came back to life? :confused
Gee hope it is that easy! :lol: :lol:

jay
31-Oct-05, 11:05
I watched the end twice just to be sure - the medium and the people who were with her were not dead, the guy who was with her and is writing a book about her, broke the circle when his son said she was taking him away - she collapsed (everyone had been warned not to break the circle because it could kill the medium) - the coloured guy who's face was melted in the crash did mouth to mouth - they thought she was dead but just when they gave up, she came back - she had to or there couldn't be a second series!!

porshiepoo
31-Oct-05, 12:51
I watched the end twice just to be sure - the medium and the people who were with her were not dead, the guy who was with her and is writing a book about her, broke the circle when his son said she was taking him away - she collapsed (everyone had been warned not to break the circle because it could kill the medium) - the coloured guy who's face was melted in the crash did mouth to mouth - they thought she was dead but just when they gave up, she came back - she had to or there couldn't be a second series!!

Okey dokey! Makes abit more sense now :) :)

So anyone believe in life after death then ? :eek:

paris
31-Oct-05, 13:11
My friend and i used to be practiceing mediums, she had many a weird journeys with frogs in baths , and onions as islands. i will ask her when we speak next as she has very strong opinions about this subject as with most things !! :lol: :lol:

porshiepoo
31-Oct-05, 13:23
My friend and i used to be practiceing mediums, she had many a weird journeys with frogs in baths , and onions as islands. i will ask her when we speak next as she has very strong opinions about this subject as with most things !! :lol: :lol:

Oh no not the onion!
Maybe thats why certain people can 'see' the future of caithness :lol: :lol:

squidge
31-Oct-05, 17:42
"practicing mediums?"

How can you "used to have been" one? isnt being a medium something you dont have control over?

porshiepoo
31-Oct-05, 19:49
"practicing mediums?"

How can you "used to have been" one? isnt being a medium something you dont have control over?

I think maybe Paris meant training in the sense of learning how to bring out your mediumship abilities.

Liz
01-Nov-05, 23:30
Thanks Fran and Jay!

Not that it really matters but why was it reported that the medium who organised the seance (can't remember her name!) died in the crash?

porshiepoo
02-Nov-05, 00:23
Thanks Fran and Jay!

Not that it really matters but why was it reported that the medium who organised the seance (can't remember her name!) died in the crash?

Um that may be my fault. :o
I didn't actually watch it but a friend of mine did and that was her take on what had happened. She agrees though that it makes more sense now Fran has explained it.

Does anyone know if repeats are expected? I watched the very first episode but have managed to miss it since.
While we're on a similar subject, does anyone know if the psychic detective is on again, the one with Tony stockwell or the american version where the psychics help track down killers?