PDA

View Full Version : Please help

sandie
29-Oct-05, 21:42
hi i know this aint a good place to put this but i was woundering if anyone could give/sell me a lip stud i have had my lip done for nearly a year then i had to go take it out at work and it got washed down the sink.
I have been trying to get one everywhere but no luck, so if anyone has one or two spairs that would be great.
I can come and collect or if not i work in the red cross in thurso you could always pop it in there for me thanks xxxx

p.s cant believe i lost it [mad] :~( :(

EDDIE
29-Oct-05, 21:49
I dont no much about girlie things but one thing i do no its not a good idea wearing second hand lip studs or earing studs things like that you should wear from new and its not all that dear to buy new.

sandie
29-Oct-05, 21:59
yeah i know lol but thats what i mean i dont want sencond hand things lol sorry forgot to mention that but it would'nt do any harm even if it was second hand as you can easly wash it eh.
yeah i know it's not dear to but but the thing is i been all round thurso could not see any then i went to wick but no luck there either.
Do you know anywhere???

jenben1
29-Oct-05, 22:08
Why dont you try Argos! They have loadsa jewellery plus their cheap and delivery is cheap! if not pick one up next time your in Inverness.

Argos have a website too not just a catalogue, give it a go i guarantee success :D

EDDIE
29-Oct-05, 22:32
Have you tried asking santa he will be doing his rounds shortly.

sandie
29-Oct-05, 22:44
yeah i never actually thought about argos lol oh well thanks. i went on ebay and i managed to find a couple but dont know yet. [lol]

no i never tryed asking santa but i bet if i did it would work :lol: [lol]

ok thanks xx