PDA

View Full Version : Personality.

cuddlepop
22-Feb-08, 22:27
I've just had another girly night in,all by myself ,bliss.
Two nights in one week,dont tell;)

Anyway lots and lots of sole searching,mainly because I'm listening to Sheryl Crow's new album and its brilliant.

How would you describe your personality.?

I'm Independent
Impatient
Inconsistent.

Thumper
22-Feb-08, 22:29
God dont get me started :roll: I would say quite,shy,honest and a wee bit mad....but tonight my mate told me I am a terrible flirt :eek: and that I do it without even realising it....I think she tells fibs personally lol x

quiteone
22-Feb-08, 22:31
mostly "happy"
sometimes "grumpy"
"thoughtful"
"patient"

think that sums me up!! :lol:

lady penelope
22-Feb-08, 22:34
Calm, confident, organised, persuasive, bossy, impatient, moody and kind;):lol:

That's just today!

cuddlepop
22-Feb-08, 22:35
God dont get me started :roll: I would say quite,shy,honest and a wee bit mad....but tonight my mate told me I am a terrible flirt and that I do it without even realising it....I think she tells fibs personally lol x

I use to get myself in so much trouble for flirting,the crazy thing is I thought I was just being friendly.:confused

Thumper
22-Feb-08, 22:36
See cuddlepop thats exactly what I think too ;) x

lassieinfife
22-Feb-08, 22:37
one word says it all...... crabbit:roll:

cuddlepop
22-Feb-08, 22:39
one word says it all...... crabbit:roll:
Tonight you may be crabbit but your not alwas crabbit.;)
Bet you've had a crap week.

Angela
22-Feb-08, 22:46
Impulsive, thoughtful, calm, unpredictable, cheerful, glum, friendly, reserved...that's for starters....and very contradictory....;)

The other day my daughter said "well, you're certainly not a run of the mill sort of person", is that good or bad I wonder? :confused

cuddlepop
22-Feb-08, 23:04
Impulsive, thoughtful, calm, unpredictable, cheerful, glum, friendly, reserved...that's for starters....and very contradictory....

The other day my daughter said "well, you're certainly not a run of the mill sort of person", is that good or bad I wonder? :confused

i take that comment like a back handed complement Angela.;)

carasmam
22-Feb-08, 23:08
Reserved, cautious and a bit shy
hmmmm to sum it up

BORING !!!!:roll:

cuddlepop
22-Feb-08, 23:11
Reserved, cautious and a bit shy
hmmmm to sum it up

BORING !!!!:roll:

No not boring,ever heard the expression...Still waters run deep ;)

Ash
22-Feb-08, 23:14
i feel yucky, have an awful cold, also feel emotional, man i hate being a woman at times, :(

karia
22-Feb-08, 23:35
Have just asked and was told ..

...funny, warm, and forgiving...aaaah makes me sound nice!;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
22-Feb-08, 23:40
My personality I would say is shy.Until I meet someone and blether.For I always have thought that ye dinnae really know someone until ye blether.Then ye realise yer no shy after all,that sometimes ye have at least one thing in common.In ma experiences thats brilliant.

Julia
23-Feb-08, 00:00
I'm impulsive, picky, kind, talkative, funny, moody, grumpy, impatient, confident, and very very indecisive, I'm also a perfectionist :eek:

Looby2K7
23-Feb-08, 00:05
I would have to say after many girlie nights in by myself (like 7 days a week) ive came to find that im Thoughtfull above all (surprise surprise lol) grumpy,patient,and optimistic but above all i am quite shy untill i get to know someone....cos they are usually no different from me...and can be thoughtfull,grumpy,patient and optimistic back...:D

karia
23-Feb-08, 00:07
I'm impulsive, picky, kind, talkative, funny, moody, grumpy, impatient, confident, and very very indecisive, I'm also a perfectionist

No you're not!:eek:...........

...You're lovely!;)

kxx

KCI
23-Feb-08, 00:12
Extremely shy, always anxious, always worrying, impatient, definitely grumpy in the mornings, but a lot of fun with the people I trust!

nanoo
23-Feb-08, 18:49
God dont get me started :roll: I would say quite,shy,honest and a wee bit mad....but tonight my mate told me I am a terrible flirt :eek: and that I do it without even realising it....I think she tells fibs personally lol xI don't know about that Thumper, Quiet, shy honest and a wee bit mad, Aye right! It' was.nt you then i saw the other night, standing in the road and waving down that car,(you know, the one everybody is trying to find out about, running around Thurso) and getting interviewed, about, well, we don't know yet, but i'm sure we will find out eventually. Te he. To be continued................... maybe!

Thumper
23-Feb-08, 18:55
Aww nanoo....your gonna spoil my surprise ;) [lol] x

balto
23-Feb-08, 19:54
to be honest i have my home personality and my work personality, help does that mean i have a split personality lol[lol] at home i am serious not very calm(3 kids doesnt help) have the odd laugh at home normally if one of the kids have done something funny. but at work i am me laughing and joking just winding eveyone up especially me mate alison who i work with.[lol]

ett23
23-Feb-08, 23:10
Hmm this is a tricky one... I'm loud and opinionated and sarcastic and moody and then at other times I'm easygoing and generous and happy (smile a lot :D) and loving. Hey does that mean I've got a split personality too???!!!

Na, I can be all those things all at the same time - I'm a very complex woman!!! :eek:

karia
23-Feb-08, 23:15
Hmm this is a tricky one... I'm loud and opinionated and sarcastic and moody and then at other times I'm easygoing and generous and happy (smile a lot ) and loving. Hey does that mean I've got a split personality too???!!!

Na, I can be all those things all at the same time - I'm a very complex woman!!! :eek:

And when you are watching sad movies?;)

ett23
23-Feb-08, 23:16
And when you are watching sad movies?;)

Yeah that too!! :lol:

Sapphire2803
24-Feb-08, 00:09
I'm impatient, bossy, loud, cynical, awkward, contrary and just down right 'Orrible about 20% of the time.
The rest of the time I'm the opposite of most of those... except the cynicism. I consider it an art form, which I must perfect :)

karia
24-Feb-08, 00:14
Who are we to stand in the way of perfection?

Sheesht.mind my ribs girl..dinnae trample them all at once!;)

I am not a xylophone!:lol:

Sapphire2803
24-Feb-08, 01:13
Who are we to stand in the way of perfection?

Sheesht.mind my ribs girl..dinnae trample them all at once!;)

I am not a xylophone!

I may poke badgers with spoons, but I have never knowingly trampled a xylophone. Lol

I just tried what you did....
I asked my husband to describe my personality. He looked at me for a minute and then said.......

"Scary" :eek:

justine
24-Feb-08, 01:18
well where do i start...
I am loving, caring, thoughtful, geniune, truthful,honest,fun loving and most of all sincere in all i do...I am passionate, not wanting for much...

Hope this counts..Maybe i blow my own trumpet but you did ask how would we describe our personalities....well thats me all over....;)

karia
24-Feb-08, 01:18
I may poke badgers with spoons, but I have never knowingly trampled a xylophone. Lol

I just tried what you did....
I asked my husband to describe my personality. He looked at me for a minute and then said.......

"Scary" :eek:

At least he looked at you!:lol:

golach
24-Feb-08, 01:27
Jeeeze, not another thread hijacked for the gratification of getting post numbers up[disgust]

justine
24-Feb-08, 01:29
Jeeeze, not another thread hijacked for the gratification of getting post numbers up[disgust]
sorry golach but i have noticed your'e one line answers, is that to help get your numbers up:eek:

Sapphire2803
24-Feb-08, 01:30

Looks like it.... That must be 2 posts now eh Golach?? ;)

<Ducks, covers and calls it a night>

Sporran
24-Feb-08, 09:46
Just call me Mrs Congeniality. :D

(Well I am - most of the time, lol!)